Is deleting your ex on social media immature?

Is it childish to remove them from your Facebook or other social media? what does it mean when they do it?

0|0
9|13

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's immature. It's pretty rare for people to get along with their ex and even it's things ended up in good terms, it's better to move on. I don't think we can be friends with exs. Deleting from Facebook is a way to move on. IT's the opposite of immature

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I don't think it is childish or immature, some people only get over a relationship break up if they break all contact with that person. You never know you two maybe able to be friends at a later date.

0|1
    0|0
  • Deleting your social media and living in real life is mature.

Or maybe it isn't.

I don't know.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all. Why would you want them on your FB feed? Being friends with ex's isn't common.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think some people do it for childish reasons, but at the end of the day it's usually for the best.

When I deleted my exes I simply did it because they had become a part of my past, and it was time to move on to something better. It wasn't like a dig at them or anything like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes it's necessary. It helps if you're trying to move on. You can always add them back if u guys are back to being friends later on in life.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't believe it's childish and it just means moving on. If you are not going to keep being friends with him (which could happen), why having him on your friends list?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I would do the same too cuz I hated when sumthing reminded meh if that person. It hurts meh even more when I stop to think about it..

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not immature. if it'll help you move on and get over him, then it's something that should be done anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well unless you've oarted really amiably then I don't see why you would keep him.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • It's up to you unless they did something that makes you feel the need to do so

0|0
    0|0
  • I think of it as pretty common.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. She blocked me & I blocked her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• A little if it's just over a regular break-up. I mean its up to whoever though if it ended on that bad of ground shaking terms.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not.. why bother keeping them on your friend's list when you already knew that it'll just make things hard to move forward and it's totally pointless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not immature it means yhu have moved nd nd just got him out your life so there's no connections with him...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not immature
    it means move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • on Facebook i just "unfollowed" him so he can still see how happy and better of a life i'm living without him, ha beat that fucking cuntface wanker.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not immature. You need to do it in order to move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, as many have said already, some people need to do it in order to move on..

0|0
    0|0