The "Warm Up Girls"

Introverted men, rejoice! For I've decided to share a secret but obvious way of doing well at clubs bars and parties even if you aren't a naturally extrovert.

An more introverted person is going to spend more time inside their head. He or she is going to take more "warm up" time to get out of the imagination and thought and into the world around them. It doesn't matter if they are amazingly charismatic and kill it at social gatherings...if they don't go out regularly they will just not often be "feeling it." At first...

The

Such is the need for the "warm up girls." They are simply girls that are the calibur you'd like to talk to, but you have no intention of "getting them." Instead, you go into the interaction knowing you will get blown out. You expect it. You even WANT IT. This is because you know that as you warm up you get yourself into a state that can't be faked or forced. You are becoming one with your social senses. You are becoming alive to the party.

The two thoughts that are going through your head are a) are you seriously just writing a take about just talking to girls and failing? Well, the thing about confidence and "oneness" with social setting aren't always the same thing. You think it's just a confidence issue, but it's sometimes just an issue of being out of the zone. As an introvert, you just don't enjoy people that much and that's the honest truth of it. You don't live to hang out with your friends. To suggest a thought is deserving of mocking laughter not serious consideration. Yet, you want to "pull off" a great night when you want to. You want to attract the girl of your dreams when you want then fall into a book the next moment.

The Warm Up Girls don't mind being warm up girls and will do wonders to your level of "on-ness." It's a sort of energetic charisma which is infectious. Not only will you have the success you want, but even girls aside you'll feel like you just did an incredible line of cocaine or for my non-drug using brethern, you'll feel like you can conquer the world.

The important thing again is to not to go down after rejection but to go up. With each girl you are getting hotter and hotter and more and more in your zone. You are feeling the party more and more you are feeling yourself more and more and then you'll be feeling her and her and her. Yes, a very naturally extroverted male can simply arrive in this state and live in this state, but he's also most times an idiot since reading Tolstoy gives him a headache.

Live free. Adapt the World to Your Strengths. And Conquer.

pavlove is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 10

• I am never, EVER kissing a guy again. YUCK! Your mouths have been THERE?

• Practice makes perfect - to sum up. xD

Very true. The more you do it, the less in your head you are about it. It becomes natural, mechanical.

• it's like social foreplay

• What did I just read lmao

• So pretty much this is another version of a practice girl to you guys.

• noo practice girl is like ugly girl who will auto accept you

warm up girl is a pretty girl who will auto reject you

• Treat a girl as a warm up girl in any life scenario and be prepared to be cut up boy

• lol whatcha mean?

• You'd be surprised. I've done this before with a friend. We tried to see who could get turned down by the most girls. The more we got into it, expecting the rejection because that was the goal.. the harder it got lol. a lot of girls were really into it, because of the vibe we gave off.

Vibe=mental state aka "the zone".
      What he's saying in this post is pretty accurate. When you're out of your head and more in the moment you give off a better vibe that girls will be into. But I think you misread what he's talking about.

• @rjroy3 exactly and you can't always just be in the zone when you first get there

• If you are super-introverted, though, wouldn't you... um, well, not want the kind of girls you'd meet at these places? What am I missing?

• introverted guys are horny too

• The more I think about it, the harder it is to think of places where it would be harder to strike up a conversation with someone than a library (aren't we supposed to be quiet?), hiking trail (not many people hike while looking for the perfect companion. They are usually there with their perfect companion), café (seriously? the cute girl with her nose in a book? or laptop? phone?) or worst of all, gym - where women don't have their hair done, scant make-up, in what they surely often perceive as unflattering tight clothes.

• .. and because they don't feel they look their best, they come off as uncomfortable with male approach.

• Yea I completely agree with you! It's definitely one of the best ways for a guy to "man up" so to speak and grow a thicker skin. Guys need to do this, need to go to bars and clubs more, need to get rejected often and just learn the game and how to talk to people in general. Especially girls. and "hot" girls especially.

• Are you talking about introverted guys approaching hot women for hookups, to expect rejection, or just chatting and meeting in general at bars and clubs?

• Why do guys 'need' to speak and grow a thicker skin and go to bars and clubs more?

It couldn't possibly be because you get pleasure out of rejecting men, is it?

• "Tolstoy gives him a headache" XD

Great take!!

• Ok so are there "cool down" girls?

