Girls, who have pale skin, do you like brown guys?

Sorry for sounding a little racist, but do pale girls like brown guys or find them sexy.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm kind of pale and I have a dark boyfriend. Personally, I find it sexy. It really just depends on the person. I don't want him to be a lot darker then me though.

• okay great, I'm fair to be exact but definitely not white. I have Indian ancestry.

What Girls Said 6

• Yessss
    Some do some don't

• What's a brown guy?
    Black?
    Indian?
    Arab?

• color of skin doesn't really matter to me

• awesome! can you check the link on my question? what do you think... datable?

• Well, the generalization of all girls and all brown guys doesn't really make sense... people just like who they like. Given, girls obsess over stereotypical things like "tall" or "athletic", but, unfortunately, "brown" is not on that list.

• tall, dark and handsome was the criteria for good looks in men last time I checked

• By pale do you mean white or actual lily really pale?

• Yeah essentially white only. Pale women are generally associated with irish and English origin, but it's not necessary

• Once again, don't tell me what to do.

• If someone would've told you what to do before you wouldn't have turned out like the ignorant brat that you are today, anyway you leave me no option but to block you.

• Chris Brown!!! 😂😂😂 I don't know what it is but I think he's incredibly sexy.