What about Asian girls that White men like so much?

I'm a white. My crush who is also a white left me for an ugly Asian girl. She's short, small boobs, small eyes, flat nose, can't sleep English properly, etc. What about Asian girls that White men are so into? I don't get it. This isn't the only case. I've seen lots of white guys with Asian girls.

OK well I was mad when I made this thread, so I apologize for all the hatred. Now that I calmed down, it's not true that Asian women are obsessed over white men. I know in the comment someone is trying to pour the oil into the fire and saying not nice things about EVERY SINGLE Asian because she's jealous of Asian girls, but yeah please stop. I have some nice Asian friends too so this gets on my nuts. Just thought I would apologizfor soundi g like racist. I'm not. I'm just mad.

Most Helpful Guy

• Submissive, loyal, can cook, does house work, usually very skinny

Don't really have any preference but thats what most white guys seem to tell me who have an Asian fetish

• But isn't men into physically appearance?

• You missed out the thin part usually the guys who chase Asian girls seem to not like curves and prefer the stick thin body. But usually they prefer the reasons stated above.

What Guys Said 37

• There are different perspectives of beauty in this world. He probably thinks she's beautiful. Just because you can't see her appeal doesn't mean she doesn't have any.

• Well Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so maybe he finds all those things attractive

Small boobs are not bad at all, only girls obsess with big boobs guys are okay with anything

Guys love short girls because they can feel more protective of her

Small eyes and flat nose: Now you're just being picky about little things

Maybe she has a better personality than you and when I say maybe I mean she does because if you're talking that badly about a girl you don't even know that goes to show a lot about you, not trying to be mean but just want to show you what you're apparently not seeing

• My first thought of him or another guy pursuing a girl wouldn't be that it's entirely because of her race. Did he say it's because she's Asian?

Beauty can be very subjective though. You may not see their beauty but obviously a lot of guys find their commonly short height, boobs, and facial features--among lots of other things--attractive. I'm not sure really how to describe attraction to you.

• He didn't say it's because she's an Asian, but yeah pretty much I think all those weird features.

• He was attached to you, a white girl. Yes he has the ability to be attached to Asian women, but based on how he was originally attracted to you, he doesn't sound exclusively attracted to Asian women.

If you're just confused how many are attracted to Asian features, I'm not sure how to describe it to you. Certain girls in every race can really be attractive though. Asian women do tend to look pretty feminine to me and a lot of guys like the more commonly petite bodies.

• The same reason why ur so shallow towards Asian. That's the revenge you get in return by ur own white boi seeing u the same way as u see dat Asian cutie lel xP

• Haha those retarded Asian guys are CRAVING for white girls and would only date white girls, now that is shallow.

• "I dont want know white slot" Yeahhh bad English couldnt understand you now go!

• It's da sad truth xP

• I wouldn't be surprised if he left your for your attitude aswell.
    Not to be rude, but it's what has to be said.

Each their own preference. If he is attracted to them, then so be it. Boobs, length and facial structure says nothing about the person him/herself.

Also, a crush can't "Leave" you when he was never with you to begin with.

That being said, I understand why he likes Asians.

• Why does he like Asian?

• I think... East Asian girls have strong fetish for white men. They will do anything for white man. No girls of other races have that fetish which east Asians girls tend to have.
    East Asian girls even acknowledge openly that they prefer "white" Caucasian over their own race.'

• And... east Asian girls are as beautiful as any girl on this planet and stop being a jealous bitch.
      I myself like east Asian girls. as i would for white girls or brown girls.

• Are you that creepy Indian guy that messages me acting real desperate? Well then stop bothering me get over yourself.

• Hahaha lol... angry young women :)

• Okay, let's consider your description.
    -short, which is good, I like short girls
    -small boobs, which is very good, I like small breasts
    -small eyes, which is par for the course with Asian girls
    -flat nose, also fairly standard.
    -can't sleep English properly, pot calling kettle black much?

Asian girls look small, feminine and delicate. They also look young pretty much up until they hit menopause.

If you use Google you'll find far more detailed explanations as to why this is the case than I can be bothered to paraphrase here.

• So men all like short, petite, small nosed/small eyed, small boobs? So all of the women who are over 5'2 and have bigger breasts and big eyes are just bound for loneliness or have to end up with a guy who's fantasy girl was an Asian one? haha

Oh and not to mention ONLY Asian women are feminine and delicate. There are no other feminine women out there...

