myReview

17 beautiful types of North African traditional Dresses! Which one is your favorite?

NorthAfrican

1) Karakou: Algiers, Algeria

2) Keswa: Tunisia, Tunis

3) Moroccan Caftan: Morocco, Fes.

4) Mal7fa Chaouia: Algeria, Aures Mountains.

5) Tarayoun: Tunisia, Kairouan.

6) Kabyle dress: Algeria, Kabylia

7) Chedda Tlemcenia: Algeria, Tlemcen

8) Blouza Wahrania: Algeria, Oran.

9) Marsawi: Tunisia, Tunis

10) Fouta w Blouza: Tunisia, Tunis

11) Gandoura Constantinoise: Algeria, Constantine

12) Qmejja: Tunisia, Hammemet

13) Naili Dress: Algeria, Ouled Nail/Bou Saada

14) Tabdila: Nabeul, Tunisia

15) Chedda Mostaganem: Mostaganem, Algeria

16) Souss Dress: Atlas Mountains, Morocco

17) Zarzisian Dress: Zarzis, Tunisia

9
2
2Girl Opinion
9Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• razelove
    I'd go with 10 or 14, they don't just look like sexy dresses, but something that could be worn on a regular basis rather than formal occasions.

North Africa, Ethiopia and South Africa are regions I would like to visit and look into. Lots of cultures, opportunities, and between the orthodox and muslim not necessarily support, but tolerance of polygamy.
    Is this still revelant?
    • polygamy is illegal in Tunisia and fairly uncommon in the rest of North Africa

• razelove

Like I said, not necessarily support, but tolerance. Really out of all those countries I would want to see Constantinople the most, Egypt, Ethiopia, and then head to South Africa. I want opportunities, excitement, culture that dates back thousands of years, and pleasure.

Of course I wouldn't travel anywhere in Africa without getting at least a Makarov pistol first. The governments are too unstable before even going into any other aspects. I also want to export arms from the US, so Africa is somewhere I need to visit and make connections at.

That's getting off topic though, all the dresses look fabulous.

• I personally don't think polygamy is morally wrong it was even practiced by Biblical figures and European Germanic tribes including France's first christian king clovis.
      But thank you!

• Anonymous
    All of them are unqiue in their own way, and this dresses show how deep and amazing north African culture is.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

Also the girls look beautiful😍

Most Helpful Girls

• Alyssa11
    The Moroccan one is my favourite, I have one myself :)
    Is this still revelant?
  • Kelly6
    Morocco dress
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

07
  • Lliam
    Great photos. What a wonderful tour of Tunisian, Algerian, and Moroccan culture.
    Thank you!

I think I like #3 the best. I also like 4, 9, 10, 12 and 17, but most of them are lovely. I think traditional North African women's fashion is charming. And the women are beautiful.
    I would include Palestinian.
  • slatyb
    In picture 10, what is she wearing on her ankle? I've never seen anything quite like it.
  • zagor
    The packaging doesn't matter, the contents are what counts.
    LikeDisagree 2 People
  • blondfrog
    I like 1,5,9,10,14, and 17 the most. Really sexy <3.
  • Still-alive
    Gonna go with Tabdila

they are all majestic and regal looking though.
  • DWornock
    They are all beautiful.
  • OddBeMe
    Is it bad that I think they’re all the same?