More proof that the Lockdown was an end run around the Constituion, so that Tyrants can try to seize power.

genuinlysensitive

Many people have been saying for months now that not only are the Covid lockdowns Illegal, and Unconstitutional, but that they are only for Hitler and Mussolini wannabes to seize power.

Governor Whitmer of Michigan fined and arrested anyone who so much as left there homes during the lockdown. But its ok for her to protest standing cheek to jowel with BLM WITHOUT wearing a MASK!

Also, her husband can go out on HIS boat on the lake. Its just you peasants that aren't allowed out of your house!

Deblasio mayor of NYC can go to the gym,

<blockquote
class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Our crazy Mayor,
as he's deciding to close all the gyms, because they're
not safe............goes to the gym to workout: <a
href="https://t.co/sKBGY1k3Xs

—" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://t.co/sKBGY1k3Xs" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://t.co/sKBGY1k3Xs">https://t.co/sKBGY1k3Xs

MARK SIMONE (@MarkSimoneNY) <a
href="March" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/MarkSimoneNY/status/1239666102344572934?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March
16, 2020</a></blockquote>

charset="utf-8"></script>

his daughter can let her inner firebug out in an anti Trump riot,

but you can't even have a funeral!

Chicago Mayor Lightfoot goes to the Salon

But YOU can't!

Now, that it is becoming more and more evident the Lockdown is nothing more than house arrest, Boston mayor Marty Walsh, has declared racism "‘Public Health Crisis". Once again to use the Unconstitutional Emergency Powers to seize power like a Tyrant!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/other/mayor-walsh-declares-racism-a-public-health-crisis/vi-BB15oR0y

This is what happens when people allow for "Emergency Powers" to be able to suspend people's rights! They will inevetably use them under false pretenses to gain power!

1
21

Most Helpful Guys

• not329446
    When it's to protect the public it's not a rights violation. You may feel violated but it's not directed at you or any one group. The restriction is for everyone. The people making all the noise are arrogant assholes who think they rate some special privlidge. There will always be people who believe their right is more important than your life. You are in bad need of new reading material. That stuff is just bullshit intended to create issues. Lot of money to be made in times of caos. Some people don't have a true perspective of current issues. Every dollar lost equals huge profit somewhere.
    Is this still revelant?
    • If they were interested in protecting the public they'd be blocking the doors and de funding planed murderhood instead of funding them with 80 million stolen tax dollars to murder children.

• Special privilege? Like making sure your family doesn't go belly up and you end up losing your home and life savings?

• family business

• RolandCuthbert
    Dude, even I have broken social distancing rules. My cousin came over and we hit my lawn because it had gotten out of control. We had to hop in his truck and get over to Lowe's to buy some stuff. He needed paint.

It is nearly impossible to follow the guidelines 100% of the time. And it isn't against the law.

It is a guideline.

Good grief, you guys need to get off youtube.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• juliaanita
    i know, i know!!! Your 'proof' is so uh... airtight.
    But did you see the proof that there's an alien fuel tank on the moon?https://www.youtube.com/embed/hzUhgXC8bloThe 'proof' that really has me worried though is the recent bigfoot sightings:https://www.youtube.com/embed/WRS4hljas4oor the martians invading!!!https://www.youtube.com/embed/rYGWG2_PB_QI think I'm going to put my tinfoil hat back on and hide somewhere.
    Is this still revelant?
    • @juliaanita Joke all you want but how the fuck does it make sense to say protesting stay at home orders is wrong and puts you at risk for the virus but protesting the cops and rioting is fine? Use your fucking brain.

• juliaanita

@ItalianGuy322 Im not joking!! Does it look like im joking? My video proofs are at least as valid (maybe more) as yours.
      Many people have been saying (your phrase-and the president's too-so it must be true)... they have been saying this stuff-Im not sure who exactly those many people are, but they are saying it.
      All I'm saying is just take a look at the videos and then find yourself a tinfoil hat.

• @ItalianGuy322 Also, the COVID-19 occurrences are way down in MI and there isn't evidence that the BLM protests are spreading COVID-19 [https://www. businessinsider. com/black-lives-matter-protests-are-not-fueling-coronavirus-outbreaks-2020-6]

What, did you think all those masks were just for anonymity?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

019
  • hellionthesagereborn
    Yeah, basically. I feel like most people who were informed new that this was the end goal to begin with. Leftists are power hungry hypocrits, that's nothing new and I highly doubt it will ever change.
    • Yes, even though there's no evidence for ulterior motives but hey, you said it yourself, it's how you "feel" (because you don't think).

• @Ad_Quid_Orator I'm sorry, aren't you the guy who called blacks who you disagreed with "house N-----"? Yes, yes you are. Thats really the only counter argument I'm willing to give you.

• I call blacks who parrot BS talking points that deny systemic racism "house N-" not ones who disagree with me just like I don't call a white person a "racist" for disagreeing with me but I will call them that if they blatantly distort statistics to deny systemic racism exists.

• Lliam
    We're on the same page, genuinlysensitive.

