Do white guys like black girls?

I'm a Black girl who is mainly attracted to White guys. Do any of you find Black girls attractive? Would you date one? Of the friends you have, how many of them care about what race their girlfriend is? How important is it to you?

Thanks for all your answers, guys! I'm currently dating an amazing guy right now! He knows who he is! ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a white guy who has really just started a relationship with a black girl. We're from Mississippi (The worst place imaginable for this kind of thing) and we've known each other for a few months through mutual friends. In March we started hanging out more and more and by the end of the month she was upset that people were talking about us being together and generally making us uncomfortable because we were worried about the other person being uncomfortable with the thought of dating a person of another race (which, by the way, neither of us have a problem with). I comforted her and asked if we could make it work, after that weekend the longest amount of time we've spent apart is 14 hours. We've had to separate for the summer since we're still college kids, but we're missing each other like crazy! Her family is a bit wary of me since they've yet to meet me, I still haven't told my Dad and Mom wasn't too happy to begin with, either. She's so nice and so special to me. It was odd at first, we both had problems fitting in growing up because we were smarter than our classmates, have odd habits and like to learn. I love her so much and sometimes when we're talking and she gets really sleepy, she lets it slip that she'd want to marry me one day... I could say the same if it wasn't so soon... I never had luck with women and to be truthful, not only is she my first black girlfriend, she's my first girlfriend, period. I hope that our relationship isn't temporary and that one day the time will be right to ask that beautiful woman to marry me.

• Man I'm inspired by you cause I love black girls too but most of my relationships ended cause her parents didn't like white guys period

• The devil has his dirt hand on you.

• Wow, this is the same situation I am in however me and my girlfriend both live in England and now we had to separate because I went to uni in London and her being 1 year younger than me she has to study her last year of college and then hopefully we'll get to live together when she comes to study in London she's my first ever girlfriend and as in your case i'm white and she's black we don't care at all, and no body seems to really care but i would not replace her for anything in the world and just as you described we miss each other like crazy, we also talk about marriage and living together, i love our relationship, only thing that sucks is that i dont relaly get to see her so often which can get frustrating at times as i miss her so much my stomach starts to twist and feel weird, but when i'm with her it feels like i'm in heaven, personally; race doesn't stand stand in the way of love :)

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 33

• Color means very little, but unfortunately I grew up in a country that has made a big deal out of it. South Africa has a highly covered history of racism, and one of the biggest horrors that occurred was the 'mixed marriages act' that forbade marriages across the race lines. It also nullified any previous cross-cultural marriages that had already taken place. Fortunately that is now over, so mixed marriages are far more common.

To actually answer your question, do I find black girls attractive? As I said, it matters little what color they are. What matters more to me is the girl herself. Are we compatible, or are we too different in what we want from life, or do we even have anything in common? That's what's important to me. I have found black women attractive, I can't deny that. The thing that matters to me, though, is whether we were compatible. Unfortunately the cultures are too different. One thing I might do that is perfectly acceptable to me, or even considered good manners, is the worst thing you can do to a black person from some SA cultural backgrounds. Also, some practices in their cultures can be a bad thing in my culture. In these cases, incompatibility is just too big an issue that will stop me from being anything further than thinking she's attractive. Some black girls that I've met are stunningly pretty, but because of this difference in culture and often beliefs, things won't go further. The same goes for any other culture for me. It's the behaviour and personality of the girl that makes all the difference in the world, not her looks. There are some cultures and ways of life though that I really like, though that's generally Asian, like Japanese or Chinese.

• Hello,

my name is miss Anira I saw your profile today at and become interesting to know more about you ,i will like you to send me an e-mail to my box

(anirawilliam@yahoo.com) my dear please send mail to me directly with my email address so that I will send you my nice pictures and also tell you my purpose of contacting you thanks.

from miss Anira.

• I don't really care what race you are, you know, if you're attractive, then you're attractive. I have seen both attractive and unattractive white gals, and those of the other races. My friend never really talk about what race they want their girlfriend, and I do know of an interracial relationship.

• Hello,

from miss Anira.

• I'm a white guy who is 100% attractive to black girls,but where you from because I think its not a big think in england,has it is in usa.In england there's more interracial dating so I don't see a problem.In the usa they make a big thing about anything.White and Black people have the best looking babies has well.(u know I'm right).Black girls need to know they are sexy.And white men love them % this one does.

• I like black girls. I'd date one, I find lots of them attractive, they're just as nice as white girls are, or any other girls for that matter.

I do know a lot of people, however, who would think otherwise. There is still a lot of racism out there, so any interracial relationship is bound to draw a few bad vibes.

Race is of no great importance to me in choosing a woman. Sexy is sexy, and I think a lot of people agree there, even if they are prejudiced about race in other ways.

• Where are you from? If I may ask. I think where people live has a lot to do with the way people feel about interracial couples.

• ill just say my friends like black girls too. its just depends on the black girl. she can't be straight from the hood first of all. She is more likely very Americanized and probably acts liike a white girl. she's definitely skinny and has a cute face. I'm not normally attracted to black girls but there have been some that have caught my eye.

• Hello,

from miss Anira.

More from Guys
28

What Girls Said 7

• Well Im a black girl and at the moment I dating this white guy. It depends where you hang out who you will meet and who you find attractive. I met my friend at a bar, I was the only black girl there but I met my white friend and I really like him. White guys do find us attractive, you just have to find the right one. Also some are very shy to approach us because they think we are mean. Lol

• Black girls are sexier. White men know that. White girls know that too. We all live the lie. And pretend it is not true. But Black bodies are definitely sexier than white bodies.

• I agree with you where are you from I live in tennessee and it very hard for black girls to get approach by white guys I have some smile at me.

• I'm a 3 black woman who said I would never date outside my race. Recently I met the most wonderful white man who treats me like a queen. I'm still adjusting to the perils of interracial dating, but would not trade him for the world! The sex is phenominal too!

• Yea, I know this is a late responce. But I want you to know, I think (as a white girl) white guys are attracted to black girls. It's like every other attraction, you just have to be appealing in the looks and the personality department. I also hope things work out with you and your boyfriend, and don't let haters get to you! :)

• I'm the same! I'm attracted to everyone, but only a few white guys approach me. I guess its cool to see that white guys are into black chicks.

• Just came accross this post ! I absolutely love it !

• I'm black and French I was born in France my mother is black and my father is French.

I came America when I was 4 and honestly all my life I only dated white guys. I am attracted to all races but I have only dated white guys I guess it just happens.

More from Girls
2