I'm a freshman and I have a huge crush on this senior. Help?

Ah we've been texting for a little bit and I told him I liked him as I seriously like have no idea why I like him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Does it really matter why you like him? Maybe he's just a nice guy... What would be the problem with dating him?

• He's almost 18.. I'm almost 15..

• It's only illega for anyone 18 t have a sexual relationship with a minor

• Actually where I live it's legal to have sex at 16

What Guys Said 1

• All you gotta do is be the most attractive girl willing to have sex with him. Good luck!

What Girls Said 3

• there's nothing wrong with liking a senior guy, and its good that you told him because at least he now knows :)

• Yeah now he won't drop the subject..

• Just keeps going on about it. And says he's gonna kiss me and stuff.

• well he's obvs interested in you , just be careful that he isn't just saying that to get you to do with stuff with him

• if you were to put that into Australian grades what would that be?

• I have no idea.

• I'm talking to him right now. But like idk.

• well what are you talking about?

• We'll he is older and u could try to take him seriously I used to like a senior as we'll I was a junior at the time and i thought he wasn't mature he was really popular he knew a lot of people and he stopped going to school he graduated ,
    Until now. That I'm in college I contacted him and he said he liked me or likes but he now has a baby plus I moved and he said he wanted to take me out for coffee etc I wasn't ready for it. That relationship so I told him I need time And he got mad or upset and stopped contact with me we'll I said I didn't had feelings for him tho I did. I just couldn't handle a baby and I wasn't sure how mature he was or is plus drama with his ex