Dating Girls is a Straight-Up Waste of My Time: I Want WOMEN

Dating Girls is a Straight-Up Waste of My Time: I Want WOMENI've pretty much had it with girls. And when I say girls, I'm talking about the immature females who are somehow even less mature than some of my guy friends...and that's just pathetic.

Here are a few differences between girls and women that have become deal-breakers for me.

Girls somehow manage to turn everything into a mind game. No matter what you say or how you say it, the girl will always find a way to turn it into a battle, if only to prove that for some reason, girls are always right. It's this constant drive to take the guy down a peg and it just gets boring.

Women will call you out when you're acting like an idiot but they don't spend their days trying to mindfuck you. A woman respects the man she's with and doesn't always try to come out on top...and no, that's not supposed to be a pun.

Girls are constantly jealous and honestly have the potential to go ape-shit crazy if her boyfriend even looks at another girl. These chicks actually scare me. They've either been cheated on one too many times or they've got inherent trust issues or whatever; either way, they're freaky. And if they're not going to trust me, why bother?

Women expect the man to be faithful and trust him to be exactly that. They're not scoping out his social media channels on a daily basis, listening in on phone calls, restricting him from having any female friends, etc. They're individuals who trust. They've grown up. They believe they've got a good man at their side and they believe in him.

Girls think you have to be together 24/7 or it isn't a relationship, or they think you're losing interest. Even if you step out for an hour, they want to know why you didn't take them along. For whatever reason, it takes girls a loooong time to grow out of this.

Women understand what it means to be an individual, and that both people in a relationship can maintain their individuality. They realize that both people occasionally need some alone-time and this can - and often is - very healthy for the relationship. They take some free time themselves, as well they should.

Girls freak out over the most trivial shit. They actually care about dumb crap like relationship status on Facebook, how you ended your last conversation (did you say "I love you" or did you just say "bye" and if it's the latter, what does that mean?), etc. It's as if they go out of their way to find the most mind-numbingly meaningless stuff to obsess over.

Women look back on this stuff and shake their heads, rolling their eyes. They start to focus on stuff that actually matters, like how she feels about her man, and how her man feels about her (which is all that should really matter, anyway).

So yeah, I know the distinctions now and I'm just so done with girls.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 34

• Then stop dating girls then

• True women are a rare commodity in the western dating climate.

• read the whole dialogue first.

• @the_rake stop posting on my opinion I got a shit load of notifications please take it somewhere else

• I agree with you. Some of these grown WOMEN are petty and act like children.

• All of this can be very true of men too. This is what dating is for finding someone compatible. Just because a girl is very attractive and seems nice doesn't mean you will be compatible with you.. that's why we date and don't marry on the spot. Keep dating, you'll find someone who works for you.

• What are 18 year old mature and 38 year old females to you? Which one of them do you label as a girl and as a woman?

• I enjoyed this take and reading it women rule.. lol!

• What about me I'm a baby :)

• I totally agree. Still gotta remember a lot of men that claim to want a woman still act like little boys

• Thanks for the read. Gave me some things to think about.

• Wish more guys would recognize that (earlier on) some of us mature early guys think we're uptight or intimidating cause we know what we want and what is and isn't acceptable in a relationship (with us), thanks for noticing us 😉

• I agree. But remember our side of it too. It's hard to be all of those qualities you described in a woman and be treated like a girl.
    Women want men

• Funny that, because I'm fed up of boys doing the same with me. From the guys that flirt with me and then deny it and the guys who flirt with me but are already in relationships to those guys that always follow you around, invade your space but don't have the balls to talk to you. Because you didn't take them by the hand, they start acting weird and your the one whos at fault. If a guy never acts on it i lose interest. Looks aren't everything. I want a man, who's honest, has a good sense of humour, confident enough to talk to me and knows what he wants from life. I can't stand being messed around anymore. I prefer a straight forward approach because I like to know where I stand with guys.

