Why do white girls from US of America prefer black and hispanic guys over their own race? what's wrong with white guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I think you're wrong.

I'm a white woman (pale with freckles, blonde hair, blue/green eyes) and most of the men I've dated have been white, all of the men I've had long term relationships have been white (I don't have any particular preference in terms of race, it's just worked out that way).

And despite living in a very multi-cultural city (one where I imagine there's more interracial dating compared to other places), I see white people dating white people all over the place. I see white people with other white people MORE often than I see interracial couples.

What Girls Said 25

• And... You're back. Don't you have anything better to do?

• You again? Get off your soap box.

I'm sorry the white girl you liked likes someone who isn't white and isn't you.

• I'm with a white guy. But guess I'm not white enough for you cause I have green eyes, not blue :)

• LOL, dude I have NO idea what you are talking about.
    Where do guys come up with this shit?

• Well you can believe me when I say I don't pull this outta my ***, this is just what I notice in daily life and a lot of times on Tv/Internet as well.

• Oh I see.
      Suuuuureee...
      because as a pale-as-fucking-snow girl myself, this is news to me. LOL

• Well I don't know about you, but overall this is what I see, here and online. When you get used to it, its pretty much hard to think anything else. Like I mentioned in the details I have yet to see a blonde girl with blue eyes with a white guy in real life.

• You're so annoying.

• I am sorry that you feel this way but this time I tried to make you understand why do I ask these question. Sorry anyway...

• I didn't bother reading. You should stop this though

• Yeah I don't know where you're from... But that's not how it is where I am.

• I am from Florida, but some of my relatives live in Socal. Both places, same situation.

• I'm going to Florida tomorrow! YAAAY!

• Where do you live? 'Cause I see blond girl with white guys all the time. by the way I only date white guys and I'm white

• Up your butt and around the corner dude. >:(

• Didn't I just freaking see this question?

• It obviously because they have bigger Ds...

www.reactiongifs.com/.../duh.gif

... but in all seriousness not all do. Some will some won't. It's all preference.

• Mexican guys are way smaller than white guys down there.. so that makes no sense.

• This isn't true.

• How so? Explain please..

• You have nothing to back this up, no surveys or studies. And it's statistically unlikely.

• We're interested in

• I think this is the 78th time this question has been asked this week but I'm not sure

Has anyone been keeping track

• I think you're just feeling insecure about this and have allowed your mind to play tricks on you (i. e. exaggerate the amount of White women you see with men of other races). Though there are many White women who date outside of their race, there are just as many - if not many MORE - who never have and never would.

• I think its pretty much the trutgh. The majority of white girls I see are with black and hispanic guys and some other with mixed guys.. only about 15% of the white girls I see are with white guys

• Just get a mail order bride from Russia.. you won't moat about this white girl issue again in GAG.

• You shall look no further. My fiance is as white as they come, actually he could do with a tan lol.

• I personally think majority white girls prefer their own race. Maybe its because I live in the south. I don't know what the rest of the country is.

• Well, I'm not from the USA, I'm European but I can tell you I prefer black guys because I am naturally more attracted to them, it's not by choice who you feel attracted towards

• lol what? where do you live?

• I mentioned before.. I live in Florida but I'm from Socal, not that it matters because it's the same (in Florida and in Socal)

• your question is anon so I think that's why I didn't get the Florida/SoCal context.
      And I don't know, I still prefer white guys usually. But maybe that's just based on where I'm from. Never been particularly attracted to most black guys, some Latinos.

• But I thought all those white girls with minorities were fat ugly and disgusting Lmao... what a troll

• That isn't true.

• I don't think it really matter's.

• So you think it's normal that the majority of white girls and white women are with men of colour while only a minority are with white men? Please.. tell me, do you think it is normal?

• Dude you are a disgusting beta little creature wondering why he isn't getting white girls with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Meanwhile, I am wondering why you are surprised any person on the planet would be interested in you...

• "How is that fair for white guys who prefer white girls?" ... Are you kidding me, dude? :

Fair? Like what... it's not fair you didn't get a white girlfriend just like it's not fair your brother got a bigger piece of pie? What are you five?

