I'm over wanting a boyfriend

I'm over wanting a boyfriend.

I'm over wanting a boyfriend. For various reasons. Most of all because it's tiering. It's tiering to get up in the morning, trying to look good, at parties trying to spot guys, getting your hopes up when you make out with one. I do not have the time or the energy for this. I am not even sure how people get together. Some how I always end up with the guys who do not like relationships, and I guess I am fine with that. I guess I am over it. I don't know why, but latley I've been over things a lot, I've been over making myself feel like everything is my fault, I've been over making myself feel like I'm not good enough, I've been over judging other people 24/7, I've been over counting calories. Just like all of that I am over wanting a boyfriend. I don't need one, you don't need one. It makes things complicated and annoying and it's not worth trying so hard all the time.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 10

• Sounds like you've been around black guys. 😩😩😩😩

Try white guys, they'll change your outlook 😁😁😁😁

• Agreed, Getting into a relationship, is putting end to one's own happiness.

• *Tiring. We're all tired. No worries.

• You're like 16. You can't even legally drink yet.

• Correction: I can. I live in switzerland (europe). Also a lot of girls start obsessing about this a lot earlier. I am not talking about the next 5 years or the rest of my life, just for now.

• Ahh Switzerland. Some of the best gun laws in the world.

Though I may not respect you, I respect your country wholeheartedly and I want you to know that.

• You don't respect me? Um okaaay. Well thank you for respecting my country I guess

• try studying to get a scholarship for colleges. Trust me, an excellent college degree in Science Technology Engineering or Mathematics pays off. And once you're dedicated to making your career, romance and all the messy business that follows it, will be the last thing on your mind.

• I got to the root of your problem in the first few sentences of your "take". You go to parties and make out with random guys and expect them to want a relationship.

Trust me, if a guy WANTED to be in a relationship... he wouldn't be at parties making out with random girls. You need a different means of finding a guy.

• You're just 16 my dear! You shouldn't even be "looking" for a boyfriend now. Now is the time to enjoy yourself. Give time to your hobbies, your goals.. YOURSELF. Once you're done being yourself, then starts the time to be a couple. You have got your priorities wrong.

• Wait so you are saying she has to be accomplished to want a relationship? Because I know plenty of men who have traveled done things and they can't seem to get a girl

• Well if you're doing good on the goals that don't need money, then I don't see much of a problem. Money comes and goes. You'll complete those goals anyways. I am proud of you

• @iamyourneighbor just a question. Which country are you from?

• **Tiring...

• Relationships are an outdated human concept.

• LoL Same boat just just can't a girl that wants to date me i workout , work and go to school. Flirt with girls and they arn't ever interested and the ones that are just want my attention nothing else or have sex

What Girls Said 5

• I can't be bothered with it all now. I've tried three times, each time I've been hurt terribly, treated poorly and severely heart broken. Dates bore me, I have no interest in guys any more, I think most of what they say is bullshit anyway. When I go on dates, they just want sex at the end of it. It's a total waste of my time and effort, I should be using it for better things so I'm over it too.

• noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ;(
      This hurts my heart.

• @Ihav2fart I'm sorry, I'm just not ready for something serious. :(

• It sounds like you're over everything that's bad for you.

Good for you!

I'm happy for you.

• Don't look for a boyfriend. They just sort of fall into your lap hahaha

• I'm with you. It's so exhausting and I realised I'm actually just perfectly fine single. Also when it gets to the point of taking hits to your self-esteem level it's just not worth it.

• I really can relate to your mytake. I am older than you but I am still a girl at heart. I use to try to hope I can get men to like me. I would read the magazines. Men would approach me but it was never the man I wanted to approach me it wax unattractive men that would approach me. So when I met guys who I found attractive through treated me like shit and they never wanted a relationship. So now I'm like fuck it. I'm done looking.