Guys, would you date a girl who is 179cm/5'10ft?

Would you date a girl who is 179cm / 5'10 ft? Would you date a girl that tall? Or is it TOO tall? Be completely honest, don't lie.

Most Helpful Guy

• if she's the same height as him yea i think most guys would consider it if she was a inch taller maybe less guys but some guys are just into tall chicks just depends on who you ask

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, of course.

• I've dated a girl that was 6 foot tall (I'm 5'11"). I loved it. Tall girls are awesome.

• I'm 6'2" so no that's fine with me.

• My girl is 5'9" and she's absolutely beautiful so I can't imagine one inch being a deal breaker.

• Hell yeah I would, I am 5'10" so making out is that much easier.

• To be honest I only would date smaller girls as I have a thing for it, I'm between 6'2' and 6'2' besides short girls + tall guys FTW, they are just too adorable :)

• It's fine. I'm 6'0" so it wouldn't bother me

• Yes, I would and I have - I think I was too short for her though.

• Mm... Honestly no I like short girls who are 158cm or at least 162cm but not 179cm but that just my personal opinion Don't give a Shi* about it... Look at the bright side Some Girls Can't Enter The modeling dynasty because there are short while you are tall :)))

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sure they would!

• not too tall at all, but above average. I'm 5'9 and have never had a hard time attracting dudes. they like us talls as much as they like the smalls. it all depends of course.