Guys In Their 20s VS Highschool Boys

Am I the only one who thinks it's ok to want a guy who's in their 20s?? Some people might think it's a little perverted if they want a teenager, date one or even THINK about one. In my opinion, it's HOT ! The thrill of being with an older guy, just the thought of it makes me hot.. I feel like if a teenage girl wants to date someone in their twenties they can, but only if you're at least 17-18. Maybe 18 because it's legal. Highschool boys are way too immature, they don't know what the HELL they want ! They like BIG ass and BIG boobs, like teenage girls should be more like the woman in the magazines or whatever, they don't understand that we can't DO THAT! LMAO like come on..

I think boys are cute, but I'm more attracted to men.

I've noticed, men don't give a damn HOW a you look ! I mean yea, they like their woman how highschool boys want theirs, but men dont care how a girl looks. They just want to see if you're mature enough. Not grown, mature.

Boys like to ask and beg for nudes and try to get into your panties, then go around bragging to the whole school or they're boys, I've seen this happen to girls. They make the girls feel like "its OK" to show their "freaky side" they tell them to "embrace" it. When really they end up going overboard. Then those girls are called "hoes" or "thots".

Men won't do that, I believe it. What's between you and him, is between you and him. Guys will sex you down because YOU need it! Boys will sex you down because THEY want it. Men show affection and tingly touches. Boys will embarrass you, I doubt a man would. They show some sympathy and care if you're young and all.

I remember I was at the store, and I thought the cashier was cute because I had seen him a couple times going there, so I decided to ask for his number, he said he had a girlfriend but he gave it anyways, but when I texted it, it wasn't him I was embarrassed but no one knew, I mean at least he didn't say no and embarrass me in front of the guy or rest of the people who were in line behind me.

I'd rather date a "Man" than a "Boy" . boys are too childish and immature and complicated, a man is kinda straight forward and to the point I guess.

But anyways, I don't think it's wrong at all, I mean as long as you're of legal age or at least about to be. Boys suck! And I'm tired of crushing on them.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 14

• I think many girls are like that. Guys in 20s and guys in teens is just night and day in some ways lol

• Lol I wouldn't take that to heart there are a lot of guys in their twenties who are just as immature as their high school counterparts and vice versa.

But a lot of us are also night and day compared to how we were in high school it's true just be mindful that, that might not always be the case.

• y'all don't seem immature. When I look at a man, a REAL man, I don't see a little boy or guy who plays games. 😩

• And that's all good and well but take it from an actual man there are plenty of immature guys my age and older to. Just giving you fair warning.

• The way they approach me doesn't seem immature 😩 but thanks for the warning I guess

• I find it funny when HS girls say HS boys are immature, when HS girls are exactly the same haha.
    That's why I don't really like HS girls, cause they think they're better than the rest.

• How old are you? I'm 25. I'm thinking about things like getting a house, a career, settling down, a nice car, Etc etc

• The problem is high school girls SAY they want an older guy but can't handle dating one. Older adult men are going to be busy working, getting an education, taking things more seriously, caring about stuff like credit scores, etc.
    High school girls think they're very mature and such but they still aren't. I can tell you I have not changed who I am any more dramatically than when I became an adult working real jobs and worrying about real things. It's an entirely different perspective.
    High school girls also can't handle the relationship constraints an older man has. No, his weekends are not always going to be open. Yes, he's going to want sex because that's what adults like to do. Those "boring" things he's interested in are actually pretty damn important.

That's the whole problem. High school girls want an adult but haven't really become adults yet.

• I'm ready for one, idc, I know some who date em. Some girls are ready, and some aren't oh well. I'm not like other highschool girls... That "boring" stuff you say is important, I'm not an immature little brat, I know they are important cause I have important things to deal with too.

• what if that older guy had a small dick would it still be "exciting part"

• @xxcchhllaauu lol noooooo

• The men you're talking about exist, but a lot of men are still boys when it comes to maturity. They may have learned how to talk to you in a way that makes you think they don't think, feel, and act like "boys" but they do. I'm 32 and I still know grown men that brag about their hookups, show each other nudes girls send, and talk about women like they're objects. When I was in my early 20's I knew a lot of guys that dated teen girls because the girls were naive, and didn't have the higher standards of women their own age. You will likely always find "boys" no matter your age, and you'll always prefer older men, because they seem more mature. You'll find the right guy for you, it may happen tomorrow, but it may not happen for years. It's all kind of a toss of the dice. Good luck out there, and be careful not to be taken advantage of by older guys that see you as nothing more than an easily manipulated and molded, impressionable and naive young woman.