• I totally agree with you. It's unfortunate because your right its a two way streak men want women women want men.

• True... So so very true!!

• I see a lot of myself in the women things, which pleases me. remember that us women want a man not a boy too :)

• Those ''women'' don't exist. We all get jealous, we all want to be number one in a guy's life. It's in our nature. We can't just be cool about douchy behavor. Some girls keep it quiet not to upset you but deep down they feel resentment.

• I think this is regardless of genders to be frank... who would like to be number 2 in the eyes of the person whom you value the most? heck, kids dont want to be seen inferior to their siblings, or else they get hurt...

I think jealousy is natural and necessary, it creates a climate of control, that allows rules and boundaries in a relationship. However, too much (what a person deems too much varies between individuals- so even then its another important thing to match!) can leave a person feeling stifled, look how a parent might nag too much- yes they love the child; but they're not allowing the child to have a life at all.

I think jealousy goes hand in hand with love, okay maybe a just caring, but still a sign that you value a person greatly.

• Love this opinion! 👍🏽❤️

• If Men want Women, then why does it seem the Kim Kardashians win over the Ayesha Curry?

It's like us nice girls finish last and are supposed to wait for you to mature...

It gets old to us too. So we seek other countries because we feel our own men don' want us because we ARE doing the right thing... yes... it's very confusing on both ends. >=(

Sorry for my rant, but...

• Your rant is a valid point lady domt be sorry

• nice girls finish last? in what category?

• Anybody who chooses a kardashian tyoe woman may not be the type of guy you want anyway. Trust me, there are plenty pf guys who want a WOMAN in every place. You just have to lool a little harder

• Wel you are 35 so you should not be dating girls anyhow. Let them grow up and date people their age who are just as immature. That's how you learn who you want to be. No one should be rushed into a false growth bc they are with someone 20 years older. It's not real and they'll keep relapsing bc they never learnt they just rushed.

• I totally agree. I'm tired of dating boys, I want men.

• Very, very well put. I agree completely with a these points. Even at 25, I see women around me actingike giggly preteens and being all dramatic. There's nothing wrong with being bubbly, but these behaviors are childish at best and destructive at worst.

• At 35, it'd be pretty worrying if you didn't

• More from Girls
    14

What Guys Said 31

• I love this take. We need more women and less girls.

• I prefer older women anyway. Much better to connect with, you can actually have a conversation with them, and they know where you're coming from.

• Cheers to you bro! I feel the same way. I am definitely more and more tired of young girls and more into women as I age, maturity is sexy. :)

• Thats actually better for younger girls because believe it or not some younger "girls" have little to no backbone and are easily taken advantage of by "older " or "more mature" men. That beind said, yeah maturity is sexy and yeah I dont have none of that lmao and thats okay

• Why should you want gurus you're an adult.

• @Azara I mean "girl " as in mentality, there are definitely 30s females that don't have the mentality of grown women. :-/

• That take is golden man we talk a lot about the difference between boys and men but we just forget the difference between girls and women thanks for sharing this

• If you want to date women, then first, you have to be a man.

• Nice nice :) I'm sure a lot people from both genders can question what they are / are looking for.

• Good luck, I haven't found a woman yet. Girls think they're women when they have a child. Just like they think they work hard by getting government assistance, raising a child on their own, and think they've earned their house when it's been given to them by public assistance. I know, I've dated of single mothers, none of them have an intellectual capacity any higher than that of a 16 year old high school girl.

I'm sure there are women out there, but definitely not in my area. I'm hoping the west coast has more to offer, but I have my doubts of that as well.

• I have to admit this is not only corny but horrifically insulting. I can see why it got so many upvotes.

• Sounds to me like you can't handle a challenge. Or you're just getting old.

• And this my friends, is why I'm starting to look at older women. Like 30-year-olds. I cannot deal with this foolish and immature crap that women my age throw at me.

