Is my landlord is spying on me, how do I handle this?

Anonymous

I had a weird feeling about my landlord about a month after moving in I’ve been here barely two months and I’m actively getting moved out.
I decided to try and see if there was any working cameras in the home that she insisted there wasn’t.
The red flag for me was when I said I didn’t know why she left the camera in the living room I would like it taken down as I will not be interested in getting its subscription and she seemed really irritated.
I unscrewed it myself ! But there must be another one? And does this mean it is working? Or is it detecting the one I took down.
I really don’t know technology terms well so anything anyone knows I would really appreciate the insight.

1 mo
I found a camera that was hidden. Thank you for everyone’s input. I’m now seeking legal help by a trusted family attorney.
12
3