Girls, would you date someone without an instagram and/or a snapchat?

I know that sometimes when social media is important to a person that social media also might be a part of a relationship with that person. If a guy doesn't have a snapchat or instagram, would that affect whether or not you would go out with him?

• I have a Snapchat/Instagram, and I would care.
    8% (2)
  • I have a Snapchat/Instagram, but I wouldn't care.
    56% (14)
  • I don't have a Snapchat/Instagram.
    36% (9)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Updates:
Selfies really aren't a thing for me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The guy I am dating doesn't use any facebook, Instagram or snapchat (all things I use) and I don't care if he uses them or not as long as we can still communicate with each other (text, call, Skype, in person). I think it's better he has more time to talk with me instead of browsing through stuff people u barely talk to post.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• My boyfriend has fb, Instagram, and snapchat but doesn't really use any of them and i don't care. And even though he has facebook we aren't "facebook official" so it really doesn't bother me haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I don't have a Snapchat or Instagram account, either. Social media shouldn't be a deciding factor of friendship or a relationship, unless the person abuses it.

0|0
    0|0
  • you really don't need social media especially with how our society is i think its better that way there's no public things being said in social media the less people know about you the better like why post it in social media i think its good it makes the relationship better

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes as long as he can text I don't really care

0|0
    0|0
  • My crush doesn't even have a phone so.. Lol.. There goes that

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have anything like that and I don't care to. I'd be happy to know he doesn't, either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a Snapchat/Instagram, but I wouldn't care. I don't know why it would matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • You really don't need social media to define a relationship. As long as there's some form of communication back and forth. Sometimes social media can ruin relationships

0|0
    0|0
  • No way. Not having an instagram/snapchat are an absolute deal breaker for me. (Sarcasm).

0|0
    0|0
  • my boyfriend has social networks but i do not, he does not seem to care because we text. a real girl will like you even if you do not have social networks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah of course i think not having social media in general makes him more interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care if he had instagram\snapchat or not

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. How is that even a thing?

0|0
    0|0
  • That is soo not important!

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't speak for a 15 year old lol but as a 25 year old I'd see it as a good thing

0|0
    0|0