Dating tips for a shy guy

Dating tips for a shy guy

Not all of the guys fell free and comfortable while spending a time with a lady. Especially - if it is their first date and they don`t know each other well. This causes a really big problem, as more and more guys rather spend time on chating with a girl via internet, than inviting her on a real romantic meeting.

Here are tips for guys that are too shy to make a first step and become happy in a real life:

*You don`t need to seem ideal while communicating with a girl you like. I mean - lot`s of men think that they need to look super-sexy , talanted and joke a lot, but i`t can not be shown at your first or secont conversation. So just be yourself.

17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The guy in the pic has no reason to be shy...

Sponsored

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 6

• Anything other than just "Be myself" because that hasn't been working out so well?

• Okay... sooooooo where are all the other tips besides "be yourself"?

• Ahhh not exactly.

• So am I soneone else when I seem to be someone else while I am myself

• get a big dick and you're set...

• add ten inches to your penis and ten millions to your bank account and you are ready.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!