What kind of girls do country boys like?

Like what kind of things attract country boys? And what kind of girls do they generally like? Physical and personality description please! Thanks ! (:

Most Helpful Guy

• They like girls that are Country listen to country music, wear blue jeans, some times booty shorts, and flannel shirts

What Guys Said 7

• Girls who look good in tight jeans.
    Girls who aren't too much of a princess to get their hands dirty and have fun doing it.
    Girls who can use a chainsaw and other practical things.
    Must like trucks.
    Girls who can handle their liquor, and enjoy some coutry music.

• Big titties, big ass, puts out.

I'm serious, that's what my country buddies in South Carolina tell me they like.

• Man that's not it I'm from Tennessee but they might like that but that's not all to make a good country girl

• Im a country boy at the moment lol, im into good christian girls who don't party and who are nice and respectful and respect themselves

• I'm not a country girl because I prefer the city suburb life but I fit that description.

Though the area where I live feels like the country I call it the suburb in the middle of nowhere. :) Best part is you can see stars at night and not hear the airports.

• I prefer the city also, im from Pennsylvania but moved to the country to live with my mom, you seem very interesting tho and it would be cool to hang out with you

• country girls who listen to country music, wear flannel shirts with their boobs hanging out and tight asses in booty shorts

• Well, I'm assuming they like country girls. Haha

• Innocent ones :)

• I suppose they like girls who are as stereotypical as they are?

What Girls Said 1

• city girls

• thanks, but what kind of city girl? high class? or what