I'm bottom heavy and I'm a guy? Is this unattractive?

Basically I gain a lot of weight in my thighs and butt, but it's mostly muscle.

I feel like it makes me look feminine. I can try doing upper body exercises, but I'm not sure how much that will help. Do girls generally find this unappealing? I guess a good way to describe it is that it kind of makes me look like a centaur, lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't think that's unattractive, and everyone will have their own preference. It's true, being body heavy can sometimes appear feminine, but that isn't a bad thing at all! I know a lot of girls who prefer men with a big butt, especially if it's muscle. I can't scroll down tumblr for more than two minutes without seeing a picture of a man with a big backside that has thousands of notes, mostly from girls. Be proud of your body! You've realized you are bottom heavy, now it's time to own it. Flaunt it, even. There is nothing you can do to change your body, the only thing you can do is be confident and tell anyone who has a problem with it to eat shit.

What Girls Said 1

• You don't do upper body exercises? That's your problem... You've got to be committed.

• I don't do lower body either. I just naturally have a lot of muscle mass there.

• That kind goes without saying lol

What Guys Said 0