myReview 7 d

Anger toward Men on the rise

Anonymous
Anger toward Men on the rise

I have read numerous different opinions on numerous topics on this site. Much debate about the Friend zone, Men and Women will most likely disagree on the subject, Men having to muster up the courage only to be rejected and put in the Friend zone has 2 different opinions of course. Women most likely are never going to understand why a Man will walk away when she says she wants to be just friends and perceptions will continue to differ and being put in the Friend Zone will most likely happen more often now considering the overturn of Roe vs Wade since Women become more angry at the Male Population instead of directing their anger where they should which is the U S supreme Court. There is uncertainty about where a forseen level of sexual frustration will lead one thing that is likely is that anger between the two genders will be more prevalent. As Men we cannot predict nor can we control a Woman's reaction to being asked out and Men should really keep their frustrations under control as nothing good can be accomplished from expressing anger toward the female gender likewise Women must realize that not all men are Misogynistic and there are Men who share the disgust at the overturn of Roe vs Wade with the Female Population. Let's not assume that the overturn of Roe vs Wade puts an end to our sex lives as we know it, Yes I forsee Women being more cautious as a result and perhaps stricter in their selection of a Male Partner than before. Misogynistic Men and Militant Feminists will always exist in our society but the assumption that each gender acts in uniformity is an unfounded belief. Perhaps those who ruled in favor of the overturn of Roe vs Wade wish to see the anger between genders for the purpose of creating chaos, this theory is a possibility and if this is the case then both genders must realize that it is only an appointed few who make unfavorable rulings and/or laws. A Woman's right to choose should be honored and as a result of recent events there will definitely be a need for the people to hold elected officials accountable for those they place into appointed positions instead of fighting amoungst themselves because anger between Men and Women will accomplish nothing but negative consequence in some form or another.

Anger toward Men on the rise
3
14
3Girl Opinion
14Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girls

• Anonymous

I know you'll get some harsh remarks for this and I'll probably get a lot of downvotes for my reply but I think there is a lot of truth to what you say. The way I see it Roe vs Wade changed the way men and women relate to each other sexually, (for better or worse so to speak). I think now that the precedent has been overturned and it's up to the states and possibly Congress in the future women realize that they might have fewer options when they enter into a sexual relationship. If they don't want kids ever, then they have to decide if they want to be abstinent or go the route of surgical sterilization, or if they do want kids someday they have to be more choosy about what men they have sex with. As far as pregnancy from rape but there is quite a bit of anger by women that some men and women are against exceptions even for that.

I think many women feel frustration and anger. Frustration that men can't get pregnant, so men can't relate to what it means for a fertile woman. However, frustrated because we want to enter a relationship but know that at some point it could come at an unexpected cost. I keep hearing people yell about birth control but even birth control is not 100 percent, I just read an article about a woman who got pregnant after 3 years using a copper IUD which is almost as effective as sterilization. Then I hear the whole argument about women should keep their legs closed, and I highly doubt men want that. Imagine if women who didn't want children or are done having children did do that. That would be something, I'm sure it would end a lot of relationships and marriages, that happens in sexless relationships and marriages even now.

Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

Harsh remarks are expected in a post like this and some other posts there is no guarantee that there will be absolutely no harsh comments on any post. I think people will still have sex regardless of a supreme court ruling. People were having sex prior to the Roe V Wade ruling in 1973, people want to have sex then they definitely will. There are states that allow it and other states that don't. There will probably be men also who will be hesitant to have sex just because there are plenty of Men who do not want to risk getting a Woman pregnant when it is just a 1 night stand. All I can do is speculate what will happen as a result of that ruling but the possibility of more tension between genders is likely. The real point behind this post is not to bash women all I was really pointing out is how the anger is likely to increase. There was enough anger toward Men prior to that ruling and there really is no reason to be angry with the entire Male Population because of that ruling, also I am hoping Men will not be angry with Women due the reduction of sexual activity. I could sound as crazy as Alex Jones and assume that the supreme court deliberately made that ruling just to generate that kind of anger amoung the population. The argument that a woman should have kept her legs closed is not a valid argument because after all when a baby is conceived it takes two to tango. I have already had My Children but I do fear for what the future holds for My Kids and My Grandkids. Yes, I am disgusted by the Roe V Wade ruling because it brings uncertainty for the future. What I suspect is there will be more issues on the chopping block as far as the supreme court is concerned such as Affirmative Action, Same Gender Marriage may also be next and if that is the case we can anticipate more chaos in years to come.

• Anonymous

Yes, I totally I get what you’re saying and I agree.

• Ukrainianbuddafly

I think what men fail to see is we don't want to dislike men and many of us don't. Some are just afraid. But while the plight of men typically consists of "friend zone", "rejection" and things like that we tend to feel some type of way about that because ours are more along the lines of safety, rights and our overall life. We wish (ladies correct me if I'm wrong) that our worries and complaints were limited to why Bobby doesn't like me.

LikeDisagree 2 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • @Ukrainianbuddafly I agree women are forced to operate more out of fear. I disagree though about mens worry being friend zones that is very very far down on the list of mens day to day concern. You may just think that because spending a lot of time on a site like this gives you that impression.