I have nothing against Asian women, I believe everyone is beautiful in their own way. My problem is when I come on here and read comments like yours saying how perfect Asian women are and everybody who isn't like that pretty much sucks... it makes me wonder really? Although I am short and petite (because thats apparently the only body type men like) I am not flat chested, I have bigger breasts, and although I'm feminine I do a very strong personality and I speak my mind, so I must not be liked by men at all, cause what you described above doesn't match who I am... ?

• Nope not at all. I have nothing against women. I have something against the men that put down other women who are NOT asian!

• @lizmorri That's okay, I have something against people who launch into tirades because I stated my preferences and tried to offer an explanation as to why men might be into Asian women.

Yes, *I personally* prefer smaller framed women. That is not true of all men. Even you must realize through all that rage and indignation that it's not true of all men. Don't take it personally, I wasn't saying there was anything wrong with you, I don't even have a clue who you are and nor do I care.

• Oh look the little girl is pissed that a guy doesn't like her. Honestly get over yourself, the guy isn't into you. And I have a feeling it has more to do with your personality than anything else.

• Maybe he chose her over you because she isn't a cunt?

• Asian girls are not ugly. There so cute and lovable. I love a short. Asian girl. Small boobs are amazing to me. not to small though. Um not to be mean. Take no offense you might be this way because your feeling are hurt but you seem like a b. i. t. c. h. And you have classic. White girl syndrome. Think that every guy should want you and when they don't you guys get angry. There's. Beauty. In every. One. White girls are like 4th on my list of hot girls. Asian are 3rd

• I asked a similar question above but I'm going to ask you as well because I'm really curious. You mentioned that Asian girls are cute and lovable with small features. So if a woman isn't Asian she's not cute and lovable? And if she doesn't have small features she doesn't measure up to Asian girls?
      Are white girls or black girls or indian girls or pacific islander girls or middle eastern girls not cute and lovable? and if a girl is over the average Asian female height which I believe is 5'4 and naturally has bigger breasts she's not cute?

And I'm really curious I'm not looking to argue I just really want to know your answers.

• "can't sleep English properly" that irony. ;)

Aren't Asian girls sterotypically viewed as quiet and passive? They are supposedly more sexual?

Maybe Asian women are just his preference?

• speak* typo happens

Not just him, so many white guys out there are with Asian girls I don't know why.

• Oh you mad? Continue to be mad.

• I'm Caucasian, really proud to be white, sometimes I used to sound a bit racist towards other race. Moved to America 1 year ago and my world totally changed. Never saw a Asian man/women in the street besides tv back in my country so when I came here , everything Asian was exotic to me, including Asian women. After a while after being with some of them my mind totally changed. First of all, ist true that Asian women have a fetish towards white man , it happens to me every day of my life. Second I never gonna date Asian girls anymore in my life. 1. They're really nasty they never shave, I like a nice shaved vagina where I can lick in and out, and Asian women can't offer that pleasure to me. 2. I like to dominate and make girls crave for me, but in Asian women there's nothing to dominate. Maybe I'm generalizing a bit but most of them are like this. Now I have a crush on black girls only, but they seem to be not to much interested in white man I don't know why?

• Lol to many people getting butthurt, can't face the reality.

• Many men consider them as exotic women. Well this is just a preference. I consider Nordic women as exotic.
    They also like the fact that Asian women are so small, almost look like childs. Japan is considered to be the paradise of every pedophile for that reason. I have a friend who's married with an Indonesian woman and he is obsessed with Asian women (actually he's obsessed with anything Asian) and always tells me to do the same thing although I told him I have no interest in Asian women at all. I like tall blond women with blue or green eyes dammit!

• sounds like you have all the symptom's of a severe case of interest for the "Arian Race" :\

• @lizmorri I like you... XD

• @Strider90 and yes i'm aware that the arian race has been around since the beginning of human history and apparently has more than one supposed origin, and yes there is a lot of brainwashing about it nowadays, many westerns think that they have to be blonde and have blue eyes to be "above the rest" which i think is just silly, i don't dislike natural arian's - i just don't like wanna be's

(note: what is "Marxist"?)

@lizmorri i didn't intend to make it offensive, i apologize if i did sound like it, i prefer people to stop being racist & sexist & just be happy with eachother, but that won't happen for at least another 200 years :\

i agree that whites are now the victims in racism, but some deserve it, like the warmongering the US for example, the people aren't generally bad but the government loves war-profiteering too much, my countries people hated the american's for years and i was discriminated when i was younger just for being white despite sharing their blood

• Maybe you shouldn't feel entitled to dating just because your white.

