10 Things She Wants To Hear You Say

10 Things She Wants To Hear You Say

There's no denying every girl loves to be complimented. It's not that she loves hearing how wonderful she is, but rather she just loves hearing a sweet sentiment from the guy she is dating. Whether it's a reminder of how much he really cares about her, or simply a sign that he notices the little things she does everyday, a simple compliment goes a long way in a relationship! Rather than telling her how sexy or hot she is, try complimenting her with one of these sentiments below that she wants to hear you say:

You're beautiful.

I can't wait to see you.

I'm so proud of you.

I want you to meet my friends.

You're perfect just the way you are.

Can we snuggle?

You are amazing in bed.

Have you lost weight?

I'm so lucky you're mine.

I love you.

Guys - What do you love to hear from a girl?
Girls - Would these compliments make you smile?

WineAndWhiskey is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Guys Said 24

• My girlfriend has heard 9 out of these 10 statements. I haven't asked her if she has lost weight because she is 5' 0" and weighs 105 lbs. She doesn't need to lose weight.

• But the best one of all:
    "Here's my credit card :)" xD

Just kidding ladies hahaha These same things are what I like to hear from my girl, except for the "Have you lost weight?", I don't care about that xD

• Very generic.

Buy her two bags of flour and say 'some flowers for you, my love' with a bow and if she isn't swooning, she isn't the one.

• Lol wth is this. I tought it's common sense among decent guys! Noone needs to be taught things like this, they need to find out for themselves.

• Swap out "beautiful" for "handsome," and I'm totally good with it.

Another one: I love it when they appreciate the work I do and they're proud of me for it. I know you already mentioned being proud, but this is a little more specific.

• netflix and chill?

• I have increased my credit limit in my credit cards?

• I only want to hear three little words from my girlfriend: You are right.

• Great Take, I like these compliments, I would like to hear them from a very special girl :)

• Me: Make me a cheese burger
    Her: Yes, master
    Me: Well... HURRY UP!
    Her: Yes, master
    Me: Bring me BEER!
    Her: Yes, master

Seriously guys learn to control your woman.

• I've never asked a girl if she lost weight or can we snuggle. But I'll ask a girl to snuggle with me when she's over at my place watching funny movies.

• Cancer in a post

• Pretty much all of those go both ways

• That's what we all wanna here right 😛

• You're way more beautiful than her/she's nowhere near as beautiful as you

• Well now that you have pictures of good looking white people under the reasons it seems so convincing... joking

• Hahaha well fortunately that was incredibly funny! I don't see why saying "white people" was necessary but okay. Did they have to be black? :)

• my head fills with animosity as I'm I read this for reason only I know

• Let's not have sex, let's just play monopoly

• I Say 9 Of 10 All The Time, I Don't Ask If She Has Lost Weight, It Could Be Taken The Wrong Way!
    I Do Congratulate Her When She Tells Me She Lost Weight, And Tell Her She Looks Beautiful!

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 16

• I've said all of those things to my boyfriend. Don't see why this can't work both ways.😛

• exactly. finally someone who gets it! People dont realize that this works backway too

• Yes! These are all things I want to hear from my boyfriend. It's just a small thing but it will definitely make me smile :)

• DEFINITELY these ones..
    -I love you
    -I'm so lucky you're mine
    -You are amazing in bed
    -Can we snuggle?
    -You're perfect just the way you are
    -You're beautiful.
    -I can't wait to see you.
    -I'm so proud of you.
    -You're beautiful

the rest, i don't care about

• I don't want guys to ask me if I've lost weight. I'd rather just have him not say anything about my weight. I don't want to feel like that's what he's paying attention to.

• I do like hearing these things :) And I loved how every one was a little milestone leading to the next.

• All except for the "have you lost weight"
    I thnk several women might be offended

But what I really hear is
    "I'm cooking for"
    "I'm cleaning for you"
    "Here's some pie but that's not the only dessert you'll be having" ;P

• "I'll buy you garlic bread"
    That's all I need to hear

• I dunno, nice my take and everything but I wouldn't be that thrilled by any of these compliments... I think they sound a bit empty but that's just my opinion ;)

• - I am going to cook tonight darling
    - I am going to clean for the day
    - Please go on a shopping spree.

• yes :)

• Awwwww!

So true... =)

• Yess, all of them except for "have you lost weight" because that would make many girls a bit insecure, like they weren't as beautiful before they lost weight.

Otherwise- small comments like that can really make my day.

• I would be sad if I got told that I lost weight because I'm trying to gain it lol :D

• I actually don't like it when my boyfriend asks me if I lost weight because it makes me feel like I was fat all the other times he saw me 😂

• I miss being in love ;(

• I dont want hear these