F**k what society has to say, we are happy and allowed to love no matter what we look like because everyone deserves to be loved :) <3

Me and my amazing boyfriend, we have been dating for several months now which have been the best months of my life. I love him to pieces and couldn't ask for anyone better in my life but I will admit it is difficult for me sometimes. It is only difficult because I'm not good with criticism and criticism is what we have to deal with on a daily basis because lets face it physically we are very differnt. He is a very slender guy standing at 5'10 and weighing only 153 pounds soaking wet and I am well a bbw I'm 5'7 260 pounds even.

When we are out in public of course we get the stares, and people whispering to each other which to be completely honest it irritates me like no other and makes me feel so self-conscious and bad about myself. I can't help but think he deserves someone better and someone sexier than me. I start questioning everything I'll ask myself questions like why is he with me? Is he afraid to tell me he doesn't like me? Is he afraid of hurting my feelings? Is it really possible for someone as cute, handsome and slim like him to like a girl like me? I absolutely hate going through that process because I make myself depressed and just put myself in a bad mood. I know I don't have to worry because he tells me all the time not to but I just can't help it...

I never had a guy like him like a girl like me. He tells me all the time how beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, amazing, and just all around perfect I am. I'm his voluptuous princess which damn it he makes me feel like a fucking princess :p Nevertheless, now I am starting to be more comfortable and okay with our relationship. I know it sounds silly but its not that I wasn't okay with our relationship because I am more than okay with it I love it because I love him, I was just scared and nervous about it. Now I'm starting not to care what people think about us because we love each other and it is our relationship not the worlds.

Yes, it will still be there...I will always have that little bit of worry and doubt but I am not willing to let it ruin what we have. I am so grateful to have him, he makes me smile and just makes me feel so great about myself. I finally understand what it's like to have someone love you unconditionally, my man has so much love to give and I'm so happy I out all the people in the world get his love. Everyone should love like he loevs and everyone should be loved like he loves me. He truly is someone special and I love him to the moon and back he is my everything.

-PhatGirl74 <3

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 25

• Looking good!

• There is a difference between what people say and what they actually believe everyone has been brainwashed by their media, culture customs, or their parents at least one of those or more. Once you understand human behavior you will learn to become more defensive mentally and physically in society humans behave the way they behave because that's just the way they are its like why does a dog wag its tail when its happy? Or a cats tail go up when its happy? We humans still have a lot of our primitive behavior. Even scientist haven't fully found every missing link towards the evolution advancement of humans they still have proof that we once came from primates such as monkeys. A good example of something that we really have in common with monkeys is that in every group of monkeys there is a pact leader a monkey that every other monkey listens to when that monkey tells the other monkey to attack another creature or another monkey all the other monkeys listen when the pact leaders tells them to stop they will. We humans are the same we have a pact leader or and a society with a higher authoritative power the president, cops, mayors, judges, etc. And a lot of those higher authorities have a good say in what people have to do and we listen the good thing though is that not all of us do so this showing that some of us are evolving showing and proving there is a small glimmer of hope in reaching a happier or getting closer to a Utopian society of any form. Thanks for the my take though

• Sucks that society has decided to make a claim on men being bigger than women in terms of a relationship. Fuck that. I am also an admirer of BBW/SSBBW women, though I used to fear getting criticized or teased for my liking. I learned to not give a shit, due to the fact that comparing me to other people, I am the one who likes a BBW, not them, therefore, it's not their responsibility to judge or tell them what to do with their lives. If someone isn't attracted to a larger woman, they can keep it to their selves, or just carry on with dating who they want do date.

• You two look cute together very happy for you.

• You go girl.. you are so right a million times over

• That's awesome that you've yourself someone that loves you for you.

• "Okay. :)"

• A -> p != G; (m) D !=!=!= J

Scream and demand what you want all you want; it doesn't mean you're owed it.

• This is kind of weird, but from the thumbnail on the recommended takes bar the tongue looked like a penis head.

• "F**k what society has to say"

Damn right!

• #Salute to your bf.

• Money makers try to steer the way you think from birth through the tv, internet, papers you name it. No-one should feel inferior regardless of race, weight, height, woman or man or whatever. I'm not giving a pc answer here, it's just the truth. Conflict makes money for souless wankers in suits worldwide.

• Where is your boyfriend? I would also say you imply body positivity. Yet, let me ask you this, would you be okay with your boyfriend being shorter?

• Good for you?

• Blah blah blob.

Stop trying to look for support.

Your kind have basically won this war. I'll admit that.

• I'm not looking for support... I'm simply telling people everyone can be happy and find love no matter what you look like

• society wants gay marriage. This post is pointless.