You are not OWED a girlfriend. Lol! It's not like you work hard and you get to obtain the perfect girlfriend of choice. A girl is a person... not something deserved.

God... there are straight idiots on here.

• Why this guy is not banned? No, you know are lies and you're only trying to attack white guys in disguise because you make the same question every day and in every momment and create thousands of accounts for this.

Report this guy, you are really naive if you don't understand his intentions and this site become worse with this vermin trying to create racial tension with lies to piss off white guys, women and blacks.

I hope for your death if mods don't ban you.

• I'm white -- super pale -- and I actually prefer white guys as far as looks go.

What Guys Said 31

• Okay it's nap nap time i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f-choke-shhh-ksm5.gif you must be sleepy

• "The majority of white girls in America tend to date other races for various reasons." true but also bullshit, everywhere I go I see more white on white than white on mixed (other).

white is still the majority. its just you.

• Now this is something new! Don't white people, irrespective of gender, always prefer dating within their race, due to the race being 'supposedly' superior to all other races?

• You're not very smart are you?

• Yeah you're not very smart...

• What the fuck? It isn't the 1800's anymore its okay you can come out.

• Post #16,412 from the same stupid asshole, about the same stupid shit.

• Dude, what planet are you on? White girls vastly prefer white guys over any other group. Even Okcupid, the largest social dating experiment on the planet, agrees strongly.

• Dating websites are mostly for people in their 30s-40s. I'm talking about the young generation of white girls (14-25)

• Okcupid is for young people, einstein.

It and every other serious study agrees that white girls prefer white guys by miles.

• Pressure is my honest opinion, turn down a black guy, get called racist.

• In some cases they have no choice. The black and Mexican girls have offered the white guys a better deal.
    With fewer white guys left, they have to accept the black and Mexican guys (the ones that black and Mexican girls rejected).

• here we go again. 6th time now? or 7th?

• After all this time I have to say I admire your persistence and work ethic.. I have one small bit of advice though. Dude if you put have as much effort into finding the woman of your dreams instead of asking all these questions you'd probably get somewhere.

• white girls should never date white guys like you

• Don't make me laugh, I see so many white women who only like white or Latino men and exclude blacks, East Asians, Indians, and Arabs.

But regarding your situation, I think it's what I call the "death of the Average Joe" in which white women are only going after men (minorities included) who have high income, so that they can live their fairy tale life in wealth and power.

• in which planet do u lve basically?

• Omg please stop.

• Why ate the moderators allowing this spam? I dont get it. Its not even good trolling, just annoying.

• Why are*

• @musicbrain5 yeah, it is just spamming and trolling so not sure what they are thinking.

• We have no idea what they're thinking either. The disconnect between moderators and the admin overlords is huge, lol.

• By the numbers, they don't.

• I've lost count now, bruh..

• Who the hekk told you so?

• this is the 2nd time in less than 24 hr I read a q with another guy whining that white girls only date black guys.

• Omg just go away.

• I wonder where you got that information from. I imagine your ass.

• It's because nonwhite guys are all around better. Can you stop now?

• Thanks Obama >:(

• Niw you are just spamming, and you are still an idiot.

• "Generally" What planet do you live on?

• There's nothing wrong with white guys, you simply may not be behaving in an attractive way--stop blaming minorities for your personal struggles.

• It's the lure of the BBC.

• Thank you for making me laugh so hard with 6 words :')

• You know it's true :)

• What world do you live in... I wish your story was true and white girls dated more non-white guys, that would be favorable for me lol.

• I don't know I live in the west coast and have dated an Asia girl, a Latino girl, and two white girls. Its kinda just whatever happens. I don't think I or they ever consciously said in our mind "Dang I wish you were so and so ethnicity."

• I'm black and I have a white girlfriend and the reason why white women prefer black men over white men is because they find us damned irresistible, charming, social, smart, handsome, romantic and so on. White men are naturally more or "paedomorphic" (meaning their physical characteristics are rather infantile) which puts many women off them including their own. With all the increasing feminism in the USA and UK, you can then take a wild guess at how those women were badly treated. Frankly, white women deserve better, we black men know we can take care of them once more. Something that their own incompetent men are literally unable to do.