Here's an interesting interview about the true agenda.https://www.youtube.com/embed/EGA18p_XerE
  • There are far better ways of going about things if this was the intention. How do you guys have so much time...
    • @sensible27 It was the intention and this is the best way for them to go about it because stupid people still believe the government can do no wrong even though they killed the economy and killed the healthcare system.

• An organisation can't be evil if it hires directly from citizen pool. Why is it so hard to understand?

• There is way more evil in the world than you can understand at your age trust me. You have been indoctrinated into beliefs that are not even real. Years of school and the TV. They tell you the government cares about us they don't. They tell you to vote guess what? Elections are all fixed. They tell you the virus has hospitals packed. Several people filmed those same hospitals the news said wre packed they were empty. Lies lies lies but people saw it on TV so it must be true right?

• cloud9vortex1234
    I strongly disagree. This Covid-19 has been killing people and is very contagious. People that have survived can have Permanent Damage. Its no joke. People still need to be careful. You can be a carrier of Covid-19 and not even show symptoms and be infecting people. Some people's Immune Systems just can't handle it.
  • Yeah, the only reason that Whitmer is joining protests now versus a few weeks ago is because they're a cause she agrees with. There couldn't be other explanations?
    New cases of COVID-19 each day
    New cases of COVID-19 each day
    When on this chart did the Anti-lockdown protests took place and where are we now?
  • kespethdude
    No, the only NAZI here is your friend in the White House, who is so much of a coward, he hides in his bunker when confronted. Bye, Trumptard.
  • tartaarsaus
    None of that is solid evidence. It’s merely hypocrisy, which is by a long shot not evidence.
    • Right. As I’ve addressed elsewhere, despite what many want to think, it’s not a Constitutional question. Hypocrisy is pretty clear, however.

• zagor
    Denying you a haircut is an attempt to seize power?
    • In some places it was "You cannot leave your home unless you are on the 'essential' list, are getting groceries, necessary medical care, or doing laundry."

• No but you know what is? Killing the fucking economy on purpose.

• zagor

@ItalianGuy322 I suppose trying to keep people from DYING had nothing to do with it.

Also note how many other countries took steps to stop the spread, some of them more drastic.

• Liam_Hayden
    Elitists do tend to practice "Do as I say, not as I do."
  • DocT1977
    I think we should have collaborated before coming up with these takes. I just got done covering the same thing. Well done.
  • 8lutty
    yeah no lockdown, then there will be no life for u, not even talking about ur business yet. but yeah it could also be the power control, if corona had been spread by those tyrant (if they exist).
    • What a complete joke 99% recovery rate pal. Lies about packed hospitals people filmed them and they were empty when the news said they were full. Then again you are very young so I guess you are a lot easier to manipulate.

• 8lutty

@ItalianGuy322 age doesn't matter, what matter is prove. i choose to believe in what i see on tv until there are better info, i assume u have something like that rather than just words? and really, to have all gorverment lie together is really impressive, can u prove that they all lie?

• 8lutty

proof

• EnglundUberAlles
    It wouldn't be so bad if it actually worked. Your lockdown has done nothing to reduce Covid-19 deaths in the US.
  • thektdfuture
    Here is not the place to spew conspiracys boo boo go to reddit where weirdos actually care
    • And might you be one of those idiots running around with a mask on your face?

• I listen to the cdc, you know the ones that are informed by scholars and research and not what white moms are saying on Facebook

• Oh, you listen to that privately owned globalist corporation that's in bed with the WHO and UN that both want to kill off the population? Oh OK then.

• Thatsamazing
    You're an idiot.
    • How is he an idiot? So it is wrong to protest the lockdown and puts you at risk of covid but going out and rioting is fine and not a risk according to the experts. Do you not see something wrong with that?

• @ItalianGuy322 Did you read what he wrote? And you're asking why he's an idiot? It's possible you may suffer from the same symptoms.

• Look at the hospitals look at how ruined they are look at the economy. They say one thing about the virus then the next week change it. This happens constantly. If masks and social distancing works which it doesn't do a fucking thing why did they not just leave businesses open and let people wear masks and social distance? By the way the mask that prevents a virus isn't a N95 mask or a fucking piece of cloth to cover your face anyone in the medical profession will tell you that. So how exactly is this guy an idiot for questioning a government that lies to us over and over and over?

• Anonymous
    The $21 million brand new NYC field hospital that took in zero patients shut down. The five governors were responsible for increasing the covid deaths willfully on purpose just so the number could spike. It’s about making sure we don’t discover their crimes. You are absolutely correct.
  • Anonymous
    I agree with you corruption is at play, but I believe there was some level of ignorance in the beginning. Ignorance stabbed the knife, but corrupted media and politicians twisted it in our back. Once we were aware that we were duped we should have reopened, but that is where the corruption came in. We shouldn't have gone past June and the counter should be reset.
  • Anonymous
  • Anonymous
    Indeed, the hypocrisy is rampant, and the lockdowns are obvious power plays. Personal freedom is a foreign concept for the Left. That’s one of many reasons I will never vote Democrat.
  • Anonymous
    Proof? LMAO

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!