• Im Asian; i have no racial preference. But I have a friend who is black told me he has a preference for Asian girls, because they look so innocent and "angelic" like. He currently is with an Asian girl.
    In old french, the chinese people were called "Les Celestres", meaning "the heavenly"

• Ewwww, they look like children.

• I agree. Im currently in Uni.; I find the Asian girls looking like high school students, while the caucasians look a bit more mature-looking.
      To each his own, i guess.
      But my friend's gf looks her age.

• I'm a White guy and I've never felt like I actually "prefer" Asian Women or find them more attractive than White chicks or whatever. There may be psychological reasons for some guys, eg maybe he's insecure that his penis is more satisfactory to a smaller Asian girl? But who really knows, maybe he's just got a fetish? If so I'm not someone who has the same fetish so I can't explain his mentality. It sucks you got dumped though, so I'm sending some positive vibes your way, keep your head up

• Sometimes guys have some really weird look preferences in girls. You might think that she is really ugly, but maybe he thinks that she is the most beautiful woman on earth. For example, a friend of mine has some really weird look preferences in my opinion. One day we were looking at girls that were passing by and he told me that he just saw the girl of his dreams, but I personally think that she was really ugly.
    Anyways, look preferences are different for each person.

• Don't be jealous of Assian girls. i think there is no a definition of beauty so her small eyes, small boobs, flat nose e. t. c aren't important. if your crush leave you for that assian girl, it means this assian girl is more beautiful than you in his eyes but ou can be more beautiful than this assian girl in some men's eyes. just look for these men.

• It's easier said then done, I only want him, and it's annoying that he wants that Asian girl. She still didn't agree to be his gf yet, is there still any chance forvme? What should I do before it's too late. I'm sure she can't be more beautiful than me under any circumstances.

• Your old bf is so lucky. he has an assian girl and there is a girl too who loves him like a crazy. there isn't any girl who loves me for a long long time. i am jealous of him.

• Ahhhhh yet he doesn't appreciate it and keep chasing that other girl..

• Sorry check the details of your question.
    She can't speak English and you can't write English .

And 1 thing more, till now you have seen ugly Asian girl, think about the situation when you will see a true Asian beauty (like indian girls with some glorious faces). Till then rest in peace.

• I'm talking about Southeast Asian.

• Then obviously you haven't seen physically attractive southeast Asians... Please don't be so judgmental.

• @Asker You think southeast Asian women are ugly? Sorry, you are wrong, come here and see at least an average looking Asian girl looks much more better than an average looking white girl. You seem jealous with us. I also see quite a lot white girls who are not attractive at all.

• White men don't like Asian girls, Asian girls like white men. This is because in the west, whites are the seat of power, and have the lion's share of positive media portrayal.

On a global scale, this preference is much less pronounced, but still exists to some extent, because of the dominance of American (white) culture.

• Well my crush is chasing this Asian girl... Seem like it's the other way around...

• there is something known as attraction. its not about being white or Asian.

there are certain personality traits that you would like to see in your partner, maybe you lack those and that girl has them.

• Her face just cover it all up (if she has any)!

• I don't know. I wish white girl were the same to Asian guys.

• I hate it when Asian guys are craving for white girls.

• @lizmorri Also I've been to Asian countries before and Asian guys as old as 30 still don't know how to talk to the opposite sex its sad and strange. Death by shyness.

Anyways need to head to work. If you wish to discuss this further inbox me

• @lizmorri I do go after regardless of race but white girls tends to not like Asian dudes. There are but they are few... About the Asian women going after white guys, I think they are just more upfront and a lot of white guys likes them anyway.

• They are just so cute, almost doll like. It makes you just want to get close to them

• I have a question for you, you said something like "Asian girls are so cute, they are like dolls"

Can I ask what it is that makes white girls or black girls or Indian girls or Pacific Islander girls "not cute like dolls" and that's a serious question and I'm not looking to start a full on argument. I'm really curious. Because I also have noticed this pattern of the White Male/Asian Female coupling going around in my area and I'm truly curious to know what it is and why white male choose to date them over any other race. Is it just cause they're cute like dolls? Are other races not cute?

• Ok honesty time, it's not you being Arabic that's a problem but your massive insecurity that's a problem. You blame it on your race because that makes it easier since you can't control that it's not your fault. I understand, it's a coping mechanism designed to make yourself feel better since the alternative is the problem is you. Listen, the insecurity is not going to change until you can do stuff of value. That means learning to do things that you like that fulfill others needs like cooking writing being a doctor etc ... personality traits don't matter unless they help another like being funny makes a person feel better. Then you can go that guy isn't good enough for me since I do this, it will change your whole way of thinking from negative to positive which what people want to be around.