• @Vegasrunner not really, it's because when I hear men gripe it's either that or why they can't make us do something

• @Ukrainianbuddafly That's more of a reflection of the men you interact w/. This stat has been presented numerous times 20% of the men get all the women. You're dealing w/ the 80% of losers. Those guys are griping because the friend zone is the only way they can get close to a woman they want. I friend zone woman all the time because I have plenty of woman to bang and I understand how to leverage a womans attraction to me to attract more woman. You can't execute these tactics unless you have experience w/ woman. The bigger question is why are you spending your time associating w/ men who can't get women "to do something"?

Most Helpful Guys

• Anonymous

People will just have to start using contraception again. It’s not gonna change dating much because sex work is extremely profitable and people are Horner as hell. Most abortions occurred from no contraception or improper use. Not ectopic pregnancies or rape like everyone likes to hyperbole. And let’s not forget it’s the state that matters. If abortion is extremely important to you, move. Most states still allow abortions up to a certain timeframe, so just be proactive instead of waiting until the thing is 3 months? Women start feeling pregnancy symptoms very quickly. Not to mention they should know if they’ve been having unprotected sex.

Is this still revelant?
  • monorprise

So for nearly 50 years we should have been "angry at women" for having been allowed by 5+ unaccountable Federal politicians in black robes the special right to murder other people to avoid taking responsibility for their own actions...

I'm sorry but that is infantile.
    I agree the lawless court that disregarded 90+ years of written law, executive practice, and pasts court precedent deserved to be condemned for the law making act of Roe v. Wade among many others the lawless act of the Warren and Burger courts.

But blaming unrelated people for infantile.

Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

112
  • ElementoP

Unless you live in Alabama or a few other far right states, you have nothing to worry about as far as abortion. States like Colorado are even more lax on their abortion laws now, just to rub it in their face.
    Abortion is not a federal crime, it's just not a federal "right". It's back into the hands of the states, which is the way it should be.
    The right gets to continue thinking they're good people and the left gets to keep killing babies. Everybody wins

FunnyHelpful 2 People
    Reply
  • KrakenAttackin

Meh... modern women are angry at everything, like spoiled children who have been given everything and still want more.

I am not the least bit concerned about the "anger of women toward men". Women need men about 10x more than men need women.

Helpful 1 Person
    Reply
  • LimitedBenefits101

"Yes I forsee Women being more cautious as a result and perhaps stricter in their selection of a Male Partner than before "

This is exactly I support ban on abortion, women didn't CARE BEFORE about being CAUTIOUS AT ALL and let their LEGS WIDE OPEN for anyone to ENTER.

Oh well well ladies no more horing around😘

Helpful 1 Person
    Reply
  • Jamesshinobi

who cares? the new dark ages are coming. womans opinions are going back where they belong. completely irrelevent.

Disagree 1 Person
    Reply
  • Ill_made_Knight

Not at all unexpected. And if a guy chooses not to learn some of the repercussions women face, orsimply choose not to empathize... well

Reply
  • U4ea0

Overturning Roe vs Wade has nothing to do with religious nuts or caring about unborn children.

The reason it was overturned is because it had to be. Women have not used their sexual freedom wisely and it is causing our society to collapse. They have no choice but to start rolling back the rights of women. Affirmative Action is next. Birth control pills will follow. I already got new prescribing information from the FDA about birth control pills and the changing law. Which is strange as I wasn't aware the law was changing yet. I guess they know something nobody else does.

Reply
  • SolitarySolace

Guess a lot of women won’t be getting their oh so precious marriage they dreamt of 😂🤷🏻‍♂️

Reply
    • MangoBob

Well, there’s women on the Supreme Court as well. The problem is the majority of folks no nothing about the Constitution, Law, States Rights or the responsibility and purview of the Supreme court. If women want to be blanket mad at someone they should be mad at themselves for blaming others and refusing to accept responsibility for their own actions. Ladies, go ahead, put on cast iron chastity belts , IDGAF, i have a $7,000.00 RealDoll that does every kinky little thing i like without bitching, bloating or bleeding.

• MangoBob

Reply
  • duttyjamagyal

Annnddd that's why your balls are funky and dirty

Funny 1 Person
    Reply
    • Jouth

What about my balls? Are mine better?

Here ( )( )

• I don't know, are you gonna drop ur girl off at the abortion clinic and pretend like it's empowering to do that

• Jouth

lol what?

• RandomGuy1030

Omg the selective sex will be selective

Reply
  • Anonymous

I'm sure all of those men forced to stay behind in Ukraine to fight... while the women and children were evacuated are worried about that...

Reply
  • Anonymous

Fuck that! I'm joining Al Qaeda.

Al jihaad! 🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

Reply
  • Anonymous

Yeah it's all part of the Kill All Men movement kicking off after the democrats win the mid-terms in November

Funny 1 Person
    Reply
    • MangoBob

Come back to this post after the midterms, i want to laugh at you when there are about 5 democrats left in the entire federal government.

• Anonymous

They'll cheat and win more than they already have what George Soros and the CCP want they get when dealing with the democrat devils