They play games and I have zero tolerance for that. And a lot of them want douchebags, since they're so exciting. I don't feel comfortable being a dick and I feel more comfort in being myself: a silent loner who enjoys wearing gothic fashion and doesn't like to show emotion.

Not to mention that these stupid girls, for the most part, are lol up in their heads. I am generally a stern man with poor humor, and most women my age don't like serious men.

I'm also a realist and I'm sorry ladies, but life's not a fairytale.

I'm through with this love crap and will wait for older and more experienced women, as opposed to this puppy love glorified in garbage like Twilight, Divergent, 50 Shades of Grey, etc.

As a realist, I have zero tolerance for all this fucking around and neither does my sister, who doesn't like young guys fucking with her either.

• Damn this is good.

Playing games is for girls. Being genuine and not mind games is being a woman.

I can't understand all this bs about make him wait and not initiating. It just makes you seem disinterested and crazy.

In addition, do some women actually allow less sweet guys more leeway? And even reward such behavior?

Can u check out this take pls? Would appreciate your thoughts on it. www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a27854-woman-hears-the-exact-same-thing-from-two-guys-but-she-reacts

Do you think it's true?

• This place is a confirmed congregation of autistic dweebs.

• im not attracted to "women" though. also i dont notice any difference between older women and younger women.

• Believe it or not, while pretty, some women/ girls are straight up losers.

• I will just say Amen... but some of the ladies who have resooded do have valud points as well... I want a woman who is well rounded in every aspect... Independence is nice as well... its good to have your own things to do then discuss them later on before making love to remind each other how good it truly is what you two have... Hopefully one day I do find a woman who meets all my needs for now, I am doing me to get to where ilI need to be in order to obtain the woman I want; It must be equal in every aspect yoh know... both you and she must bring enough to the table to help each other in ways that are needed... like Mariah said... One Sweet Day... without rhe death being involved!

• True very true.

• I would just call it

Girl A: the one who only thinks inside the shell and cares about her well being

Girl B: the girl who is able to care about others and how she can influence things

Well who doesn't like a person that makes you feel comfortable around rather than A

• It doesn't make any sense they're all the same dude

• It's sad to be 8 years out of high school and still see girls act like they're still in high school.

• I'll be candid with you; I feel like the quality of women has dropped dramatically over the past decade.

I always get flamed for saying this, but who cares:
    -I am 25
    -I have my Bachelors
    -I have a great job
    -I have my own car
    -I have my own place
    -I dress nice and work out often
    -I am confident, goal oriented and know what I want out of life
    -I don't party too much, I barely drink and I don't smoke

I feel that I am quality man, and I want to meet a quality woman. However... it's funny... at my age, here's the type of women I see often:

-Women who hang out with less than reputable men and constantly complain that all men are bad
    -Women with princess personalities
    -Women who party a lot
    -Women who already have 2+ kids by age 23
    -Women who continuously waste a guy's time, especially when his feelings are genuine.

I am talking about women ages 18-28 by the way :/.

Here's the kicker - 2 days ago, I overheard this college girl talking to her friend. She was talking about how this PhD student has a huge crush on her, is such a nice guy and comes over every night to brush her hair. She said that she will never in her life have sex with him, because he is a nice guy. She said that maybe when she is 25, she will go for guys like him... but for now she likes having sex with men "who aren't shit".

This is how women behave these days, and it's sickening.

• And the women wonder why men have trust issues and weary of committing to women over 30.

• I won't hate you for feeling that way...

Not wanting to date women with kids is your preference.
      But, that girl you just decribed to me has got to be the dumbest bitch in the world.
      I would kill to have a man like that; not just cause I have a child, because he would've been amazing to me even before that.

Those attitudes about fucking around with losers and people more focused on having good sex than relationships, are the reasons why I'm staying abstinent.

• @ScorpioMoonChick There was a question on gag that most men agreed that girls only want decent guys when

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1916318-would-you-agree-that-most-women-onlylike-caring-guys-when-they-become

And it seems to be quite true.

• More from Guys
    11