Why Men Love B*tches

Why Men Love B*tches

Have you ever noticed that b*tches always win? Though nice girls may be rewarded in the long run, a b*tch always seems to be a step ahead and gets the guy you’re crushing. It seems like a phase that will pass after high school or college, but when it comes to dating, men love b*tches and let me tell you why:

1. B*tches Are Confident & Confidence Is Sexy

She’s comfortable in her own skin and lacks insecurity, so she doesn’t need reassurance from the man she’s seeing.

2. B*tches Are Hard To Get

She knows what she’s worth and won’t settle for less, so gaining her affection will be a challenge for every man – Men love challenges.

3. B*tches Are Independent

She isn’t needy, and she has her own life to live. She won’t complain about guy’s night or why he didn’t invite her out on a Friday night. She gives a man space, simply because she’s confident and has her own social life too.

4. B*tches Are Mysterious

She won’t put her cards out on the table, so a man never knows how she really feels about him. This drives him nuts, so he keeps fighting for her.

5. B*tches Aren’t Boring

She’s unpredictable and hard to handle, so it’s nearly impossible for a man to get bored. A b*tch keeps her dating life exciting.

6. B*tches Are Dominant In Bed

As with every part of her life, she’s bossy. She will take control in bed to get what she wants. What man doesn’t want this?

7. B*tches Don’t Cry

She doesn’t show emotion easily, so drunken or jealous tears will be the last thing a man sees on a date with her.

8. B*tches Are Hot

Last, but certainly not least, b*tches care about their appearance. She enjoys taking care of herself and looking her best, so men will always feel proud walking in a room with her.

What do you think - Do men love b*tches?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 100

• It's true nice girls finish last. Anyway, they're not really all that nice, they are just acting nice to get in a relationship. And just because they're nice it doesn't mean they have anything else going for them...

MEN ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO BE IN RELATIONSHIPS WITH NICE GIRLS! THE WORLD DOES NOT OWE YOU, NICE GIRLS... SUCK IT UP!

• All u need is to stop offending nice girls when u enjoy ur Std life... Cuz nice girls are busy making strong family of their own with a nice guys

• Sorry if I was mean I just enjoy watching strong proud family ,, since I'm kid that's was my addiction to watch Happy family I love to draw family buy family house toy until I grow up I found out there's people keep killing the beauty of families with their puss** ..

• So what is even a "bitch" then? lol someone you envy enough to write a mytake on? I mean yes, I like confident strong personality girls, since I am that way, but no one likes an obnoxious bitch either.
    With definitions aside, great take.

• bitches are the bitches we can not get (unless rich. model like)

• I think one thing people misinterpret about the term "bitch" is that a bitch isn't necessarily a "mean girl" - but rather they radiate strength. They know what they want and won't settle for less. They stand up for themselves, and some people may take that as "mean", but really they are strong, independent women that go after what they want.

• Ok with your definition I love bitches then 😍😍😍!! Hahaha. Sorry for the envy accusation asker, my bad.

• Well I call them "the ultimate prize" since to me a bitch is something else.

• lol i enjoyed this

• Lol no thanks their attitude is enough to turn me off of them.

• I think all it has to do with is that the "bitches" don't seem like they are disinterested in sexual behavior.

I am not interested in them, though. Would never date a smoker nor an excessive drinker party girl.

• Are bitches smokers or excessive party girls? I don't know any bitches that smoke.

• Really often!

• I corrected it for you.

"Why *Some* Men Love B*tches"

Because I sure as hell don't. And any man worth his salt doesn't either.

• Hmm I like 1,3, and 6 but the rest are kind of meh.

I prefer someone who treats me with the same respect I give her.

• What a bunch of crap that's like saying women love douches.

• No bitches are bitches at the end of the day, who wants a angry Selfish bitch? No one!

• I like this, it's a turn on

• Nobody gives a shit about confidence.

• Stop purporting this "Hard to get" bullshit. We hate these sort of mental gymnastics. It's annoying and childish.

• I hate bitches. I'd much MUCH rather prefer nice girls. Not some annoying ass bitchy bitch.

• Girls don't have to be b*tches to fall under a few or all of those categories. Personally I prefer girls with class who don't refer to themselves as b*tches.

• someone is deluded and blowing smoke up there, if you are a bitch then I will not waste my time on you, your not that special there are 7 billion people on this planet what makes you think that your that special, I will spend my time with people who do not play games and ACTUALLY want to be around me, I do not care how hot you are because your looks will fade and eventually be completely gone, I would rather develop feelings for any girl that I am actually attracted to and wants to be with me.

• People who treat other people well can be hot to me.
    People who treat other people like crap... well there just crap to me.

• What a load of horseshit, only immature idiots prefer such worthless women. Real Men prefer polite sweet loyal submissive women.

• Meh. I think they are annoying. I preffer a polite girl.

• This seems like something that would be written in crayon on the back of a carbord lunchbox.

• More from Guys
    80

What Girls Said 48

• I guess I'm going to end up alone :( ... I couldn't be a bitch even if I tried hard :/

• Lol you're like just 20

• Hmm you are not pushing them away that much then, you'll get there. My last love used to have that problem too and so I made a staring contest at the movies on who has to pay the popcorn and I won 😂

• @OpenWine haha OMG lol I would of lost the contest as-well 😂

• I wouldn't say that men, in general, prefer "bitches." Maybe some do, but certainly not all. A lot of the traits you listed also are not exclusive to "bitches." Many different types of women can possess those traits.

