David Rockefeller Is Dead and I Want to Remind Everyone that It's No Great Loss to The World

Waffles731
David Rockefeller is dead and I want to remind everyone that its no great loss to the world

There is a rather controversial opinion of mine, most people are of the opinion that you shouldn't speak ill of the dead. I am not one of those people. I am of Hunter S. Thompson's point of view that if a bad person is dead, you say what kind of person they actually were and he demonstrated this when Richard Nixon died by titling his obituary, he was scum and fully telling the reader why I will link this here https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1994/07/he-was-a-crook/308699/ . I believe that a person is who they were in life warts and all. When I die someday myself, If I hurt people, people should know. The Rockefeller are and always have been bad people. Now at this point people are going to scream at me, you shouldn't speak ill of the dead. So I want to remind people of how they made their fortune and the people they had killed. I'm not being metaphorical either, I'm being literal.

The Rockefeller's fortune came from well the original John Rockefeller, who was as big a bastard as they come.

You don't get to order the massacre of Men who are fighting for a fair wage and safe working conditions and their families and have me say nice things about your family. That is what happened in Colorado in the Ludlow Massacre where John Rockefeller Jr. David Rockefeller's father used his pull to send in the national guard to take down a tent colony of 1200 striking workers. They burned it to the ground killing 26 people, including not only strikers but their wives and children.

Now you might say well that was his father that was him. You would be right, however the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

In 1973 the CIA on what was essentially the decision of Henry Kissinger overthrew the democratically elected Chilean Leader Salvador Allende and replaced him with a Military Dictatorship

The man who advised Henry Kissinger on that matter was none of than David Rockefeller. Why? Because the bank he ran, Chase Bank had an interest in Chile and Salvador Allende was a Socialist who didn't care for a billionaire clan of bankers. The person who replaced him was none other than a dictator named Augusto Pinochet. Now this may be hard to swallow for Republicans, but the socialist happens to be a good guy here, the authoritarian right wing leader was the one who tortured people, had death squads roaming, disappeared more than 3000 innocent people who opposed the regime. I know, its like greed causes problems or something, and he was backed by a republican president who was advised by another republican named DAVID ROCKEFELLER. That is the man who died yesterday, a banker who wanted a brutal regime in place of a democratically elected socialist leader because it would make him money.

David Rockefeller is dead, good riddance.

6
12

Most Helpful Guy

• SlightlyCrazy
    I agree, you are what you leave behind. The Rockefeller family has left behind the ruthless path that allowed them their wealth. A pass bisected by violence and the supression of liberty
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• vishna
    I had heard some people him a philanthropist, others said he was a monster. Yet, I hadn't taken the time to do my own research. Great MyTake. You really do relevant stuff.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

511
  • llorando
    Totally agree.
  • Turkish_Delight
    Yeah that billionarie called Rockefeller.
    He's majorly known for the contributes to Novus Orldo Seclorum "New World Order" what zionist Jews want to found.
    • Is this a joke? Cuase that's really wrong on so many levels

• Waffles731

its not the jews who are the zionists, at least in the U. S, its Evangelical Christians, you'll find American jews who have been told to their faces by evangelical christians that they aren't practicing their religion because they don't support israel,
      think on that for a minute.

• Waffles731

@SlightlyCrazy
      I swear I've never met a Jewish person who was a zionist in Massachusetts,
      that example I said, yeah that happened to my school psychologist

• I-am-a-nobody
    Not a big fan of David Rockefeller, but not a fan of Allende either.
    Allende, a Communist and ally of Castro, nationalized industries (stole).
    • Noxifer626

Yeah, because it's much better to let foreign enterprises siphon the resources of your country to enrich a few hundreds and sink thousands into the deepest misery.

• @Noxifer626
      OK, so you're Exxon... you'd love to invest in Venezuela, but you got burned in the past because they "nationalized" your previous investment.
      So, el Presidente sat on the nation's resources while the nation lived in squalor.

Of course, if you're Hugo ChΓ‘vez, you really don't care that the people suffer.
      So instead of many people benefiting from a free market, only Hugo Chavez and his inner circle benefit.
      You can add Chavez along with Allende, Stalin and Castro to the the list of dead Communists who oppressed the people.

• Waffles731

Allende was nothing like any of those people

• FatherJack
    He , & the rest of the Rockefeller's are firmly interwoven into the House of Rothschild & their Cartel , all are evil bastards & unfortunately , they control most of the worlds wealth & have far too much power. Good Riddance !!
  • lime_rampljuset
    Same can be said of Soros... too bad he is still alive
  • castratedwhiteguy
    This quote is all you need to know about this bastard who is responsible for putting cancer viruses in our polio vaccines:

"Today, America would be outraged if U. N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead for us to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government." -- DAVID ROCKEFELLER

I rest my case! May his miserable soul rot in hell!
    • Waffles731

'cancer viruses'
      Cancer isn't a virus, its a mutation

• JudgmentDay
    Either way, his time is up. But there's still many other people out there that are like him.
  • spoonman2014
    The man had like 40 heart transplants, it tells you something. He feared death because of what may happen to him and he is a greedy bastard. When my time comes I won't fight to stay here
  • Noxifer626
    Can't trust millionaires.
    When all you see is big numbers around you, you start treating people like numbers.
  • Tony1974
    This scumbag was the founder of the TRILATERAL COMMISSION which is hell-bent on establish a world-wide government and doing away with our constitution. POS is behind the NWO.
  • TheFlak38
    I had a drinking paty with my friends. It's one Jewish extremist less. Countdown for Soros, Queen Elisabeth, Mitsotakis and Rothschild.
  • skeptic002
    I know about the Rockafellers
    and what they have been doing, as much as they piss me off
    hopefully they went to the lord cause I already know there destination if he never changed
  • Blonde401
    I'm not educated enough on him to pass comment.
  • 1truekhaleesi
    Good riddance.
  • WaterRat
    Amen.
  • Zorax
    Excellent Take, I agree, completely.