• my opinion still stands!!

• I support your statement 100%.

• *My boyfriend and I*.

• I'm skinny people support fat people way more, because of obesity. Just look America for example 2/3 Americans will be too fat, that's shocking! This day it's better to be fat than skinny. My ass. I'm skinny and I get so many comments about that.

Just lift your ass up, start eating healthy not mcshit. Fuck yeah be fat die at 25.

• You can be overweight and live until 90 years old dude. It depends on the INDIVIDUAL. You're uneducated.

• The first clue that his comment was more than likely going to be worthless is due to the fact that he hid his moniker under the banner of Anonymous. A coward.

• Someone who is considered fat/obese or a BBW can live for a long time. People can keep the weight on, and basically eat the food they want to eat, but include nutritious food in their diets. Also losing weight is not easy for everyone, especially people who are anemic, and depend to eat a certain amount of food.

• I agrre with you and I'm happy you, but beware.
    Sometimes people with an abusive past (getting bullied because of weight) get paranoid and hear others talking about them and criticise them when in public. You wrote something similar. You think they all stare at you and all they talk about how ridiculous you look together. This is often the symptom of social anxiety and it can turn much worse over the years. For someone with social anxiety is very easy to imagine things that are not there (everyone is laughing at me, they all stare at me, they must think I'm hideous), and it can trigger an antisocial behaviour. The first step toward that is turning away from society (your first sentence), because you think that everybody is out there to hurt you. Watch for the signals.

• Good for you! :) what does bbw mean tho?

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 15

• i'm happy for you guys

• You love each other and that's all that matters! All I see in your picture is a happy couple- for people to judge you on your size is wrong! As long as you're a healthy weight and happy with yourself it doesn't matter what anyone else says.
    Be confident in yourselves and your relationship- most of those people are probably jealous of it.

• That is so sweet. I'm chubby too and I'm with my amazing boyfriend as well. Who cares what society has to say about it? :) I enjoyed reading this and wish you the best of luck.

• Aww, this is so sweet. If that's both of you in the picture, I think you look so cute together. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, I'm glad you've realized that. Best of luck to you both :)

• That's so damn cute!!! Okay...

• Good to know... That not all guys are anti-phat

• You two look adorable. Fuck the haters! Everybody is worthy of love, no matter their weight or physical appearance. I wish you two many more years of love!

xo

• Awweee thank you thank you thank you hun that means a lot to me :)

• No problem ! I'm just glad to see that you two have found your happiness And are going against the "rules" of this fucked up society we live in. I have yet to find My guy. Couples like you give me hope! :)

• You go girlfran!

• Girl love is love I'm happy you found someone who loves you for you. That's had these days!!!

• I'm happy for you.

• I agree. Who cares what they think. You can't please everyone, even if you tried. Do virtuous, honorable things and good people will always be pleased.

I just hope you don't end up guarded and resentful, that you can forgive their stares. People will always judge. It's how they are wired.

• Am I the only one who's a bit saddened by this take? It seems that every woman out there but me is able to have a boyfriend. Even the fat ladies. It ain't fair.

• Yeah but your face is beautiful and that's all that matters. If I see a beautiful girl with a guy I never wonder how it happened, even if she has some extra weight. It's a big deal, and it actually makes me angry when I see a girl with an ugly face with a good looknig guy. Men are more visual than women. You'll see an ugly guy with a beautiful girl, and that is acceptable. There is nothing wrong with that at all. It's a good thing. However, ugly women should never ever be with a good looking guy, and it bothers me so much when I see it. I saw it the other day. It is not acceptable.

• What the what? A guy loves a girl for more than her looks and this makes you angry?

• Um, with all due respect, what is wrong with you?

• I just think women with beautiful faces are more deserving. You'd be surprised at the amount of people that agree with this. Maybe some people disagree, there are always people who do. However the way I was raised, and so many of my friends were also raised to believe this. Maybe it's just the area we live in, but around here if you are a woman and you don't have a beautiful face you are worthless. People around here actually believe it's a waste when a woman has a hot body but an ugly face. All they're worth is a good lay.

• Good for you two! I would caution that many people would disagree that others can freely love whoever they want...

I doubt many people support Zoophiles.

• I'm happy for you. I'm 5'5 and 200 pounds and have a very attractive boyfriend. He tells me I'm beautiful and that have a nice ass and boobs but I don't believe him and he hasn't called me in 24 hours and last time I heard from him he was going to the beach and well, all those hot big breasted women in bikinis... it gets me worried. I'm afraid he found someone better then me and doesn't want me anymore.