What does it mean when a girl says she's not looking for a relationship at the moment, even though I met her on a online dating site?

i met this girl on a online dating site, we added each other on facebook and have a chatted for a while. When she said she was thinking of moving out of london I asked her out on a date which she said
Aww i;m sorry, i think you' seem nice but im not looking for anything at the moment, hence me deleting that pof account. Thanks though :)

I don't understand she is single, she seemed intrested me as after i complimented her about her youtube videos she started recording a lot more and always reply's to my messages. Why would she add me on facebook and continue to chat with me i'm so confused.

She also likes a facebook page called - I'm afraid of being happy because everytime I'm happy something bad always

Do you think she may like me but doesn't want to start nothing as she is maybe moving away from london, I really like her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not down to date you. She let you down in an indirect way... Its okay dude try again 😊

• what with her? maybe I should try again a month or so?

• Yeah I do :)

you're very mucb welcomed hun :) message me if you still are worried

• okay thanks will do

What Girls Said 3

• She decided not to pursue a relationship, so she deleted her dating profile. Makes sense. But you're confused because she friended you on facebook. Maybe she was interested in being friends.

• I would think that it means she doesn't wanna date you like she found out more about you and decided that she's not interested in you. Us girls we tend to be indirect. Like if a guy makes it really obvious that he is interested in me, but I don't like him and I wanna avoid him, I tend to be quiet, feel weird and act different when they're around, and I be indirect. I've never been direct and told someone that I'm not interested and to leave me alone. And it's hard to in the moment even if I think about it.

• Some girls are afraid to meet guys on a site, afraid of cat fishing. And POF isn't just a dating site, it is there to make friends too.

• but on her profile she stated she was looking for a relationship do you reckon it is because she may be moving soon and doesn't want to get emotionally attached to anyone?

• Depends on the relationship and the people. Took me and my boyfriend a month and a half. But it helps build the trust up too.

• Oh okay thanks any other suggestions on how I can build up the trust with her?

What Guys Said 4

• Since she was on a dating sites, it means she does want to date but not you. I'd say, just check her aside and find someone else.

• "Aww i;m sorry, i think you' seem nice but im not looking for anything at the moment"

she rejected you big time. Chicks find all sorts of excuses to remain polite and gentle when they reject guys. If she liked you for real, she would find a way to make shit happen.

Move on.

• she just want u aas a friend at least?

• do you think that i might have a chance later on? I mean you eve

• yes... maybe LATER u might have a chance... so stay friends :)

• thanks, do you think the fact she is maybe thinking of moving might be why she doesn't want to become emotionally attached to anyone or get in a relationship?

• She doesn't want a relationship with you. Period 😊