• I'm actually not really insecure with myself but I am with my race. I just know what I'm limited to. I know what type of guys like me and what guys don't.

• Their faces.

• Small eyes flat noses children faces...

• Yes. There are ugly Asians, but there are also pretty ones.

• Haha its so funny cuz i am Asian guys n we keep cussing to this white guys, "why are they taking ur women "? I think u should start dating some good looking Asian guys.

• They're not taking your women, your women are desperately throwing themselves at them and men obviously that.

• Prospectively I want to put my money on its a change from what is usually seen my first gf was Mexican. I'd like to say it's starting onto foreign ground something different. But that's just my perspective

• Beautiful is what you like.

• Yellow skin

• Someone is jelly.

Asian women from India to Taiwan to Malaysia to Turkey are much better than your standard White Western Women and more and more White men are realizing this and are chasing after the better women.

Also Asian women and White Men look so good together.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 31

• Maybe she's thin
    Maybe she's smart
    Maybe she's had less sexual partners then you
    Maybe she has a better relationship with her family
    Maybe she's more hard working
    Maybe she's a better person
    Maybe she's more humble

I personally think Asian girls are DROP DEAD GORGEOUS

• Oh girl STFU just cuz you can't get a date -_-
    Really? You feel the need to put down a whole race just cuz you can't get someone? How fucking petty.
    I have seen beautiful and ugly women (and men) of each race and skin color. Just cuz they don't share your features doesn't mean they're ugly. Just cuz you find them ugly doesn't mean they're ugly.
    I think Asians are fucking gorgeous.

Why the fuck are women so fucking catty and willing to put each other down for men's attention? Small tits, big tits, petite women, curvy women, light skin, dark skin, tall women, short women, slim women, fat women etc. If a man doesn't wanna date you, why get mad at the woman he chose over you? That shit doesn't make sense. You can't help who you're attracted to. So stop and look elsewhere.

Why does it bother you if someone dates outside their race? I'm gonna go get me a white guy now just to piss you off more haha. jk jk. No but seriously let grown consenting adults date who they want, it's none of your business anyways.

And remember:
    [IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/30hnayq.png[/IMG]

• Ok the minute I read your "STFU" like the third word in your comment I stopped reading, just cuz I know a bunch of shit will flow out like diarrhea. So peace!

• Well I'm white no need to be whiter! Unfortunately some craving people do ;)

• What? Lol that didn't make sense to me. No nintendo

• Maybe they don't have a nasty personality... you know, the kind that you seem to have.

• Yeah, you dont even know me and you already make that conclusion. Must be soooo true and reliable huh?

• @lumos I wouldn't sat the ex boyfriend is an idiot. We all have the right to pursue happiness and if he believes he'd be happier with someone else than with his current partner he does have the right to leave.

• @Dark_Scorpio obviously, but he was somewhat tactless and inconsiderate of Asker's feelings. Calling him an idiot was probably an exaggeration on my part, yes, but he didn't exactly handle the situation smoothly.

• Not to mention in some Asian countries the whiter you are the closer to god they think you are. @Insaan He is totally right stop being so jealous hearted. A couple of guys dont find you attractive and your ex left you, that might not even be because you're not Asian. You ever thought about that? I swear I've seen this question before. Obviously you see yourself with more qualities than her why go for a guy who you think has such low standards? You probably notice it more because it's now relevant to you. Take this time to get over yourself.

• Thanks for the mention.
      If you go deep... you will notice that this girl is dangerously shallow. She didn't even bothered to wonder about the nature of that girl she is being jealous of.
      Also.. i feel she is troll. She is an anonymous Asian girl wanting to create hot debate by acting like a white women.
      God knows...

• @Insaan wtf are you talking about. That bad English again? People with bad English just drive me nuts! Everybody knows Indians are craving for white girls just get over it! Don't be mad that you can't get one. Peace!

