Do you find Indian women attractive?

I'm a British born indian but rarely get approached by caucasian men. Why is that?

I have had a lot of relationships with indian men and only the one with a white guy. During that relationship all of his friends/family would comment that they were surprised he managed to get an indian girl. I couldn't figure out why they would say this. Something to do with us having high standards.

Are you attracted to indians?

Most Helpful Guy

• they are so beautiful and gorgeous

• What in your view makes them attractive?

• Maybe start a separate thread as you have a lot of questions that need answering. Getting opinions from a variety of people would probably give you a clearer idea on what you need answering. It's best not to rely on just my opinions as I can't answer for the majority.

• my taste is indienne. :-D :-P

What Guys Said 21

• Perhaps you can make sure they know you are interested in interesting local events. Bring it up in conversation. The couple of times I asked an Indian Brit girl, I believe they mentioned they are only interested in going out with someone within their own culture. I suppose I just wrote all of you off as all doing that and so I don't bother asking anymore. I guess that is my loss. It's nice to hear you are different. Anyway, other guys might be thinking there is no point asking you out, so try to make it clear, you are interested in doing things. Hope that helps.

• I'm a tall, blue eyed, pale, and blonde haired Scandinaviam To me indian women are perfect. I've never been with one though, but I'm planning a trip to India soon :D

• Anywher in particular?

• I might go to Punjab... now :P

• Ha! Good answer!

• Yes some. Especially petite ones with curves and pretty hair who occasionally wear heavy make up.

• So winged eyeliner, long dark hair and a curvy ass?

• YESSSSSSSSSSS!!! Indian women are beautiful.
    I tend to be very attractive to tan-skinned Indian women more than the light skin ones though.
    But yes =]

• I find Indian females attractive. :)

I feel not many Caucasian men approach because of perceived cultural incompatibility, not because they don't find u attractive.

• Cultural understanding is a difficult area

• Yup that's the reason my relationship with the white guy didn't work out

• That's unfortunate. You'll find someone. Just keep looking. :)

• If I liked her and was attracted to her then yeah, I'd date an Indian woman. Race is irrelevant.

• Yes many of them are attractive.

• I'm latino and here there's not a lot of Indian women but I do find them attractive. I guess for me race is not something so important

• Indian women do look very similar to latinos I think. Thanks for your opinion

• Not at all! Though both have their own magic to draw attention

• We are Caucasian too ( except south indians who are mixed) . Why are Westerners so ignorant?
    Okay... indian girls generally are not easy ( except american/ UK born ) which i am proud of and hence they were surprised to see indian girl with white guy.
    Also you are British born and hence you have nothing to do with or connect yourself with people of mainland indians coming from india.
    Hence experience for white people is quite different when it comes to dating indians.
    Indians generally tend to marry with in their own race and very rare to date or marry outside their race and hence most white guys never try.
    Younger/ teenager White guys want easy girls who that can spread her legs with in a week of dating. White women does that hence they go for them.
    But many indian girls value their virginity. And only wanna lose with someone they wanna marry.
    But American and European girls generally don't have such mindset and will have fun with guys anyways.
    I hope you got the difference.
    Many white guys find indian girks exotic and beautiful. Don't worry on that.
    Cultural and religious difference is what matters..

• You have said quite a few offensive things there.

1. western born Indians are not easy (if anything, those born in india are just as sexually active as western born ones except they are much better at hiding their promiscuity)

2. just because I am British born does not mean India is not important to me. I do still associate my lifestyle with india. I've travelled there many times and still have a family home there. My parents were born in india.

3. white guys are not the only ones who want to sleep with a girl during the first week of dating. Considering the number rapes in India, indian born men have a very different mindset to western born indian men and white men

I know you were trying to be helpful with your opinion but try not to generalise or stereotype certain ethnic groups

• Ok let's just leave this conversation to end here. I didn't post the question with the intention of arguing/disagreeing/offending anyone.

• Ok... and stop. worrying if white guys find indian girls attractive or not. Actually white people will give you mixed reactions because of our diversity itself.
      If you are attractive , then yes they will find you attractive. Seen many white/ black guys saying that they like indian girls.. but only due to differences and tendency to marrying with in own race, they fear to approach.
      So you are already habituated to their lifestyle, culture plus their accent and hence you can go along with them. Just be friendly or try making moves yourself.
      Good luck and take care :)

• I find them very attractive actually. But I'm not caucasian, so take it as you will

• Some are goodlooking, but I don't find many of them attractive.