• Thank you, that's the best reply I've gotten. Everyone is like.. Antagonist.

• I try to be honest, realistic, and thorough, rather than just spouting off without a thought. :)

• While most of the guys i was friends with were a bit more confident with women in their early 20's vs late teens, their ethics didn't change.

• Teens girl who's 17-18 they are fun in the beginning but after a while they get boring because they don't relate to what's going on. And let me tell u guys want sex just to want sex. No mannia looking to settle with a girl m your fantasy sounds good on paper.

Yes teen guys are just veru horny and want sex all the time and Like to brag about it with their friends but so do girls. just as much.

You got to understand dating younger mean u have to live up to a standard. Also your body's aren't Up to par with a woman's body.

Like I said its fun in the beginning for both parties but in the end it get old

• well.. that is a way bit generalised. i mean i am not in twenties and i am definitely not like those guys whom you are mentioning.
    also immaturity hasn't anything to do with age.
    AND I THINK YOU DIDN'T HAVE A LOGICAL EXPLANATION FOR THIS:

MEN WON'T DO THAT, I BELIEVE IT.

• Maybe not at your highschool that u went to... And I guess ur not like the other guys then smh.

• if you found that confusing let me tell it in layman language.
      just because guys in your high school are like that doesn't mean every HS guy is like that, though it might be sexy dating older men.

• As a guy in his 20s, there is a night and day difference really.

• You say that highschool boys beg for highschool girls' nudes and try to get into your panties then go around bragging to the rest of the school. Isn't that kind of the same as a highschool girl getting with a guy in his 20s and going around bragging to the rest of the school about it?

You're right about highschool boys being immature, but highschool girls can also be immature - it has more to do with age than gender.

• I don't know many girls who have dated older guys.. because they don't Bragg about it actually. And I know highschool girls can be immature sometimes, you're right about that. Those are just the cocky ones.

• you don't know how wrong you are haha

• I see what you mean about the differences between boys and men when it comes to maturity. But the thing regarding shallowness with boys I see just as often in girls around your age.

• "Highschool boys are way too immature..." lol, that's funny. most guys don't grow up like you think. i love when girls think that. most o the adult guys i know, including my dad still acts like a 10 year old... also, 95% of guys, regardless of age like big tits and ass. and if you don't think guys beyond high school don't care about how a girl looks, good luck. yes, guys care about personality... literally everyone does, but it's not like standards just drop off.

• IKR? I've seen the same with men.

• @KawaiiPie67 they aren't immature with teens.. Maybe they do that to woman smh. I'd play games with y'all too.

What Girls Said 3

• haha The jokes on you sweety dear... lol 20 years old are still jerks and some still are mature. Its not the age that counts its the mentally. (:

• Maybe they play games with woman cause they can't trust y'all. A teen will get jealous and won't want anyone on their man. I don't like girls around the guy I like...

• so do 20 years old! haha! lol its the guy matuerty level that matter not his age. (: Stop thinking your better than everyone one. hahah! See ya later little girl! haha

• Little girl? I'm of legal age. Its not my fault that you can't handle men your age but I can.. You have to take boys my age. 😂😂😂😂

• online Iv seen some guys my age be mean or immature to me but guys younger then me I noticed were not mean or immature

• Because they see an older woman. They don't act that way with teenage girls all the time.

• oh I see

• Haha, sweetie, if this take were true to life, I'd be raiding the nearest high school boys' locker room rn.

I mean... "men don't give a damn how you look"? Scuse me? Oh hell no, I LOVE the way my husband still literally drools with lust over me and my body.
    If it ever got to the point where he wouldn't care if I let myself go? I'd be depressed as shit.
    I mean, my goals are mine, but, I want to do it for him, too. I need the kind of man who'll absolutely give it to me straight, if I'm starting to slack off in that department.

--

And this...
    "Boys will sex you down because THEY want it."

Yeah, I'm fine with that. Girl I always get mines. <3

Srsly, the problem is that men are trying way too hard to be pleasers, in all the wrong ways.
    I mean, there IS such a thing as being a pleaser in the knock-you-off-yr-feet sense, but, that's relatively rare. Most of the time, it ends up just being the trying-way-too-hard kind.

• When I said, "men don't give a damn how you look" I meant they don't care about if you're not those women in the magazine.. I dont know why y'all can't AGREE with this.. ITSSSSS TRUUUUE. If its not, y'all living a lie 😂😂😂