I need pee desperation ideas?

For my boyfriend and I we love this stuff so can you give us some ideas

Pee desperation is holding/wetting
With urine
Pee desperation fetishes are also welcome

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 43

• I don't mind pee fetishes and if a girl I was dating had a pee fetish I would be open to her telling me what she likes and fantasises about without judging her. I would then try to find a way to satisfy her needs. I personally have other fetishes that I am more into though.

• Nice opinion that was not rude

• If you don't mind me asking what is it you fantasise about doing in your pee fetish or do you fantasise a guy doing something to you. I won't laugh or judge you. I am just interested.

• Bunch of drunks or high ass people on GaG tonight.

• There's nothing you can do... Just sit back and enjoy the moment
    s2.quickmeme.com/.../...d57cb250cf98e9f378247e.jpg

• Ok I'll try to do that

• Pretty much every woman I've dated has been intrigued by seeing a penis pee... I don't mind someone watching me pee. I would accept your fetish... just ask him if you can watch him pee... tell him that you are curious cause you've never seen a peeing penis.

I have trouble admitting that I have a fetish with women using the toilet

• I would start by talking about something you read online about different fetishes some people have and ask if he has any then tell him yours.

One thing I learned over the years is that most people have fetishes, more than you would think.

• Thank you you're nicer than the other guy

• Your welcome :) I hope works out for you

• Me too

• How could we check out your other question? You are anonymous.

• I can't even find what that is on urban dictionary.

All I see in a google search is a bunch of links to p*rn , and I'm worried about what I'd see if I clicked on them.

If you want to get quick urine, try alcohol. Otherwise, I'm not sure at all what you're asking for.

• See this is what I was saying about anonymity can be jepodised with people's age being shown.
    A 16 year old female talks about a bf peeing , now there is a 16 talking about a pee fetish.
    It's the same girl lol.
    Just tell him you have a pee fetish lol.

• Ok first off you are rude!!!
      I'm nervous but you're a guy you won't get it

• @asker I'm not actually meaning to be rude.
      Just staying the obvious because I assumed this would happen a few hours ago when they updated the site and can't understand how they did not consider it before they actually implemented the update.
      But yeah just tell him straight, it's just a fetish.

• Thank you

• I'd rather just find someone who has reached at least a specific standard of hygiene and self-awareness.

• Pull a Billy Madison and pee yourself. You're not cool unless you pee your pants.

• change his diaper

• Aaaa your the pee girl^. ^
    I don't but I actually flush mine down the toilet so your welcome. To have mine if you like ^. ^

• No I don't. Apparently some people on here have burp and fart fetishes... or at least they think it's funny.

• Never even knew this existed.

Oh well, enjoy this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EQzx-OzQmU

• Is your boyfriend 5?

• I just got a fetish now with watching p*rn this girl with hairy vagina
    peeing in the shower it's so sexy :D

• Pee? No, I don't.

• I guessing piss fetish. Golden shower anyone? If your into it and he seem to be then take the next type!

• Explain pee desperation.

• Look it up

• Uh nice I think

• I don't know haha I'm just writing weird ideas haha what have you done that's exciting? I'm guess you're trying to raise the level of excitement.

• Kind of off-topic but I have heard of people trying peeing on each other in sexual exploration. Just thinking about it is making me crack up. Sorry this question reminded me of that question.

• Find a new boyfriend with better bladder control :/

• Jackass

• You can't promise people a spot in heaven

• Yes I can :)

• Aim for the toilet!

• how old is he?

• From what i'm reading in the comments, you two are 16,17, and 19. So what, can you guy's change ages at any given moment? That's fucking awesome!

• Why? Does he know why?

• No I don't think so

• That's deep. I'm not going to judge.

• Yes it is

• It's not the pee that turns me on per se. Just that I have a fetish for being degraded/humiliated by women. And if she's peeing in your mouth it basically makes you a human toilet, which is degrading and turns me on.

• Carry some sort of portable toilet for him.

• It's mainly at home

• Try telling him ghqtb

• Oops typo I meant that

• No. Do you?

• Hmmmm, that's really a thing? I had no idea

• Let him pee up your butt, and don't forget the condom

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 13

• Look on the bright side, at least he doesn't constantly crap his pants. Although, urine is acidic, so it might cause rashes or "urine burn" on him. Best bet keep a towel, an extra pair of shorts and underwear around in your bag, as well as a large zip lock bag to place the soiled clothes in. A water bottle might be nice to rinse off with too. Oh, and deodorant spray for the smell. This is the best advice I can give you for someone that enjoys urinating on themselves and for someone that won't give up on him.

• I really like that

• Thanks for clearing that up

• no problemo

• ... this is getting weirder... How the heck does pee desperation fetish develop? I need to google that shit.
    Anyway, drink a lot of fluids (preferably carbonated drinks and/or alcohol) and try to hold it.

• O. o eh? Okay so I like to eat ice, I eat ice all the time and cannot stop, in fact im eating ice right now and it makes me feel good and I guess it's like a craving or something. Maybe that's the way he feels about peeing on himself.. He likes it too much to stop

• Cool nice comparison

• Find a new boyfriend...

• Make sure he isn't fascinated by fire or tortures small animals.

• Drink 32 oz of water
    No more or else you can die from water intoxication

• That's a thing
      Good idea
      Got any for boys

• Water intoxication is when a person drinks too much water and their kidneys can't flush that much. So the water starts replacing the blood in the persons blood stream. This is really dangerous

• Thanks for explaining that

• Take the alcohol out of his hand

• He doesn't drink nor do I

• Sort of? When I was younger and tired in bed, not wanting to get up, I would hold my pee and for some reason it felt good. Now that I've had sex I guess it sort of feels like when you're being edged.

• Ummm
    I just came to read comments.

• Yep wait how did you find the question

• It just popped up.

• Cool it's it trending

• Put a diaper on him..

Seriously, unless there is something medically wrong with him, then ask him to grow the fuck up and stop being such a pig!

• I honestly don't know what you mean? Like you guys get off on knowing how bad one or the other has to "go"? I had to google this. If that's so, honestly alcohol gives me quite a bit of confidence and the bladder of a kitten. Lemonade also makes me have to go maybe drink a bunch of that? I have no idea what else you mean. If you want to go the healthiest route just drink a lot of water! Water is sooo good for you (skin, organs, etc. everything!). I really am not familiar with pee desperation though so that's my suggestion.

• Oh, like urophilia?

• Maybe he needs to see a doctor.. There's really nothing you can physically do for him

• I think he enjoys peeing himself