What's the difference between an educated woman and an uneducated woman?

What's the difference between an educated woman and an uneducated woman in terms of dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• an educated one probably has more to say about certain issues like politics, different cultures, religions, etc. They are just morel likely to have more to say on various issues because being in school exposes you to a lot of things. And uneducated woman may have missed out on a lot of that, and hence may not have much opinions on anything of any relevance

What Guys Said 13

• stereotypically... 1 can be drastically much more fun than the other lol.

• One is educated, and one isn't. Next!

• Formally educated people don't necessarily impress me. Some of the smartest people I have known have had a HS degree or even less.

• I personally find a educated women more aware of her surroundings, better able to understand difficult situations and more often able to handle problems better.

• Depends entirely on the "education", friend.

Through certain educations I've only seen people become even more ignorant.

So really I guess to answer your question? Not much.

• What are we talking about here?

For job, dating, what?

There's also different types of education so you have to clarify.

• The " un " part

• Educated in what and by whom?

The question isn't phrased in a way that makes a reasonable answer possible.

• An uneducated women is more likely to be a bimbo

• i like uneducated women

• The same difference like between an educated man and an uneducated man :P

• Depends on the woman. Unfortunately more educated women are tainted by feminism so that more than offsets any benefits of education.

• depends on the persons

What Girls Said 11

• "One would know how to spell and the other not."
    Does it really matter? As long as the person loves you (and I mean both girls and guys who are either educated or uneducated) and treats everyone with respect, I don't think that's important. Sure, you'd have the money issues and you won't be able to have deep discussions over "Napoleon's height". So what? Everyone deserves to be happy even if they had less opportunities in life.

And to those who drop out of school, that's their own decision. Doesn't make them less of a human being.

• Education surely?
    It depends on what you want out of the relationship. My boyfriend values stimulating conversations. Other people like to have a meal on the table.
    It completely depends on what someone wants.

• The one was smart enough to stay in school to get a good job and the other one might be more dependent on money from others.

• One is more likely to have a higher paying job.

• an educated woman knows the difference between they're and their

• Its all about character... i know some girls who are educated but totally snobs...

Not sure if it made sense but you get what I mean?

• An educated woman knows what she's talking about.
    An uneducated woman does not.

• Nothing. Someone may have not been able to go to school the person who invited the personal computer was a drop out of high school well that's a man but still same thing -_-

• The type of education

• Sometimes an uneducated women acts more educated than an educated one. So i dont see a diference.

• One is educated, and one is not..