Relationship is Not an Easy Thing

Relationship, it is not an easy thing, it was not something that you just have to be with everybody you love or you like. This is RELATIONSHIP where love occurs between two people, guy and girl, man and woman. And this is not flirting where you just want to have fun or try to flirts toward people you like without having any strong will to be with them.

What is relationship? What is love? What is relationship and love? What are their connections toward these two elements? It is to give and to take process, to love and to care, to receive and to contribute. What contribution does a relationship gives? -LOVE. What does love receives from a relationship? Care, Attention, and Intimacy.

A relationship is indeed romantic but does it an easy thing to handle? As a teenage girl before, I faced that, beside you have to tell them you love them, there are events like intimacy/sex, giving gifts, etc. But these are just the contribution of a relationship. And what does love roles in a relationship? It was to trust and to care, to give attention, to fight for your love and so forth but what if one sided ONLY of your relationship fights for this? And there is no sense of understanding or TRY to understand toward both partners? SELFISH, FLIRT, etc, this is what we called the cause of every MISUNDERSTANDING problems, and the effect is FIGHT, CURSE and finally FINISH. So, how a relationship can be well grounded and have a strong based if there is no mutual process of to give and to take, to receive and to contribute?

So this is the complication of a relationship. It was not only to love and to love solely. It was not even called love if there has no contribution and to receive process. Contribution is to sacrifice, to accept your partner indifferent, to forgive the imperfections, to love their weaknesses. And it was not correct to say if the visible contribution is as by having a nice body and a beautiful face, these factors are second elements where you attracted to their strength and perfection but it was not factors where the love can survive. How beautiful you are or well build your body is still have the reason to break up.

Therefore, relationship matters are hard to understand. It could be small things where fights can occur and it could be ridiculous things where it also could be the cause of the break up. So relationship is not an easy thing, it needs a good communication followed by understanding and it should be IN LINE by the respond and the message you received. It also needs a creative intimacy skill and the satisfaction of the result of your creativity. The girl should be good in cooking as marriage/ wife/ girlfriend material (Supposed to be), and also to be good in creativity of home d├ęcor (Traditional/Classic). And the guy should be responsible in many areas of his life to be as the breadwinner, to be as a successful man, to be as a husband/ marriage material toward their partner. And this is called RELATIONSHIP. But now a day, modern ways of relationship are applied where I bravely to say is inappropriate, so how a harmony long-lasting loving relationship can be build?-Reflection.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 4

• Please, people, wake up! The only time when you have a relationship is when you've found your other half, the person meant for you from the beginning. He's the one you should LOVE, marry and grow old with. Until you found him, the relationship is only either LIKE or LUST. You don't want to confuse yourself between LOVE and LUST, do you? But you do. That's why you lost your virginity many times before you finally crash in his arms... crash like defiled woman.

• Good message. I would recommend some proof reading / revising though.

• That's beautiful!!! id like to add that one must learn how to love as love is a great responsibility. Maturity and compassion are the building structures for basing a relationship where two people help each other to evolve. Not a lot of people have these great qualities right off the bat, or care to have them. That is when one must be discernible and decide if making certain sacrifices for a certain person is worth risking ones own heart. Who can you really trust? And do you really trust them?

• I've always considered friendship and love to be similar to breathing. It's supposed to be easy and natural.

If you find it hard to maintain a friendship or feel that you constantly have to fight for your love then I would question if it's really love you are fighting for in the first place.

Once you are more concerned what you can give than what you can get you will also see that giving and loving others is actually a gift to yourself. Don't need anything back because you already have it.

What Girls Said 2

• I really like this. & its very true. Being in a somewhat troubled relationship with my boyfriend now I see what people really mean by all of this.

• From the first time I see him, I saw something in his eyes. Initially I thought it was another infatuation but when I see his heart, I see his sincerity, and I see love,future,happiness, family and kids.In the past, I am hard to trust a guy, I was disappointed before because love and the guy I have been with. But I don't have that sense of trust.I try so hard but just couldn't make me believe in him. But this time of relationship with Ian ,I am more comfortable and I could trust him by no doubt.