• My bad :)
      And hey... it's a good thing that many indian guys like white chicks.:)
      I don't deny that. Actually we love women of all races irrespective of women who might hate us.
      Don't worry... i am aware that there are white chicks who wants to stay away from us. :)

• i love how this thread starter has so much hate and sexist - racist views (sarcasm), it reminds me again why mankind (the thread starter) is far too immature.

here is a golden lesson that you should realize by now, your views do not and will not ever match the whole worlds views, everyone is different and everyone has different interests and preferences, just because you think she's ugly doesn't mean the whole world should think so too, to some guys you may be ugly, ever think about that?

also just so you know, if i could i would sue you for harassment, i found you're thread extremely offensive on every level and have reported you, farewell & good day. (Southeast Asian - Caucasian half-blood descent)

Quote: It Takes all kinds to make up the World, and you are one minuscule & insignificant part of it.

• This bitch trollin. First of all how can a crush leave you when you were never together? Second, I don't think he "left" you because you're white & she's Asian. I think he left you because of your backwards attitude. You need to get a new personality. Just look at how you have responded to other people here. Third, don't hate on thin women. Next, she's probably not as ugly as you might think she is. You're just blinded because you're jealous that he's going after her and not you.

• No she's really fucking ugly even if I'm not jealous.

• Simply put, appearance is not the determining factor in a person's worth, nor is race. You have only focused on the trivial characteristics of this girl. He probably chose her for her personality, which is far more important than appearance. Also, even if you believe she is unappealing because she doesn't fit the mold of conventional beauty, he obviously doesn't believe that; beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Everyone has their own views of what they think beauty is, no view is superior to another, nor should one's ideal be imposed on another person.
    Do not think he chose her just because she is Asian; race does not define a person. Also, the racial stereotypes are ridiculous; not all Asians are the same, just like not all Caucasians, or people of any ethnicity for that matter, are the same. I do not see any reason why the facts that you are white, that he is white, that she is Asian should matter at all.

Lastly, you mentioned that the guy is just your crush, not anything beyond that; therefore, he did not "leave" you. It seems that you have channeled your frustration and despair over him into unhealthy criticism and hatred for the girl he chose. It's a typical reaction, but it's an irrational one. Just try to accept reality as it is.

• I seriously don't know why he likes her. Even if she has a good personality, I don't know she can be seen as attractive under any circumstances, and I always thought guys prefer looks over personality. Plus, most Asians are conservative, nothing fun about that.

• Assuming that all guys value looks over personality is an erroneous generalization, just like the assumption that all Asians are conservative and therefore not "fun." Everyone is different.
      Not all guys go after looks and the ones that only care about appearances tend to be immature and/or shallow and are not worth your time. Guys and girls alike want compatibility, an entity that is determined by the couple's personalities. Physical beauty fades with age anyway. Real love is blind.
      As for your belief that all Asians are "conservative", not all are. I know some Asians who are the most progressive and liberal-minded people I have ever met.
      If you're still wondering why your crush/"significant-other-of-some-sort" likes her, then ask him, but do so casually. Better yet, try to get to know this girl beyond her external qualities instead of criticizing her for superficial reasons.

• Maybe he likes someone short with small boobs, small eyes, and flat nose lol. It is just his preference, I'm sure there are guys who prefer your features to Asian's.

• The amount of ignorance and stereotypes in this thread makes me physically sick

That being said I have no idea why he left. I do agree that the average Asian woman doesn't really fit the beauty ideal we have in the west at the moment. A lot of men have idealized picture of Asian women in their mind. Look wise as well as behavior wise which has little to do with reality. If that's the case, they won't last long.

Either way, you have accept the relationship ending

• No, that Asian chick doesn't agree to be his gf yet, he's still chasing for her.. Is there anything I could do to get him back before its too late?

• Why would you want him back?

• I like him so much... Moving on is just easier said than done... And I can't stand watching him chasing her. I want him to be mine again... If you ever like someone you should understand why I want him back...

• Well fort off they're cute. Who cares if they have small eyes or flat noses, that doesn't make them less cute.
    Also there is a highly positive connotation with Asian women. They're viewed as smart, educated, shy, submissive, feminine, dainty, cute, and tons of other great ideas.
    Also if she ant speak English properly who cares, a lot of the people I know don't speak proper English . If it's not her first language that's okay. Don't hate on her, hate on the guy who left you

• That's just a bunch of streotype that girl doesn't look cute at all.

Hating on him? That's fucking easier said then done.

• You know how some guys left girls pregnant and the girls are still in love with that assholes? Yeah, pretty much enough said.

• I don't think that's as comparable seeing gas how they're PREGNANT, where as he just didn't want I be in a relationship anymore. But any who it honestly just takes time. Your not the only person I get dumped. Eventually you just stop caring

• What about your own personality? Have u reflect upon yourself? Maybe they are more compatible.

