Kissing and bumping teeth: no big deal or bad kisser?

Do those sort of things just happen? Or does it depend. The few times I kissed my boyfriend (now ex) for longer than one kiss (not exactly making out, but close) our teeth bumped slightly. He was a very dominating kisser, so maybe that was it? How do I know if I'm a bad kisser, or if it was him, or just a thing that happened.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like when this happens when I'm kissing someone. It has happened before, and it's not (what I would consider) a pleasurable feeling, and I doubt either one of you is intentionally doing this. If this happens by chance every now and then...well I'm sure that happens to a lot of people. If it's happening frequently though, then somebody doesn't know what they're doing.

So, at least one of you is a bad kisser. I don't know how to tell who it is though.

What Guys Said 3

• It's bound to happen every once in a while, and it's really not a huge deal as long as you guys are both enjoying it.

• it just happens sometimes

• I think you just invented a new way to kiss lol

What Girls Said 2

• If you like and enjoy his kissing, he is a good kisser (for you at least), and sometimes bumping teeth happens because you are excited and trying to get close to each other

• I think it happens. Not that everyone stares at my pic all day but seriously, I have huge teeth haha.