Undiscovered side of Egyptian boyfriend?

After 10 months of dating my Egyptian boyfriend and i compared him by others i just wanted to know how those Egyptian guys are so Romantic , intelligent , sexy , educated and smart and how they are undiscovered yet around the world and why not easy to see them around too much? i am so bored from the dirts of ( turkish , italian , indian , American , brazilian, Australian, Danish) men the most simply they make me feel frustrated and bored , the way the lie and use girls just for fun and blackmails i feel enough with the shit i saw with those sspecially south American men and indian they are the worest money beggar you'll ever meet.

now 10 months with the man i decided to marry him finally i can say The man of the men , i remember i was worry from this man as being egyptian muslim and the bad background what we used to read and see in the media i just discovered it was just lies , the way my boyfriend welcomed me , introduced me to his family, the way he even touch my hands and worry about me much over , the way he really make me feel he is not just into an intimate relationship sexually but he really showed me he loved me for myself for who i am for being me with him , i wish i met long time ago , i wish if i couldn't meet all those dirty men i wish if i had a chance before to discover Egyptians since i been 20 years old , but still not too late im getting marry next month with my beautiful man who never ask me anything he just make me tired lol by saying " i want your heart " he changed all of me to romantic girl by the soft way he treats me gently i wish for every girl to discover what i am enjoying today too those guys are really handsome and trustful in love but choose the family guy who really looking for serious marriage and who doesn't want anything from you , if it's only about reallocate and helping him finding job so its not a big problem . please wish me good luck next month.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• g'd luck then... so u wanna say, egyptian guys r da best in this planet?

• baby i am experienced girl so yes they are at least after meeting a dozens of wrong men who just used me enough.

• I got an Egyptian friend named Frank. Funniest guy in the world! XD

• How much do you wanna bet this was written by a disgruntled Egyptian guy?

• Lol you'll excuse me if I take that just a little bit personally also 10 months really isn't enough time.

Quid me nutrit me destruit

• I think you just meet the wrong types of guys before. An average egypt guy isn't better then the average anywhere guy. You will find good and bad in all countries.

• I am Egyptian and that's really cool what u just said, I wish happiness with all my heart ^_^

• Ha. Many western women who marry a middle eastern man live to regret it when they find that their freedom and liberty have been taken away. U might have a problem being treated like a sexual object (objectified) in the western world but how will u enjoy being sexual property to a hudband in the middle eastern world?

• i see the jealousy makes u burning. but let me ask you simple question what makes you fedl you are better than egyptian ? if you talk about middle eastern such as Arab , Turkish so yes you are right , but im not here to discuss what women said about middle eastern men i am talking specially about egyptian men and i am so selective girl i don't believe in listing all middle eastern on one list they are different nations different cultures so when you talk about something try to be clear , once again i started to believe so many people are so aggressive showing deep hate towards any girl marry to egyptian but what i found is most of the shit it was in other western guys so u talking standing on few truths as a 6% of unsuccessful relationships? let me tell u one more thing the most weird sexual behaviors of westerns it was mostly scary and abnormal i think many other girls can feel this too but i feel straight and full with my man , so finally are you angry anything else?

• actually i don't need your warning because you and your words it's a threat to anyone showing a massive hate towards everyone, plus those ideas what you're standing on came from a fake reports as much as everyone knows those ISIS what you mentioned they are made by American hands so would be better to forward your thoughts to Americans not to relationships posts.

• U don't know nothing about Islamic law and Egyptians

• honestly i saw many Italians , russians , german married egyptians when i was in egypt 2 years ago i agree with u they are so lovable guys and funny too and i have male friends there so helpful wish i can find egyptian girl too they are hot and sexy !

• lol but i see girls in egypt loving egyptians maybe hard to find girl but u can try still.

• I wish you all the best with your conversion to Islam.

• that's not true , he accepted me as a spiritual he don't want me to change , maybe you need to be updated what said is just what you see in the media.

• Dont think they tolerate infidels in islamic Egypt. Women dont have rights in Egypt they do as they're told and are the property of their husband (like a car) who can divorce if he wants but the woman cannot. Maybe read up a little on what life is like for woman in the middle east champ lol.

• He is right you know. To marry a muslim man you have to convert to Islam and he knows this. Ask him if you want.

What Girls Said 4

• Good luck and God bless here, dear. I married a man out in Egypt and we lived with his family while I resided out there for awhile. They were a great family, very dedicated to their culture and religion. However, they were also domineering, controlling and we didn't get much chance to be "Married," and when I came back to the states, I ended up retaliating in my own way, which now... has left a sour ball in their mouth and in my husband's, who is trying to find it in his hear to divorce me.
    Make sure you yourself take some control in your marriage and don't let them get the best of you or you both will never be happy.
    I learned that the wife comes second and the parents always comes first.
    Good luck. xx

• I apologize, sweetie, having problems with my computer here today.. I cannot see everything I wrote.. make sure you take control of your marriage because I learned the wife comes second and the parents come first. xx

• Keep smiling :)

• You made my day, YourFutureEx.. this is why you are too a GURU.:)) xxoo

• oh we just got it, ya know. in le blood ;P

ok seriously tho, i think it's unfair to call some guys "the dirts". it sounds quite rude and it is being general. theyre not all like that. very very stereotypical.

see, with ur boyfriend u were proved wrong about a stereotype concerning muslim men. i think u should open ur mind to the other men of the world... and it is for this reason that i can finally do it.

#generalisation100 u r special.
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/2uz5nv5.jpg

@pt1911 got there. creeds for the meme.
    @yourfutureex in case u wanted to know.
    @phoenix98 where's my cake hmm?

• 10mths is not sufficient time to know a person well. You sound like you are in 🍯 honey moon phase. I'll take more of your words in if he is still the same after two or three years.

• when you meet other who changed after 2 months then you meet someone stayed with you 10 months and now its the 11th , plus i hurt him twice before 1 time i left him and another one when i thought wrong of him he never fight and never run to new girl i stopped talking to him 1 month and i regretted it because i was tired at this time , he never say anything hurts me but i did he just walked off , cocompared by my Latino ex boyfriend he insulted me front of everyone . finally the man who makes the girl talk like this about him be sure he have a very big heart.

• That's good to hear. He never fought back nasty like your EX did.

He sounds like he's genuinely into you. I'm happy for you...

• That's how Arab men are. Keep in mind that the stuff he is saying to you in English: "I want your heart."

Is a really flirty Player pick up line in Arabic. (When it translates)

• not only words , but his eyes said it too maybe i am good luck to have this guy i hurt him many time but he still following me and finally im the one who back to him. but i put him under a pressure of many tests loll and he passed all of it.

• @justbanannaz , if u think its like a disguised lust so can you be sure about boyfriend? if u dating him 2 months ago so it won't bd like a disguised lust? com on :p

• 2 months is NOTHING asker. if u actually think that's a good enough time to tell, thats so delusional.
      anon, i know who u r lol :P