You are not Desperate!

You are not Desperate!

This is going to be pretty short, but seriously ladies its okay to take the lead sometimes and initiate dates, conversations with a guy you are crushing on or have maybe been on a date or 2 with, maybe you have just been talking to someone you met online/dating apps.

If a guy is interested in you he will not think you are being desperate, he will most likely be flattered that you are that interested in him enough to take the lead and show it. I would be shocked if I was alone on this.

So go ahead ladies show some interest in us its not Desperate of you.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 1

• I'm fine by breaking the ice. I've always done things for my self, so if I think he could be a great bloke then I will make some effort. I think being desperate is 'being clingy' actually.

What Guys Said 5

• ladies... time to grow a pair :). It's not always true that if a man ignores/ seems cold to you, that he is not interested. he is just waiting on you to take some initiative.

• Hey I'm fine with either the guy or the girl taking the lead the word desperate should stop being used everyone likes someone and they should go for it I guess

• When will girls realize this!
    Too true.

• I don't know what's wrong with trying to get what you want. If you are interested and he/she doesn't know your existence, it's high time you do something about. There's no God who will plan your destiny. It's your every move that creates your destiny.

• If only girls asked me out... sigh :(