Should women be allowed to be topless?

For example, They would have the same option to go topless like guys do.Should women be allowed to be topless?
  • Yes
  • No
It would be optional. Most women probably wouldn't go topless in public. I'm sure it would be nice for them in certain situations though. And I think a lot of women would like to be able to tan topless.

5169

Most Helpful Guys

• I’d like there to be more freedom, girls should have the right to go topless like men, they don’t have too, but they shouldn’t be forced to cover up at the threat of being arrested or something for part of their body like that, a lot different of a country would result in countless ways if that changed, but just to see the option would be nice because girls shouldn’t be told what to do with their bodies by the government in more ways than just this issue

• I think they should be allowed because men do and no one cares a bit

• That's true

• 7d

I care, but only cause women arnt allowed.
      Also, I've seen several situations where a fat shirtless man is fine but a fat women in a sports bra is deemed a public disturbance.

And walking in sports bras are allowed.

Most Helpful Girls

• I am wondering if some of the girls here have a brain. The question was if you should be allowed not if you should be topless. Of course we should be allowed. For some reason female nipples are viewed differently from male nipples, but the boob itself, the part which is different can be on display with no issues.

• I think that would be fun! Hopefully it would be perceived as normal someday. Because it’s fun at the beach, but being able to step outside the house topless would be so liberating! 😄