• Yeah that makes sense. Just because someone is good looking doesn't necessarily mean you find them attractive

• Yes they can be very attractive but I usually get the feeling that they are not into Caucasian men

• I wouldn't say they're not into Caucasians. They're just raised with the belief that it's wrong to date outside of their culture. Out of respect/fear they therefore rarely have relationships with white men.

thankfully the attitudes are changing.

• A few are good looking, but I'm not attracted to most of them.

• Aishwarya Rai & Neha Dhupia, of course!

• Of course! Although out the two I much prefer Neha's look :)

• I don't find them unattractive.

• Many are beautiful there, I especially like it that most are not following our western braindead beauty ideal of a skeleton in clothes. Most indian girls I know are a bit chubby but extremely beautiful.

• Are they really? I meet very few chubby Indian girls, but I agree with you on the pretty part.

• Some are chubby others not so much. I think it depends on lifestyle. We have been blessed with curves though. Thanks for your opinion

• you're welcome

• I'm crushing on a cute Indian girl at the moment, fantastic little piece of heaven she is. <3

• What makes me a bit apprehensive of going out with an Indian girl is how her family will react to bringing home a white guy.

• That's good hear. :D

• Glad I could be of help :)

• Indian girls can be hot, though most of them are kinda nerdy.

• They can be lol
      Feisty and intelligent is always a good mix in a woman

• I used to work on a software development project and half of the team were Indians. Probably a third of the Indians were women and I got to know a lot of them pretty well. I found some of them very attractive and sexy but unfortunately I was in a committed relationship at the time.

• a lot of those bollywood actresses are hot.
    but the ones who are really dark with dots on their head... eh not so much.

• The bollywood actresses, although beautiful, really don't have a realistic look about them. The extent of surgery and amount of make up they wear really masks their natural look.

You don't like bindis? (The dot on the head?)

I love wearing a bindi when wearing a sari

• some of those actresses may have a nose job but plastic surgery can't make you look that good. it's more that they're lighter skin.

people in your culture are accustomed to the bindi but in america it just looks weird.

if you're wearing a bindi and sari and that might be why white guys don't approach you. if your style of dress was typical of white uk girls, you might get approached.

• Oh Americans are still getting accustomed to indian culture. In the UK a lot of Caucasian women really like wearing Indian attire to functions. They do wear it well too.

I wear western clothes daily. Live in skirts and short dresses. Only wear indian clothing/bindis to indian events like weddings and parties. Not many white guys at these events to see me dressed like that.

I think indian women do have high standards and can be really picky about attractiveness and this puts some men off

What Girls Said 9

• ( I'm straight but ) Indian women are some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. ( ex: Freida Pinto, M. I. A. ) I'm an artist and do a lot of portraits, and Indian women are always fun to draw (such dramatic, beautiful features!) :)

I also think Indian women (generally speaking) tend to have an element or aura of mystery, good manners and traditional class to them (similar to asian/oriental women) thatplenty of men find very attractive (and that can be hard to come by these days).

lucky you! :)

• P. S. - My next door neighbors growing up were Indian, and the wife was one of the loveliest, warmest and accommodating people I have ever met in my whole life. just a really lovely lady. so I think many Indian women are raised to show that kind of kindness and warmth. which is nice.

• Aww that's a lovely comment

• M. I. A is Sri Lankan =P

• Men like women... period. You may have less dates with white guys it may be due to your location. But ethnically speaking you are not at the bottom of the barrel in terms of what men choose to date. Maybe you need to let a white guy know you are interested and see how he responds. Also, there are other ethnicity's out there, perhaps you should broaden your horizons beyond white and Indian men.

• I guess people do find Indian women attractive. I was kind of doubtful about it but reading some answers over here made we smile :)

• Yeah I think some are very beautiful and attractive.

But I prefer guys and some Indian guys are real studs and some not so much...

The same goes for Indian girls or really any race.

• I am from India.
    Some of my caucasian friends were attracted to Indian women.

I see a few couples here, where I live (south India)... Women with caucasian husbands. :)
    I think they do find Indian women attractive. :)

• I think Indian women are very pretty. They have that exotic factor to them.

• yes! t guys nd girls... thr hair, dance moves, food, beauty, nature, movies! evrythng!! ^_^

• If you mean Indian as in India, some yes, but for the most part, I am not attracted to them.

• i've got no friggin idea about it