• I agree with what you are saying. "B*tch" has become a term thrown around lightly in today's society, but has changed from meaning necessarily a "mean girl", but rather a strong, independent, confident woman who knows what she wants and how to get it. A b*tch is basically a girl who doesn't let people walk all over her and demands the respect she deserves :)

• Yeah, I've heard that description used for it as well. I personally still use the traditional meaning of the word (not that I go around calling women that anyway though Lol). But thanks for clarifying what you meant :)

• 1. Confidence is sexy, but arrogance is not. Sure everybody wants someone that's confident in themselves but they also want someone who is humble and down to earth. Someone who can be confident in many things in life but still be able to admit they are flawed and do have a few areas of life were insecurity plauges them a bit. These girls that you are writing about, usually are over confident and arrogant and think they're so fantastic and perfect. And, no guy wants that. At least none that I've met.

2. Yeah, men love challenges about just as much as women do. There's not many people be it man or woman, that actually like someone who's so hard to get it's like a second job. Hard to get is a nice way of saying "mind games" and nobody likes those. We can tie hard to get up in a pretty bow and say it's "a girl who knows what she's worth and knows what she wants" but it's just a girl who likes to play games. And, no guy is going to waste their time on someone like that.

3. You know what independence really is? It's just someone who's self sufficient and doesn't need people consistantly to survive in the world, that's all it really is. So, what your talking about has nothing to do with indepence but more preceptions. Everybody in a relationship should be able to have things they do together and things they do alone, that's just common sense. These examples you gave though are not of women who aren't in independent but instead probably have a warped view of what guys night entails and so that's why they freak out. Those girls that are upset because they weren't invited out probably have the preception that if you don't spend every waking moment together, there's trouble in paradise. So, this is more about preception then independence.

4. You better believe it drives him nuts, but not in a good way. There's a huge difference between having a bit of mystery and revealing enough but not everything at once and being completely emotionally detached and making him guess how she feels about him. Once again, this is just mind games and men don't like that.

5. Unpredictable and hard to handle, huh? Yeah, I don't think a man wants someone who's consistanly unpredictable and constantly hard to handle. You know, guys do like stability thrown in there, not every man wants a wild child. Just saying.

To be continued.

• 6. It wouldn't be a GAG take without throwing something about being good in bed, in there. I know this might be hard for people to believe, but just because she has all these supposed quote " bad bitch" qualities, doesn't mean you can determine her bedroom skills. I would think that would be a try and find out from experience kind of thing, not a just stare at them and assume thing. Frankly, I'm not even sure why something like this matters to people but I quit trying figure that out long ago.

7. First, I'm not sure why a girl who's on a date with a guy would just randomly cry anyway. Unless, she's emotional and can't control it. Second, again no guy wants a girl who is emotionally detached. Women hate that men aren't emotional and that it's like pulling teeth to get them to show they have feelings. I imagine guys would probably feel the same and don't want someone who isn't open to her feminine side and has hard time showing any emotions at all. No one wants that.

• 8. I see, interesting. You know, women like this aren't the only ones that care about their appearance and likes looking good. A lot of people like to look good and care about their appearance. The only difference is, I do it for myself and not for other people. These women you describle, probably do it to get the attention of men and make women jealous and envious of them. And, there's nothing attractive about a show off.

• Mean and rude women are usually beloved by men. No matter what men say... their actions tell a significantly different story.

• No, mean and rude women can be tolerated by men to get sex for a short time, but not in a relationship, no man wants to be around a bitch 24/7, or even when they aren't having sex.

• @Ferrett321 Yes... that's true. Just wrote it so quickly... By no means did I mean all, though. There are definitely guys who are more into personality than looks.

• okay, sorry about that, just had to assume what you'd written was ur opinion, all g

• Not to be a Debby Downer but... not really. 😛

• Some men may love to fuck a bitch, but trust me that is the girl he will never marry.
    They want a lady not a female dog or derogatory term kind of woman.

• Well this was stupid af.

• i like the gifs

• Thank you @Cocochanel!

• Lol I'm not a bitch and I wouldn't want/be proud to label myself as one either. It's demeaning; I'll let other women take the "glory".

• It's only for the men that can't defend themselves, so the bad bitch has to do it for them and make them look like pussys

• Since when a strong woman equals a bad bitch?

• I don't think I agree with your description of a bitch. Almost everything you said is a good quality to have that doesn't make you a bitch it makes you a strong woman. However I do agree any good man would want these qualities. But any person even a real bitch would fall in love and show her cards at some point. Would get jealous. Look like shit one day. Everyone cries at some point, this doesn't stand for bitches or strong women. Sometimes having a good cry makes you strong. I'm not a bitch and definitely like to be dominant and dominated. An actual bitch might show some of these characteristics but guys and people in general get tired of their shit and leave them. A bitch is someone who will do you wrong. You put bitch in a good light. Were you trying to?

• That doesn't sound like they date bitches they simply date hot strong confident women I mean who won't and bitches is a vocabulary used for those drunk weird badasses

• Your definition of a Bitch is very different from mine.

• Insecure people could easily call them Bitches.
    I hate this term, but yes they are rough girls. But, remember! there are guys as well who behave like bitches

• I never been a bitch but if I get hate online then sometimes I get ticked of and I endup having to stickup for myself

• Exactly - It's all about standing up for yourself and getting what you deserve! xo

• that's true

• anyway you dont necessary have to be a b*tich to fit in all these description

• What the hell.

• what a load of BS. why do you need to call women bitches for absolute normal personality traits? being confident, independent, smart is bitchy?
    who are the non bitches then? the opposite of this traits you mention?
    then it would be some opressed human being or something. ..

• also envy is really bad. you shoud support other women and not make hate take or envy take like this one.

• I wanna say, "b*tch please"...

• More from Girls
    28