• Your crush isn't shallow, that's why he left your disgusting behaviour for a nice girl.
    Looks aren't everything, you dumb shit.

• You didn't meet her yet, how the fuck you know she's nice? YOU dumb shit.

• hey you dumb shit, your crush think she's nice, and he left you for her, that's good enough to convince me she's nice

• "she can't sleep English properly" neither can you and you sounds racist!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWFQ1uiD8LA

• Because he likes her small boobs, small eyes, and flat nose.

• Why does he like ugly things?

• Maybe they're ugly to you and amazing to him. Different people are attracted to different things. This is like asking why some guys like blondes over brunettes. It's called preference.

• I'm Asian and guys likes me because I'm small and cute.
    You seem ti have a shit attitude, which is probably why he left✌

• @kangy I found her first this time xD

• Hhahahahahaha we both are funny... like fishing for such topics.
      Ok u won hahahaha thanks
      Haters gonna hate again

• @mei0313 oh, it started because I told @kangy that I've never seen female gagers hating on Asian women... so she's tagging me to open my eyes xD

• Bubble_tea You have a lot to learn them. No offense, but a look of female gagers well have other females just because they guys they like or prefer don't like them back.

• It's the hot and spicy flood. Theyre prefer over pasta with chhhheeese. :) ;)

• *speak. No need to hate on something just because you don't understand it. Calling her ugly is objective, to you she may seem so. To him she is probably the moat magnificent and enchanting thing on this planet. Imperfections are the usually the moat beautiful.

• I like my white meat.. 😎

• I think a majority of men just have an Asian fetish. I'm pretty sure I read something like that somewhere.

• Why do that happen? It's not like they're super hot.

• It's his preference, not yours.

Don't be a hater.

• appearance is not everything...

• Oh not another question like this!!! :( Asian girls are beautiful though :)

• cause of their furry kitties if you know what I mean ;) ;) ;)

• They love Asian women because they are submissive.
    Asian women also love to date white men because they feel its a step up from Asian guys.
    They love western men.

• Honestly, I have no idea what they see in them looks wise

• they have bodies like men
    need I say more
    plus they worship white men

• I'm butt hurt because this time
      He's chasing her
      She doesn't agree to be his gf yet
      She gives him far less respect than I do
      This isn't fucking fair!

• Maybe she wasn't a cunt? Sometimes it actually depends on personality :)

• Ber face just cover up all her personality (if she has a good one). Enough said.

• Honestly, I agree with you and I don't get it either. I'm not gonna sit here and call them ugly, I believe that everyone is beautiful in their own way. And to be honest I think I am more annoyed of the fact that these Asian girls are SOOO desperate for white men rather than the fact that the white men go for them. Any guy would go for any girl that throws themselves at them specially if they're pushovers lol

And Asian women are known to be pushovers and I'm not taking this shit out of my ass, I have read articles and forums online of Asian women ADMITTING this themselves. They admit to the fact that a lot of Asian women seek white men and would rather be with white men than people of their own race. It's really embarrassing I think, for example I'm Middle-Eastern and although that's considered white I don't see myself as white I just think I'm middle-eastern, and I'm not desperately seeking a white guy I would much rather be with someone of my own race than anyone else, I mean I have nothing against men of other races, I would be open to it but I would prefer Middle-Eastern guys. My main priority in life isn't finding a white man like Asian girls lol Asian women CONSTANTLY and DESPERATELY seek white men and honestly they succeed very easily; I have heard and read that they are good women to be in a relationship with, they're not difficult, they're not picky, THEY ARE submissive (which sucks for them, honestly lol), and I just think that it's pathetic. Like how embarrassing it is that they worships white men like that?

THIS IS FOR THE Asian GIRL: Have some dignity! Stop throwing yourself at white guys, just don't throw yourself at guys period. LOL But seriously stop desperately seeking white guys and worshiping them, they're not that special haha

• No, the problem thay annoys me and get me butthurt this time is because he is the one that go after her. That girl doesn't agree to be his gf yet. Looking at him following her everywhere and cleaning ip her lunch for her just drive me nuts! I'm mad that he's after her because she's an Asian. If she throws herself at him then I'll be less mad, but she didn't he's the one that did that that's why I'm sooooo fucking mad that he prefer her over me!

• @cavmanier This opinion owner and myself aren't Asian, whose "own race" are you talking about?

• Maybe she was only referring to middle Eastern people but I assumed her opinion would be the same for all races.

• More from Girls
    1