Cheaters: Getting Caught Bared Ass and Red Handed

I don't know if you've seen cheaters but I caught a random episode a few nights ago while I had a bout of insomnia. It just made me wonder, if you're with someone you've gotta be pretty blind not to notice if your partner is not up to something shady. Even if you don't have proof you probably still get a feeling that something is up.

I mean some of these people are damn dumb, but they're people and no one deserves to be two-timed if they are really in love, but it seems they all had the inkling otherwise why would they be on the show?

My favourite quote from the movie Heat is when De Niro' character says:

If there is doubt, then there is NO doubt.

Relationships between the sexes are tough enough as it is. Add in the internet which supposedly over 50% of cheaters use to find their hookups makes cheating even easier. It's easier to get caught too than a traditional affair, as they always leave an electronic trail making it easier to catch. Tiger Woods is not the only one to be given away by his smartphone. I think being in denial is the copout. If you think you're partner is cheating they probably are...better to know sooner than later, so you can avoid dramas like these...

710

Most Helpful Girl

• The first one would suck. I can't imagine being tied to the bed and someone breaking into the house while you are at your most vulnerable. I guess you would have to be blind not to see cheating like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• My take is that the show is very very "staged" I'm not saying it doesn't happen but I think the producers set it up a lot.

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 6

• Some people are just paranoid but 9 times out of 10 if you think your partner is cheating then they probably are and the more you try to convince yourself that they are not you are making it easier for them because you are playing dumb and they will think that you really are if you let them.

• LOOOL holy fack

I'm both scared and entertained

• Lmao that guy running away syncopations

• I'd be going HAM on all of their naked ass.

• I don't care if they cheated or not. This is messed up. This needs to be deleted from the internet and the tapes destroyed.

• NEVER cheat on a black woman, they will hunt you down!

• haha lawd have mercy...

• I don't know why I got so many thumbs down. I'm black and I know this because my next door neighbor tried to kill her husband and threatened to cut off his balls.

What Guys Said 9

• I am seriously disturbed by the first one

• Is there any vacancy in the crew of their show?

• Are these video even for real?
    Feels like a set up, paid to get more ratings!
    Coz how can they have interfered with the privacy of the cheater on camera like this anyway?

• Cheaters is fake as fuck you know?

Anyway, if you have doubts about your s/o and you think they may be cheating:

1) you're right 2) you're a paranoid schizophrenic. One or the other.

• I watched it once... lmao... and never watched it again! I was an hour of my life I wish I could get back :(

• the first one is funny as hell

• LOL did the last video advertise a key logger?

please, no key logger will pass my anti-virus.

• Never seen Cheaters so can't comment on it.

• LOLOLOLOLOLO Take LOLOLOLOLOLOLO