• haha, no but probably there's "cool down" boys for when you have a boyfriend but there's this guy thats really hot and gets you going but you tell him no because you're loyal then some guys you don't want at all hit on you and now you're not aroused at all anymore.

• lol. now i know how to call them @mytake owner

What Guys Said 25

• Yep you can spend the whole night doing this, it's ten times better than being a wallflower, even if you don't get laid. Personally, I don't have more anxiety talking to hot girls than girls I have low investment in though. Cold approach is difficult regardless of the woman because she is still a stranger to you.

• because with strangers it's easier to get the rejection because again you're going in cold

• Sure, getting rejected by people in your social circle can effect your reputation and mess you up. I avoid it actually. But there's disadvantages to cold approach - e. g. you are talking to a woman who you have no commonality with, so no socially acceptable excuse for talking to her, except that you both happen to be drinking at the same bar. She can also make out like you are harassing her.

• Understood.
    However, I like to think of it as hoping for the best, expecting the worst.
    The best is her saying yes, the worst is her laughing.
    I've never gotten the worst.

• there's more personal growth in the worst though i think...

• I meant that I never got laughed at. Most girls are not mean like that. If I did, I'd back out slowly.

• Perfect practice makes perfect. Practicing to get rejected is ridiculous. I wouldn't say prepare to be rejected but prepare for anything because you really never know the outcome.

• rejection is humbling and makes you realize you had nothing to fear at all because it's not nearly as bad as most men expect

• it's not about that. everyone gets rejected for something at some point... confident men don't get overly-upset at it and don't think less of themselves when their charms don't work. They move on and have fun. Yet, if you've not experienced much rejection it can seem daunting... that's why letting go of the pressure to succeed for at least one or two girls by intentionally failing helps get you in the zone where the possibility of being rejected has no affect on you whatsoever

• Well I hate being a cupid. I wish I kissed a girl.

• Why would you even want to make out with someone?

• Although I'm not exactly introverted, I haven't thought yet about using some girls for a warm-up.

Gotta try it, sounds like a good idea.

• nonsense. i'd never want to do that.

• Why on earth Introvert has to meet another Introvert in completely Extrovert setting such as bar?

No thanks. Rather, I would prefer to read a book than going for self humiliation because "party girls" aren't capable enough of seeing beyond my brown face. And introvert girls I want to meet are not interested to come out of their home.

• Nonsense, I don't go out my way to try and hit a chick that I'm not attracted to try and escalate things from there, with other chicks. Not because I can't handle rejection (I wouldn't be able to count the times I've been rejected), but because I've actually learned to value myself (at least what little value I have in the dating market). And thanks, but no thanks since I'm not interested in inflating girls egos to eventually have sex.

Most introverts also, are very well aware of how much of a hassle it is to go to clubs to get laid. This is something extroverts enjoy doing, not introverts. Extroverts enjoy keeping their popular social circles alive, they also enjoy all the effort of dressing stylish, spending money on gasoline, ticket entrances, buying drinks/spend money on liquor, the effort of taking care of a girl they barely know, etc. It's just too much investment of time and many other things for an introvert.

If this is the way extroverts find success, to each their own. But I'd say introverts who actually try with women (not all since some don't even begin trying) would do better dating and meeting girls in other settings until they get disappointed over and over again and eventually stop taking girls seriously.

I'm pretty much an introvert but since I like doing social activities like skating, biking, surfing and sometimes gym I have taken more chances with having friendships and meeting women.

But for example, I have a long time friend who was a serious introvert in his adolescent years. He studied engineering a started finding success in his career. He started taking care on his looks (no homo the guy grew up good looking bloke), and has used his intelligence and probably attention to details to his advantage. I think he has been in three major relationships (no idea of hook ups and all shit) but it seems all three girl fuck him up good to the point where he doesn't take women seriously anymore.

Needless to say, with his success and current attitude to things girls are all over the guy, it's amazing how it turned out for him. I was speaking with my friend Kathy the other day and she said "I just saw Marco, he's looking good I can't believe how sexy he is", I asked her what made him sexy, and she said "I don't know, he just doesn't care he is so easy going" (Bingo!).

There many other ways introverts may find success and they're far from frequent clubs and investing their time and effort in that nonsese.

Just dropping my two cents here.

