• Ask
  • myTake

How to deal with a taurus man - out of my element

I've been dating a guy for nearly a year and since day one the ball has been in his court. I've *never* had trouble with men - and certainly never... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well since I have dated a Taurus man let me tell you this... they are stubborn, they do keep in touch with all their ex'es unless they have cheated on them, they really are to be treated with kid gloves.If I was you I would carefully consider other options. If you already have voiced your concerns to him and he hasn't made an attempt to improve then why endure more of this BS. Taurus men take a long time to make up their mind on anything so if you bring up a new subject you want to talk to him about then expect him to take a while to get back to you with the real honest answer. You need to see actions happening after that too ... If he's not listening to you and attempting to change then forget him you'll be much better in the end. You'll have your sanity at least.

• As much as I love this guy, I have been on the fence about him for a long time. He has - much to my heartbreak - turned out to be a liar and a sneak. He often either lies outright or lies by omission - like when he was talking FOR MONTHS with his ex-fiancee and saying NOTHING to me, even though I would tell him any time the whole ONE boyfriend I has b4 him was calling. Then, instead of honor my request to respect me & remove the exes from his Facebook page, he simply hid it & told me he had deleted it.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 3

• I have been going out with a Taurus man and he has been EXACTLY like this. To a T ! He is so touchy, it is unreal. I'll get upset (usually because I feel like he just gave me the ditch - matter fact I know he does it). and then I'll confront him with something like, "Your words say one thing, but your actions (like by not calling) say another. And he'll reply by saying something like, he fell asleep and doesn't know what to make of what I said. Then he won't talk to me until I text something like, "I miss you". But, I have caught him in some tremendous lies before. I don't know how he lures me like this, because I'm not usually like this either. It's like he cast a spell over me. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR! He drives me NUTZ!

• hey hi... I just read your post... I am dating a taurus guy and he did the same thing... he was talking to another girl.. and I found out in his fb... when I asked him he said.. he thought I wasn't serious with him.. and also that if I left him he would need a substitute... hahaha what happened to your relationship..? would you lemme know.. I'm with the guy.. but I still get scared to think he might do that again to me.. but he's trying.