GUYS why do you cuddle, play footsies, and interlock fingers with a girl? What are you thinking at the time?

this probably sounds like a dumb question. but the guy i really like we have cuddled, played footsies and interlocked fingers. and i just wanna ask why do you guys do that? like sounds childish i know, but i'm curious what is on your mind?
girls feel free to answer why you think they do that and what is on their mind. thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• he likes you and the physical contact you share when holding hands, playing footsie, etc . has he made a move yet as far as kissing? he's probably just a shy guy, you need to give me a pretty loud hint if you want things to go further.

What Guys Said 2

• Well when I do these things with my friend I keep thinking "Good God, why are you so damn cute." lol

• Well it's just a show of affection really. Another way to look at it would be like he feels incredibly lucky that there's someone who likes him in a unique way and small little gestures like this help show the world he's prod that he's yours.

What Girls Said 1

• He wants to get closer to you :) He problably is cautious so he does these little safe things in order to not make you uncomfortable. I guess if you want a kiss, go for it or lean in really close to let him take the first step.

But it is cooler when girls make the first move! It shouldn't always be the guys ;)