15, 3rd base with my bf or?

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for a couple months now, and I really really like him. A lot. I don't know if it's love, were still 15, but there's no doubt that him and I both feel so strongly about each other. Anyways, we've never really gone further than making out and a little bit touchy, considering it's only been two months and it's hard for me to see him out of school. Lately, he's been talking about going to third base. And honestly, I'm 15, I don't want to have sex or do anything I might regret later. And it's nothing personally against him, I'd just rather save that stuff for when I'm older. I don't know if going to third base is something I want to do, I know it'll only lead to more intense things after that. I don't know how long my relationship with this boy will last, but I don't want to do anything that I would regret if we broke up. But he wants to go to third base. I don't know if I'm ready for something like that. I don't know what to tell him. opinions, thoughts? And question for the guys, if a your girl tells you no to something like that, how do you guys feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, you just need to be honest and tell him you really like him but you're not ready to go that far yet and want to wait a while until you're 100% ready. If he really respects you and cares about you he'll see you're worth the wait :) Don't rush anything because you will definitely regret it in the future if you do!

What Guys Said 2

• Only do what you're comfortable with. However, now is the best time to learn about your body and what you like. My girlfriend and I were doing everything but sex until we were 16 then finally took the plunge. I say go for it IF you feel comfortable with it. Also, watch videos/read instructions on how to so it all. I didn't know how to eat out until I was 18 haha

• What is 3rd base

What Girls Said 2

• You're 15... Wait... I lost mine at 18 and regret it years later. I know you think you have strong intense feelings but darling you Dont even know the half of it. What happens if he dumps you soon after and you're left feeling hurt or used. Or you end up pregnant... Kids aren't a walk in the park. Besides you said you've only been together to months. Strong feelings REAL feelings dont develop that fast. That is what I call lust an infatuation.

• As long as you have your shit straight, do whatever floats your boat. You seem smart, so if you feel comfortable go ahead and do it. It doesn't make you a saint because you've never had someone's disco stick to your lips.

You're a teenager, and it's normal to find yourself by experimenting. Just make sure you're comfortable with what's going on.