• no it's not that you're not attracted to her.

basically you're attracted to her but you're giving up getting her because you realize you're going into "out of the zone" to make it happen. once you get blown out a couple times whether it's soft or harsh that's what gets you in the "zone." in fact the first few girls should be hot because it's sort of working out the fear of failure so you're just concentrating on having fun and success

• Oh, I guess I missed that first part.

Hmm, ok. I guess that something extroverts also enjoy doing, put themselves in the spotlight to get stuff, something introverts would prefer doing in the dark, so to speak. I just think (just as in the other things I mentioned) fun can't be forced, specially when it defies personality, self-esteem/value for an introvert. I mean, it's like pushing for female validation to the max, no idea how a serious introvert would deal with that.

• I see the logic behind it but to me rejection doesn't ever build me up. the fact that I tried is enough to keep me up but having a lot of rejections just because of a "warm up" would make me wanna go home in an instant

• Because you know you won't success, you don't _get_ rejected. Rather you enter in _already_ rejected. That's the beauty of it - no pressure to succeed, you have already failed!

It's all about goals!

• Treating women as "practice women" is a good technique. Fuck you women... you always play ames and shit. If you didn't play games and treat men like shit, we wouldn't need to have practice women.

• I actually go to strip clubs and cold approach strippers (which are usually perfect 10s) just so I can get used to talking to really beautiful women

• The girls won't like this but this is very good.

• Hey, to each, his own. I don't do bars and clubs for a lot of reasons. The problem with what you're suggesting is that introverted guys are never going to be good at the hard sell, and to be honest, lots of us have no interest in pitching that stuff. I prefer to meet girls in my normal life. It's harder, but the girls you meet are also of much higher quality than those that are found in clubs. I'll leave the club scene to the guys who are just out for an easy piece of ass.

• i don't believe that. it will never be as natural for sure, but that's like saying an extrovert won't ever be able to read as fast or retain as much as an introvert even if they have the right guidance. i could teach any extrovert to be as great a reader/writer as I am though I'd doubt they'd want to but maybe...

people want excuses not to take action

• What does being an extrovert have to do with reading comprehension skills? LOL in case you're wondering, the answer is, "nothing." I don't think you really understand the nature of introversion vs. extroversion.

As far as taking action goes, speak for yourself, buddy. I have a girlfriend and have enjoyed my dating life when I've been single. I don't do hookups, but I don't have a problem meeting girls. I'm not a bullshitter, so I don't do the hard sell club shtick as you're suggesting because it invariably comes off as forced and fake. Club girls may not care, but I'll let you know the first time I'm in the market for club girls.

• This is great. I have done this, not realizing it was a thing. Upvote/great take!

• This mytake seems to encourage inflating women's ego while making you look even more pathetic.

• THIS. I have a motto - 29 failures and a success, is a success.

• Your both also getting drunker and drunker as the night goes on.

• I like the premise and think it could work if the guy truly doesn't care about rejection at all and is just there to pull whoever will go with him. But I think it fails if the guy does care about rejection. If he gets shot down by the warmup girls that could seriously fuck with a dudes confidence and take him out of the zone, putting him further into his head.

Its like the senior football team taking on the junior team before the season starts to shake off the rust. We all expect the senior team to win but what happens when the jv team runs a 50-3 game on the seniors? That wouldn't inspire much confidence. Confidence breeds success no matter what you're doing and seeing yourself succeed breeds confidence so I don't see how purposely getting shot down before you can say two sentences helps much for an introvert who may or may not have much confidence in his club game.

• well but i said it should be hot girls... the warm up girls. i guess it's like a senior team who haven't played together in so long for some reason finally get together they accept they won't win the first few games but that will rev them up and then they will go undefeated from there

• As an introvert

no thank you...

• This is a suboptimal way of doing things.

I advocate the complete opposite approach. Go and practice talking to hot women at Hooters and strip clubs. Those girls are paid to be there to talk to you, and the chances are, they're out of your league. If you can get comfortable talking to them, you'll be comfortable talking to anyone. Bonus is that you're not leading anyone on, so it's by far an ethically superior approach.

• they're paid to talk to you so they'll talk to you regardless of whether they're comfortable

• it's not something to overcome it's just a preference so when you're feeling very introverted you have to get out of that preference temporarily

• @Dave20154 ig this approves your idea. lol

• More from Guys
    5