Guys, would you rather date a blonde, brunette or a redhead?

I feel like guys ALWAYS love blondes, and I just want to know why. Also, is it still better if they are fake blondes? Thoughts on hair color at all? please explain your reasoning :)

0|0
2|18

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• I'm thinking through life at the moment so I can't say for sure but I can say a certain brunette has changed me.

1|0
    1|0
  • or course there are more important things than hair color, but ignoring those, I would choose the redhead.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm dark haired myself, and frankly a woman's hair color doesn't matter to me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't go by hair colour. I'm attracted to both blondes and brunettes. I'd probably rather date a brunette though.

1|0
    0|0
  • There's a girl that I like, who used to be a cute little brunette growing up, and now she's a sexy blonde with a bangin booty.

I like the fact that she used to not only be a brunette with curly hair, but that she also looked rather nerdy growing up lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to be biased, but there's a certain brunette around that I...

I choose brunette

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'd rather have a brunette. Blonde is okay, but it should be natural.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a preference for redheads. But doesn't matter to me too much. Though the more exotic their hairstyle the more attention they'll grab from me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't care less.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a favorite hair color but I kinda don't like it when girls dye their hair. I feel like that's just me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer redheads.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondes. But natural blondes. I don't like fake beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunettes. I just prefer them, isn't that reason enough?

1|0
    0|0
  • Im an all natural kind of guy, and I have never liked blondes much at all, redheads and pale skin girls are my thing...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like whoever's nice to me, and I think looks cute, or pretty. I've seen really amazing blondes, very cute redheads, and some charming brunettes. Just depends on the girl and the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Redhead. I prefer them butttt usually wind up with brunettes. Blonds for some reason, aren't attracted to me

0|0
    0|0
  • brunette, but id go for a blonde.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• i've got a preference for dark hair. though i have seen some FINE scandinavian and irish men of late.

1|2
    0|0
  • Eyes color hair color eyes shape
    doesn't determine it

0|0
    0|0