Is 8 inches enough? Need to know?

My question. Is 8 inches sufficient. Or do women prefer more?

Most Helpful Girl

• ABSOLUTELY sufficient for my tastes ^^. I tend to find girth has more of an influence than length though.

What Girls Said 9

• One of my favorite quotes from a movie is,"It's not the size that counts. It's how you use it!" It was out of Mel Brooks "Robin Hood Men in Tights". It's the god honest truth. You could be 12" long or 4"- it wouldn't matter if you ended up swinging your bat around in a manner that the person with you wouldn't like it! If size is a concern to you then you should consider the tightness/size of the one you're with. Someone like me that's tiny in all aspects would want a lesser endowed fellow (bigger guys would hurt more)-those who are not would not. The way I see it LENGTH does not matter so much as GIRTH does. I can play with a 5" toy and a 12" toy but the 5" one would actually fit where as the 12" one would have "left overs" :P Those added inches are just for show! You're fine with what you've got.

• so as for girth are we talking hot dog, bratwurst, banana or plantain?

• Again that depends upon the size and experience of the girl. We're all different-me being tiny-I'd be more than satisfied with a "hot dog".

• That's not enough for me, but I'm sure you'll find a girl who loves you for what's on the inside.

• Absolutely not. It needs to be at least 13 inches.

• me as an escort "experienced woman" i dont care much about size, of course it makes difference but isn't everything. for me the girth is much important and how do you use it.

• it depends on the depth of ur girls vagina, it doesn't have to go to the end to her cervix cuz that hurts.

• hell yess.

• The male average is 5.6 inches. But don't overlook girth, which is in my opinion a better indicator

• Obviously you know it is. Why even ask such a silly question. Fishing for compliments isn't attractive.

• I couldn't agree more

• what's the size do u like can i know?

• Perfect for me would probably be 7. It isn't small and it isn't scarily big.
      The guy I'm with, he's probably the smallest I've been with (I haven't been with many though) and he's around 6, and it's fine to.

• yes its good

What Guys Said 7

• My tongue is only 3", but it's been responsible for more girl orgasms by a long shot when compared with other much larger bits of my anatomy.

• You wanna stab their guts bruh? lol

• @CommieDearest Have you tried going to a horse farm? I hear they are pretty big.

• It definitely needs to be thicker than 8.

• I hope that 8" is soft. Most women prefer much bigger since you NEED to know. The average is 9 1/2" -11". People who say 6" is average are only 6" them self & want people to believe that. Poor little buggers. I guess I would say the same thing if I was a puny 6-8". Why do you think guys shave? It makes their tiny 8"er look bigger.

• 8.5 myself, and haven't heard anything, but good news from the ladies.

• An inch will keep them interested for a night