My List Of The Top 10 Hottest Male Actors (Part 2)

1.) Dwayne Johnson

I first saw this guy in some movies before i knew he was a wrestler on WWE, as i never watched it at that point, but yeah he's a cool dude and is hot.

2.) Mario Lopez

Ok i'm kind of embarrassed about this one lol, but i use to really really fancy him and have a big crush on him when i was little when watching Saved By The Bell, i haven't really seen him in much else but thought he deserved a spot here for that reason. OH YEAH AND I CAN'T GET THE TUNE OUT OF MY SKULL.

3.) Gael Garcia Bernal

I admit he's not my usual type and i've actually only seen him in one movie Little Bit Of Heaven with Kate Hudson, but i thought he was really cute and attractive in it and i really liked him.

4.) Idris Elba

Again not my usual type at all, but i find Idris really attractive and good looking, and i have pretty much fancied him in every movie i've watched which isn't usual for me as normally i only fancy actors i like in certain movies not all of them, but its looking like he might be the new James Bond, i hope so i think he'd make a good one, Come on Idris <3.

5.) Jason Statham

I CAN'T Believe i left him off my first list and forgot about him, i find this man literally gorgeous, he plays the same guy in every movie, and i think he is a shit actor #sorrynotsorry but i find him irresistibly hot, he's also engaged to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.

6.) Miles Teller

I don't even think this guy is good looking, but there is something about him, and i fancy the pants of him literally, i first saw him for his amazing performance in Whiplash (if you have not seen that movie i recommend you do) I fell in love with him in The Spectacular Now, yup i'm a fan of his.

7.) Tom Welling

I have literally only seen him in Smallville, and Cheaper by the Dozen movies, but this guy is literally do good looking and beautiful so i had to add him, thank you Tom Welling! <3.

8.) Jack Nicholson

WHEN YOUNG the guy is like 80 now, but when young he was so charismatic and lovely, i fell in love with him in One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest (old 70s movie), i don't even think he is good looking he's got a weird face and isn't typically good looking but i know lots of women who agree with me.

9.) Brad Pitt

Yuppp don't really need to explain this one, think most women fancy/fancied him.

he's pretty stereotypical but he's a looker and i am one of the many who like him.

10.) James Franco

The guy in real life seems like a major dick to me i really don't like him, but in movies i think he is gorgeous, he is 100% my type looks wise and think he's a goodish actor, his brother dave i find attractive as well since they look really similar.

ByeBye...

1017
PrincessPie is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Cool take!

Whiplash is just mind blowing!

And why is James Franco in the very end? His smile is just gorgeous. I love his movie Why him. :P

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • There not in any order :)
      whiplash was amazing i didn't really have high hopes when i went to see it at cinema but ended up watching it twice, it was great!

• Yes! I watched it again yesterday after reading your take :P

• Thank ya, Princess! ^^

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 16

• The guys i think look good from your list in order of attractiveness:

1. Jason statham
    2. The rock
    3. idris elba
    4. Brad pitt
    5. James franco.

I dont find the others attractive, but well im a straight dude so wth do i know about what ticks women 😂.

All the above guys look good, but in my opinion masculine men look better than the pretty boy type men, hence my list. Some guys would argue rock is manlier tham statham, but i disagree.

1. Jason statham. Coolest action hero in hollywood. If you think he plays the same guy all the time, watch some of his older movies or just watch "snatch" he can act better than you think its just that he has found his movie niche where he really shines in.
    And who doesn't wanna use that to make some dough?

2. The rock aka dwayne johnson. If that isn't one of the most gangsta names i have ever heard...
    He is a great and versatile actor and has broken trough the ex wwe star barrier completely.
    by the way, a ton of girls love him, and this is the exact reason why i will call bs when girls say they dont like too many muscles 😏😏. Yeah right

3. Idris elba. haven't seen a lot of him, but he always has that calm, cool type of masculinity about him. The mature man type if you will.
    I think he looks good, but i didn't know he was that insanely attractive to women.

4. Brad pitt, was hard to say if i should put him above or below idris.
    But like i said i think rugged > pretty boy.
    Same as idris, i know he looks good, but didn't know he was that insanely good looking. I guess im just sh*t at this, lol.
    However i will say that brad pitt's amazing acting talent is overshadowed by his looks. The guy is awesome!!! But all i hear is about how good he looks.

Me to girl: brad pitt was really good in meet joe black

Girl: yeah he was soo hot!

Me : lol okay. But i meant his acting was insane tough, r8?

Girls: .. Soo hot 😵😍
    Me: 😓

Definitely in top 5 hollywood actors. At the very least top 10.

5. James franco.
    Why'd you say he is a douchebag? He seems so lovable. Him, seth rogen and their comedy crew are totally awesome. I like all their movies.
    This is one guy i would say looks best in the clean cut, suit and tie style tough.
    None of that scruff either, clean shaven.

The rest of the guys i dont find good looking at all.

Jack nicholson i dont know, i haven't seen him young. He is always intruiging tough. Got that screen presence.

• LMAO Idris Elba... The only "Black" male celeb you'll see on most non "Black" women's list.. & LOL at more guys answerin this than women.. But decent list.. I can see Miles Teller cause he's talented, and shows confident.. Even if he ain't conventionally good lookin..

• Refreshing to see a list not entirely comprised of white guys

• Well i do fancy mainly white guys.. and no that isn't racist we like what we're attracted to i mean i am white myself so it does make sense i don't know why i keep getting bashed about it lol.

• Never said it was racist or wrong

• @PrincessPie well, i can't speak for girls but if guys are bashing you it's probably because they want to date you but since you fancy white guys they dont have a chance with you.
      that's why they bash you

• i don't see any boy bands or pretty justin beiber boys. why?
    so only the muscular men are hot?

• Boy bands aren’t actors 😊 it’s a actor list.

They aren’t all muscly I actually aren’t that into muscle I like there faces.

But I’m not really into pretty type boys like that anyways lol.

• Thomas isn't on it... you've failed to provide a suitable list.

• Big fan of that guy's career. If he wasn't famous though i wouldn't say he is anything above a 7/10 looks wise.

• @TheUsername27 I must admit I've never thought of myself as remotely homosexual... but he is the only man I ever imagined "yeah I'd consider going gay for that guy."

• a lot of good looking men. though personal i would replace lopez with adam pascal, and teller with bon jovi. but that's my personal opinion :)

• I don't see Bernal and Elba as being handsome. Weak list.

• Thanks for sharing your MyTake with us. Very good job well done!!!

• where can I find the first part?😛

• OMG, TOM WELLING IS SOO HOT!

• Top 10 mediocre male actors

• i'm hotter

• Decent list.

• Your taste in men is awful.

• I would have Brad Pitt's Babies

• I love your lists. :D you always bring back some of the people I've forgotten about. I'm not into dudes, but i'm into their movies and shows and stuff.

What Girls Said 9

• Your missing Aidan Turner lol

• Just Brad Pitt makes my list the rest mehh they are not hottest. Chris Hemsworth that is HOT, Chris Evans that is HOT!!

• Chris Hemsworth :) was on my first list, but i find Chris Evans unattractive.

• I had a huge crush on Slim in early 2000. Yes to Idris Elba, Tom Welling, Brad ooh baby Pitt, Jason hotdamn Statham and sometimes James funnyman Franco.

• lmao @ eminem.

agree with #4 and #7. I don't know about the rest.

• Out of your list, I only agree with James Franco being hot. Dwayne Johnson is too big and bulky for my taste.

• I agree with Idris Elba

• Jason Statham has always been my fave

• I only like Tom Welling here.

• 1,2,5 three of my favorite hot actors