He French-kissed me on the first date?

The guy i went out with has been flirting with me for a month or two and asked me out a couple times and i finally agreed to go out with him.

At the end of the date he asked me to kiss him but I hesitated and told him that i had never kissed a guy before but he kept trying to convince me. I finally gave in and let him kiss me but he started french kissing me. i pulled away after a few seconds and told him that i was terrible at this (as i wasn't enjoying what he was doing) but he said that i needed more practice and started kissing me again and then he put his hand on my breast. i removed his hand from my breast and pulled away and told him that i'd like to go home so he wished me good night and I left. I am confused as to why i felt nothing while he was kissing me but when he used to flirt with me i. e. stroke my cheek or my thighs i would get so aroused. Was it inappropriate of him to push me into kissing him? Do you guys french kiss on the first date?

Most Helpful Girl

• i am willing to french kiss on the first date, probably more if i really like him. but what he did was not right at all! he should not have forced you to kiss him! of course you felt nothing - that was not an ideal situation and that was not fair of him to do that to you. anyone would be uncomfortable in that situation. if you're nervous in a bad way (which you probably were) it is not going to make kissing enjoyable for you.

What Guys Said 2

• I'll do way more than French Kiss on the first date if it's gone well.

He doesn't sound very experienced. You don't ask her to kiss, you just kiss her. You do NOT grab boobage unless you are seriously making out. He knows things to do but not the best ways and timing for them.

It was pretty inappropriate, yes. Nagging you into dating him and then forcing himself on you.

• You were uncomfortable and out of your element... No it wasn't inappropriate for him to kiss you but it was inappropriate for him to keep trying. As to do I kiss on first dates, depends on my mood and attraction/chemistry level

What Girls Said 1

• He might be desperate, thats why he's taking things so fast. But truthfully I think all he wants to do is get in yr pants. And a month or two is too quick, in my opinion. A girls bf should never make her feel uncomfortable and should never force her into doing anything.