MyTake - is also my Opinion - which is my own

legalboxers

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/opinion
a thought or belief about something or someone

Now that we got that out of the way...

How do we get here. We form our opinions - based on facts from many sources and articles.

But. when the facts are manipulated to those who refuse to believe the actual facts, dont want to hear your opinion, because the facts that they heard - from another source which and where they believe to be true - is a trusted fact. Which brings you here:

You are conditioned to follow those who choose to tell you a tale - or something you see on television by people - to make you think something isn't what you believe in.Example - you are told we are in a recession by a certain talking heads. Example:

If this is the case - and you walk into your shopping mall, your Walmart, and you see lines out the door, and what is normally 10-20 mins to get out of a grocery store - it is about an hour. IF you see many people in line - with grocery carts full of items, if you can't find a parking spot, are we in a recession? Is the economy bad? If you see for yourself.. Are we in a recession? If you see gas prices LOWERED and you don't - or claim you need to take out a mortgage for gas - or you wait until the tank is lower and you dont fill up or wait until empty to fill (which is your problem by I digress).. Whose fault is it that you waited to fill up the gas tank ??

Someone made a comment about me posting about something on MASH - amidst of my normal postings and attack me on my opinion - last time I checked - we are on a site called GIRLS ASK GUYS. No particular topic, no particular thought process but just that GIRLS ASK GUYS. Its my 2000+ Characters - and I will use it as I choose to. If it insults your intelligence Ignore me - block me. God gave us a brain to form an opinion based on truths - not manufactured ones to make themselves look right. or play the victim.

1
4
1Girl Opinion
4Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

12
  • LikeALog

I've seen "facts" change. The initial release of information becomes fact. Opposing viewpoints are deemed misinformation. People are berated, chastised and insulted for not agreeing with the "facts." After a while more information is available, more video is reviewed and then the "facts" change. The misinformation was correct.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • jeffiner

If a fact is manipulated, it no longer is a fact.. the dilemma that we are faced with however is point of view. We can look up the definition of every word in a single sentence, and agree on said definitions, how we interpret and understand the sentence though is what forms an opinion.
    The things that you worry about are different from the things I worry about, each of our neighbors worry about and so on.. our worry's are what decipher our interpretations and that's when the grey lines come into play on opinions. ..
    Just a food for thought

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • pizzalovershouse

Yep it's like people bitch cuz a stock dropped so low on Dow and yt economy is good

Reply