What is your opinion on “Adult Bullies”?

To be clear, by adult I mean anyone over the age of 18. Doesn’t have to be in the work place necessarily, just in general those that bully after that age.

I honestly think it’s pathetic no matter what age but at an age where you’re considered an adult it’s just embarrassing. You’re only showing yourself up and highlighting your own insecurities. What is your opinion on “Adult Bullies”?

64116

Most Helpful Guy

• They must lack common sense. If they are still bullies after graduating from high school then they must have not gotten the memo that says they can get in legal trouble, they can ruin their career and they also run the risk of receiving a major whooping.

• I always point out the same thing. If you are over a certain age and you do something stupid, the full force of the law can and will come out to get you. I remember on Quora a debate on whether to physically attack bullies. I pointed out that it should be the last resort, since the ADULT thing to do if bullied, especially if resulting in injury, money loss, etc, is suing. You get caught in a physical fight, the police won't always care that you were victim first. You physically attacked means possible jail time. Law is law. But it can be used to an advantage and it's a lot more legal to do so, therefore, take advantage.

• Thanks for MHO.

Most Helpful Girl

• It stupid honestly because no one should be a bully to anyone i can understand why kids do it probably because of who they around with , the parents , friends , etc... But still bully needs to end kids shouldn't be doing it either
    Adult bully needs to stop to because it is not only stupid but childish... Instead of gossiping , fighting , and etc.. Help the person out.. Find good words to say even if you don't know him her or hated him or her... Apologized as well. And don't be fake.. And especially this :
    Don't judge anyone by the appearance of the outside but look in the inside of there heart and see how they feel... And place your self where that person is right now and see how you would feel weather bullied or not.

And this :
    Treat othersthe way u want to be treated
    Do unto others as have do unto you

Bullying of all kinds needs to stop
    🚫 bullying