Guys, would you date a girl who is 179cm/5'10ft?

Would you date a girl who is 179cm / 5'10 ft? Would you date a girl that tall? Or is it TOO tall? Be completely honest, don't lie.

0|0
2|10

Most Helpful Guy

• if she's the same height as him yea i think most guys would consider it if she was a inch taller maybe less guys but some guys are just into tall chicks just depends on who you ask

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated a girl that was 6 foot tall (I'm 5'11"). I loved it. Tall girls are awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'2" so no that's fine with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girl is 5'9" and she's absolutely beautiful so I can't imagine one inch being a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah I would, I am 5'10" so making out is that much easier.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest I only would date smaller girls as I have a thing for it, I'm between 6'2' and 6'2' besides short girls + tall guys FTW, they are just too adorable :)

0|0
    1|0
  • It's fine. I'm 6'0" so it wouldn't bother me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would and I have - I think I was too short for her though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mm... Honestly no I like short girls who are 158cm or at least 162cm but not 179cm but that just my personal opinion Don't give a Shi* about it... Look at the bright side Some Girls Can't Enter The modeling dynasty because there are short while you are tall :)))

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sure they would!

0|1
    0|0
  • not too tall at all, but above average. I'm 5'9 and have never had a hard time attracting dudes. they like us talls as much as they like the smalls. it all depends of course.

1|1
    0|0