Do girls like muscles?

I want this physique.
Do girls like muscles?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, muscles look good. It's not a high priority thing to me, though. I care about other things a lot more. Plus, I've dated guys who are ripped and those who aren't, and I don't think it makes a huge difference in my level of attraction towards a guy.

As long as he's healthy and in shape, that's the main thing. More than that... it doesn't do a whole lot for me, but if he enjoys working out a lot and all that, cool. I don't think a lot of muscle is a turn-off. It's not exactly a turn-ON either. It's just part of who he is.

What Girls Said 11

• Ugh, no, that's way too much.

• Some girls do some girls don't. I personally find it very attractive especially with tattoos but don't bulk up because girls like it do it for your own personal benefit.

• Do what you want and don't worry about what a few people might like. I can guarantee you someone out there will find you attractive whether you have a body like that or not.

• To some it is. But the guy on the picture is too bulky for my liking.

• I do not like muscles at all

• I don't really like bulky guys with huge muscles

• Yes go for it.. Girls will lying dead for u then. Lol no seriously go get it!!

• That is a bit too much

• I like muscles but if you start looking like the hulk then that's a turn off.

• I hate muscles. I'm all about the "Dad Bod".

• I'm sick of hearing this lmao dad bod out of shape?

• This Dad Bod thing is what doctors have been warning people about for many years. Body fat percentage is not as important as fat distribution through the body. Big abdominal circumference is an indication of insulin resistance, which can lead to metabolic syndrom, causing diabetes, high blood pressure and high levels of bad cholesterol.
      Our eating habits follow economic and cultural changes, which occur relatively fast, while biological evolution takes thousands of years to cause a big metabolic change. So our bodies are still adapted to a paleolithic diet. This contradiction leads to modern diseases such as the above mentioned.

So be careful with the Dad Bod! (which is not as liberating as it sounds).

• If i hear one more girl say she likes dad bad i am going to fucking kill myself wtf is wrong with society

• im not a fan.

What Guys Said 15

• I think that would be overdoing it to many women. Often times the guys that do that, are fairly into themselves, you have to be to like that! Your work outs and meals HAVE to take up a decent percentage of your life at that point. Although I hate the term and movement, I am a 'dad bod' kind of guy (which too many guys who are overweight are trying to fit in, like fat girls trying to pass as curvy) but anyway, I have no problem finding girls. They say they like how soft and cuddly I am, plus I know how to relax and have fun and not have to worry about the gym, my next meal or just letting loose and treating myself a bit.

I know many many women who will go for this body though! And they are usually the ones who are very fit and lean themselves. Just don't be shocked when the average looking student, nerd type of girl wants nothing to do with this, I don't get upset when super sexy, fit girls don't want anything with me lol

• From what I've seen on this site all women care about are the skinny "toned" boys now a days, who cares what they think or want. If you want to get big my friend then go for it ! be the best you can be, just know that you will have to train hard for many years.

This is my goal right here and I plan on letting nothing stand in my way.
    www.muscleforlife.com/.../...tthews.jpg&w=640&q=85

• Yes... and no...
    Girls like muscles bro, but they dont care about them

She won't be impressed about your Swole rear delts or the feathering on your quads
    you will just be buff, buff is biff, they dont care about aesthetics as much as we think they do

• http://imgur.com/a/8aZUY#9bWuZ9M

this is the physique i want and seems possible too since he is only a little taller than me and we have similar body structures

• First thing you need to know is that Lazer takes plenty of steroids.

Second, yeah, girls like muscular bodies.

• I think muscles is just a plus if they already find the guy attractive. But based on muscles alone? I don't think so..

• As long as it's not overly done

• Develop a body that you want, not what girls find hot. The muscles on this guy seem a bit too much, I prefer to have leaner muscles.

• They don't like it as much as you'd may think.

• Girls like muscles more than almost anything.

• Who cares what girls like, do things for you.

• Fuck yeah Lazar Angelov he is my inspiration

• I don't think girls like anything, not sure, though.

• that is a good physique, but he almost doesn't look real. I think girls would like that.

• face is everything