Should female toplessness be allowed on the beach the way male toplessness is?

• Yes
  • No
of course guys are voting yes lol

95202

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, some guys have bigger tits than some women. There is no difference besides that one of them can shot milk out of their tities after being pregnangt. I often see topless women sunbathing at the lake in my town. It's normal to me. Eventhou I wouldn't do it myself

• Believe me or not. A man's breasts doesn't give the same eye pleasure than women's breasts.

• @Ryffe same answer goes to you little parrot

• Ouch, that hurt... 😒

• Absolutely. I think it's ridiculous that men are allowed to go shirtless but women aren't in many places. Who cares? You're not hurting anyone.

I think nudity should be completely normal. There's nothing shameful about the human body, and there's no reason to weirdly and prudishly mandate covering parts of it. Those sorts of laws just result in weird over-sexualization of parts of our bodies.

As someone who's been to nudist resorts and beaches, once everyone's naked and you get used to it, it's no big deal. Almost nobody gets weird about it, and everyone seems to be more comfortable around each other than if they were wearing swimsuits. I like that feeling.

• I'd never go to a nudist beach since I'm not happy with my penis. A topless beach, maybe

• @DublinRollerGirl I hardly think men will suddenly have no interest in boobs just because they're visible sometimes in public. And I'm not saying people MUST choose to be nude, just suggesting we have the option to do so without fear of repercussions. Very few people will choose to do so, if for no other reason than it's cold outside or they don't feel like it. Totally cool. I'll wear clothes most of the time, but being nude when swimming is just better and more comfortable.

• Nudists carry a towel and put that on furniture before sitting. And boobs still have sex appeal. Clothed breasts have sex appeal. Naked legs have sex appeal. Those aren’t forbidden. And when naked breasts are not forbidden, they will still have appeal.

Most Helpful Guys

• You can talk about the way things "ought to be" and the way people "ought to behave," but the reality is that there are bad people and there will always be bad people. In the US, if every beach becomes topless or nude, there will be problems with sexual aggressiveness. How would you feel about your 15 year old daughter going to the beach with her friends if the beach is totally nude?

• I agree plus what straight guy wants to go to a nude beach where other guys might be nude? Screw them

• What the hell is the difference? At my apartments girls under 10 swim in the pool topless all the time. I don't see anyone leering at them.

• I would feel just fine with it, as long as everybody kept their hands to them selves. I don't believe in taking her freedoms away just because she is a she. If it's not right for her, it's not right for him either.

• Of course there are going to be more people seek the first one , I bet 99 % of them are men. I my self would prefer to see a women dressed in nice clothes that fit her body and compliment her look , A women's chest will be the same no matter who it is , Some are small , others are bigger they will always look the same some more firm then other''s. Please stop this silly talk about #free the nipple. Your only hurting your self. its just the same as the who "men" in female bathrooms , that's a legal thing if you call your self a women. Look at all the reported cases about that , Now you are wanting to create more problems more cases for a women to be defiled. A man who has mental health issues or a sex addiction , Will not stop when you ask him nicely !!!

• Compare rape statistics to places like Russian and France where expose breast are common. You'll find that their rape cases are very low compared to ours. Ours is more than 200% higher than theirs.

• I agree. but in the same sense its been like that for a long time plus we in the U. S. take the back seat on rape. look at the latest case. lol I hope one day all rapeiest p*** fall off hahah