• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean when an ex girlfriend acts hot and cold?

More details are in my other questions... To sum it up my ex girlfriend invited me in when I walked over a Christmas card to her house last week. We... Show More

oh yeah and on Christmas she chatted me saying thank you for the card and merry Christmas to me and my family.
i wouldn't consider us as "friends"...the Christmas card was the first time we've talked in 6 and a half weeks. the last time we talked she was ranting about how she couldn't get over what I did and how she didn't feel comfortable being friends with me

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't know what the girl is thinking. She seems a little off to me. Is she seeing someone else? If so, she might have lent the game to him but she didn't want to tell you. Or maybe she just didn't want to let you borrow it anymore. I don't know. I see that you are under 18. No offense but you guys are so bad at expressing yourselves to one another in general. Hit her up on the phone and ask her what is going on. Tell her you feel like something is up with her and you feel as though it may be directed toward you. If you guys are actually friends you should be able to come to each other and talk. No one wants tension in any kind of relationship. And you say on Christmas she chatted you up. Did you guys have an actual conversation or did she just message you to say merry Christmas? If it wasn't an actual conversation it could just be her being polite.

• she chatted me but I didn't respond because I had a bunch of people over and I just had time to check my gmail. and I'm almost 100% sure that she isn't seeing anybody else right now

• Show Older
    • yeah I feel you. I'm not saying cut things off. I know you care for her and I'm not saying she's a bad person. Maybe just get some more idstance until she gets it together and quits acting weird.

• i see where you're coming from...thanks!

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think she wants to be in a relationship with you but she wants to keep you when she gets lonely. You don't wanna be a victim of her neediness. O would still be friends but keep it to a minimum so you don't get too attached to her. yea, I think she does that because she's lonely or needy or just needs attention.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!