What does it mean when a girl tells you her personal stories?

So there's this girl that I like. We hung out a couple times and one of the things that I noticed is that she tells me about her personal stories.

She tells me about her relationship with her family, hardships that she went through in the past and going through right now, etc. They're not boring and pointless stories so I kinda got the feeling that she trusts me and maybe is interested in me.

But at the same time, it seems that she is focused on talking about herself and rarely asks questions about me. So right now I'm kinda confused and want to know if this is a good sign or she thinks of me as a guy friend to just talk to.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• she wants someone to talk to...she trusts you

• I never share hardships with someone who I just look at as a friend that early. Try to ask her on a date to test the waters and to get things straight. I hope you don't get friend zoned. Good luck!

• she feels safe with u and she trusts u

• I have a guy friend that a I have been friends with a long time. It's just comfortable around him, we talk about personal things, and life events, we talk about everything. I only see him as a good friend though.

• The thing is we're just getting to know each other.

• If I just met a guy and I was opening up like that I'd be far too vulnerable. So obviously she either is attracted to you or hasn't really ever really had heartbreak. Try asking her out. Trust me, I love it when I get asked out. I've had guy friends ask me out before and I turned them down, but also we stayed friends nothing got in the way. If you like her, just go for it.

• it simply means she trusts you

• i think she only thinks of you as a friend. When i like a guy im more careful in what i say to a guy i like because i am hoping to progress The relationship into romantic.

• I'm never personal with anyone I don't have strong feelings for. Sounds like she trusts you enough to talk to you about the hard things going through her life. What did you two do when you hung out? Was it at a bar, cafe, work?

• Yeah, just casual dates so far. The ones you mentioned.

• It could also be that you don't speak up enough. Maybe she wants to spend more time with you and the only way to do that is to keep talking. Maybe she just enjoys your company and wants to be around you as much as possible.

• Ask her out to somewhere she would like, somewhere a little nicer, like a dessert place or something along those lines where you two can be more personal. And tell her something you've never told anyone else to get her comfortable with you. Be honest with her. And if it seems she is into you, hold her hand and see what happens.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds more like friend zone type stuff.