• Ask
  • myTake

Is my ex-boyfriend happy with his new girlfriend?

My ex-boyfriend has this new girlfriend that he been dating for two weeks after him and I broke up so far their been having a good realtionship no... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• They've only been together for 2 weeks, I hardly doubt that they perfect together. They haven't had a chance to fight yet and for her to tell him that she loves him is a little crazy. Personally, I think that their relationship is moving WAY too fast. He hasn't had a chance to get over you yet and that probably why he called you and told you those things. For him to tell you all that doesn't seem like he's completely into his new girl or really over you. Give it some time and see how things play out with the new girl but to me I don't see it lasting too long because it's really moving fast and could prove to be too much too soon.

What Guys Said 1

• i don't know maybe he's not as ready as he thought he was , it sound like he still getting over you doesn't it? I mean saying you have his heart must be quite moving for you,but maybe he is not content with his new girlfreind and she's just rushed him into a relationship he wasnt ready for , I think you will know soon because the relationship won't hold if he still want you and also there's not such thing as perfect so when somthing seems too good to be true it is not true ,if you get what I mean good luck

What Girls Said 3

• Thats just drama who knows what he is telling her and how would you feel if it was the other way around and you found out

• no he probably using the gf,as a way too get over you.so hurry to the rescue,& fix things before its too late.trust me:/