Single on Valentines Day? Here is some fun singles date ideas!

It's almost February 14th. Time for the Hallmark Holiday where if you are taken you are probably looking at heart-shaped candy boxes, stuffed animals that are pink and fluffy, and cheesy puns on cards. But, if you are single you may or may not feel depressed. Don't feel bad! Yes, it sucks to see other couples enjoying V day in Outback or Olive Garden or watching the newest sappy romantic comedy at the IMAX. But at least you have yourself! So, If you find yourself dateless this Valentines Day here are some things you can do all by yourself to show yourself some love.

Go to the Arcade/Mini Golf

Catch a movie

Go to a bookstore

Have a night in with a movie marathon and pizza

Take a bubble bath

Go to the spa

Play big at the casino

Go to Starbucks

Go to your favorite restaurant

Go to a museum

Attend a speed dating or another social event

and most importantly

Buy all the half price candy the next day!!!

Being single on Valentines Day doesn't have to be SAD, in fact, it can be fun. Think of it this way you don't have to worry about not liking your plans because they fit you.

#Singleandlovingit

#SingleonVDay

28
smahala1991 is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not normal I know but still once upon a time I did too fall in love with a girl. She lived in my neighbourhood. Just like my usual habit, that day I was enjoying the early autumn smell on air, when I saw a beautiful woman, just bathed, in wet hair, talking with her another friend. I was watching her from back. That morning was little bit airy. She wore a loose short skirt with long shirt that end before her hip started, her timid breast intimidated me. I was amused enough by the refreshing sight and besides that I didn't wore my eye glass that morning. I still remember how she always accidentally shove her breast with me when she ride a crowded bus. We were the same path rider. She was a student of a high school and I was a senior student assisting teachers as an intern. Later, I realised the difference between my eye sight with and without my glass. Her chest which turned out little puffy when i saw it closely and shoved by it. For some reason I made her comfortable guy, I guess. Then one day she got married, I was surprised, so young. She married a widower, he was her friend's father. She was kind a social worker in my neighbourhood. When he was I'll, she took liberty of cooking for him then his wife was alive. Later after his wife's death, every night she took care of him in his misery. As she was his daughter's friend, one day he cried a lot to her and slept with her while hugging her. She was new with this things, so she shyly run away and never came again to him. He was so ashamed by his uncontrollable feelings that he tried to give her a marriage but because of that one remorseful emotional night, she couldn't leave his crying head in her breast that sensational feeling made her remind that she grown to a woman. So, she proposed him to marry her instead. After knowing that story from her step daughter, I transferred myself to another province. She was my first reminder that I had a man organ that create smokey burning feelings in my chest that made me a writer.

• I fell for her when the morning air slowly removing her shirt and skirt from her plum shape hip and I was a simple blind man blinded by the beauty of her smooth skin. And that when I discovered myself I was in love. Love at first sight It's called.

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

17
  • I've long decided that I would rather remain single indefinitely because I feel and know that relationships, and all things relevant to any of them simply does NOT guarantee any sort of fulfillment, happiness, etc. They may all seem and feel that way at first at least for many people whom expect or believe that they would or should, but it's never an absolute certainty that things are always going to be that way and stay the same since things CAN and WILL change, and change IS INEVITABLE.

• Yes but you know sometimes you can wait and wait and this imaginery prince or princess might never come. Because its hollywood made this up. My uncle was pretty good looking guy i would say and the was single until 37 and he took wife because he just tired to wait and she was pretty rich; D he's advice was don''t wait because she will never come He said I waited and waited and she never showed up.

• l am the best girls dont even know what they are missing out on when they are not dating me give me a try

• If I was to do any of those, I’d take a bubble bath with my date.

• This whole trend of doing things by yourself and calling it a date is illogical.

• None of those sound like a good time to me.

• I would be busy working in office

• what a great take! thanks!