My crush has an ugly girlfriend. How can I deal with this?

Okay, so I have a crush on guy in my school. I think he is really cute. I just found out that he recently started dating with this girl. I don't think she's good looking in my opinion. I don't understand why he would chose her over me? I never got a chance to ask him to hang out while he was single and I feel like I ruined my chances. I don't understand why he's attracted to her. What does she have that I don't? I am way prettier than her!

I am also very nice, caring, attractive and have a great personality.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't really matter what you think, obviously he likes her so there's nothing you can do about that. It sounds like those are just feelings of envy coming out. I'm sure you're a nice girl but there's no reason to put down this other girl just because the guy chose to date her. It seems to me like you're just saying those things to make yourself feel better which is understandable, but irrational. Maintain your dignity and move on and find someone who genuinely likes you.

• Exactly, plus looks are only part of an attraction with varying levels of importance.

What Guys Said 6

• What does she have that you don't?

Maybe a good heart.

• You don't deal with it. He's got a girlfriend now. Move on and don't try to get involved or meddle in anything.

• just because you think your prettier than her doesn't mean that he likes her for her looks maybe there is something more to what he likes her for than her looks and you just don't know it. You had your chance and you messed up. You should find someone new.

• Beauty is in the eye of beholder

From the looks of it you're not even factoring personality or anything that actually matters

• Get over him, got find somebody else, fuck. I don't get why some of you women get caught up with ONE dude, there is tons of other guys out there. Move the fuck on the the next one.

• Face it she is just better then you. Its not about looks. from what i hear u care more about looks then anything. So yeah i think he made the right choice :)

What Girls Said 11

• Er you don't have a nice personality - who are you to judge her? Just cause your jealous - don't insult her to feel better. The logical thing to do is move on - he's taken.

Have you ever thought - he might be with her because of her personality or he likes her?

• Hey just because you don't see her pretty does not mean she is ugly. In his eyes she is pretty. Maybe she is kind. Who knows. But you should be happy that he is happy. Maybe it hurts you, because you have a crush. But come on. Be happy for him!

• You might not think she's pretty but he might find her pretty. Also, she must be nicer than you because your attitude isn't. Let him do what he wants

• You can deal with it, by minding your own business. Very effective.

• Quit being a hater. That's a good start.

• Okay, here's how to deal with this situation:
    You back off, forget about the guy, and give their relationship some respect.

• You have to get over that. He's free to choose. He chose her.

• Maybe her personality is better than yours

• Maybe she has a good personality.

• It's got nothing to do with you, and you don't sound that nice to me: I'm prettier than her, she's ugly, why choose her over me even though I never made an advance.

:Pppppppppppppppppppppfffffffft.

• Looks like you're already dating yourself