Why do some people hate feminazis but dont say anything about mgtow or redpill incels? What do you think about many mgtows/repills who likes islam?

hi_it_is_me123
Do not try to justify this mgtow/ redpill bullshit. I watched ton of redpill youtube videos, and waste my time on it for nothing. I seriously thought they are nice logical people that fight for their rights. In theory it may make sense, in the real world you can't just go mgtow but also talk about women 24/7 in a offensive way but also expect from people to respect it.
I seriously was shocked and it just made me hate myself for being a woman but at that time i was 18-19. I was obsessed with these videos because i could not understand why they hate women so much but i just end up hating myself for being a woman.
If a woman talk like these redpill/mgtow incels about men she would be stoned online. You can watch big mgtow youtube channels like colltaine, thinkbeforeyousleep etc. to get my point. If you justify them, then justify feminazis too. What i realize is that many of them start liking islam which annoyed me when i was a muslim but now i understand why they like it. I can't stand it when people say feminists and incels are the same time but also fully ignore that ton of incels support mgtow aka part of it.

https://youtu.be/OQzoiyZSYxM
Feminazis and mgtow/redpill incels are both bad
I support mgtows/redpills
Mgtow/redpills ain't incels ( why do ton of incels support it then?)
Vote C
I dont support none of them
Vote D
Other
Vote E
GirlGuy
1 mo
It is just suprising to me that western incels suddenly like islam. I am not saying that muslim incels like christian, atheist incels dont exist. It is just weird when western non muslim incels suddenly like islam
1 mo
Lool i get insulted, attacked etc out of nowhere by a middle age triggered retarded mental ill boomer but after defending myself, i get blocked. Hahah. I really dont get these idiots. Whatever thank you for your replies. I really appreciate your replies. Many of you give good replies. I wish i could give to almost all of you a MHO
14
2